Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 am
LOL, well, can't hurt! Pretty soon we're not gonna be able to walk around in there from all the stuff we're doing to the place! xd *finishes coffee & reloads bag w/prank material* Shall we go back?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am
*finishes off Coke and grabs her own bag* We shall...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am
Hey I got a question about how the EIs work. Well a few really...like, I see there are different generations, so do the other generations catch up with the first one? Cause the first one is usually the coolest with like 20 different poses, then the later generation poses get more mediocre by the number. And when they evolve, how long does that take and after they are done, is it over? I mean, are they still usable or null and void afterwards? I know I probably should have asked this before I bought them, but what brought it to my attention was the fact that the ones I bought aren't even like the ones I've seen others with or being sold on the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:42 am
*walks back into CN victoriously* Woo-hoo! This is tooo much fun! Hope I don't run out of ideas anytime soon xd *walks behind bar to refill coffee cup* Think I'll just sit here for a bit & think up some more pranks smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 am
Icy Reign
Hey I got a question about how the EIs work. Well a few really...like, I see there are different generations, so do the other generations catch up with the first one? Cause the first one is usually the coolest with like 20 different poses, then the later generation poses get more mediocre by the number. And when they evolve, how long does that take and after they are done, is it over? I mean, are they still usable or null and void afterwards? I know I probably should have asked this before I bought them, but what brought it to my attention was the fact that the ones I bought aren't even like the ones I've seen others with or being sold on the marketplace.

all gens should be same as the first gen just gens 10 and lower they take longer to be fully evolved
each evolve brings out another gen to the selection to buy when fully evolved in 1st gen means no more gens they bring out  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 am
Thanks Killa! This stuff just confuses the hell out of me but I absolutely love the EIs I've seen so far, old and new. Glad to know that they are indeed a good investment.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:57 am
I love my EI's...I usually have my griffing on me all the time smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 am
I am mos def trying to save up for a griffon egg! I really have to stay out of the marketplace in order to do that cause I have bout made myself bankrupt buying things! gonk It's hard, but I know I got to do it.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am
*smirk* I'm in the MP waaaay too often as well.... smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 am
Can't believe the nerve of Ms. bandaidd catching me up like that! And I thought she liked me! gonk

*grabs Coke and takes a breather*

Man, I'm tired...need to rest and figure out this lame a$$ apology I got to deliver...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:27 pm
Icy Reign
Can't believe the nerve of Ms. bandaidd catching me up like that! And I thought she liked me! gonk

*grabs Coke and takes a breather*

Man, I'm tired...need to rest and figure out this lame a$$ apology I got to deliver...

I DO love you, Icy, dear. That's why I'm really hoping you will reform and start behaving like the lady you could be. You have so much potential!
*pushes Icy in the automatic carwash so she can clean up*
I washed, dried and ironed your clothes and here is some peach body spray for you. *spray spray*
That's better!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 pm
*coughs and splutters from noxious sweet smelling spray*

AGH!!! I can't go out to eat without getting "cleaned up"!!!! stressed I AM CLEAN! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

*goes to shower off sickening sweet smell* Peaches, BAH!

P.S. THANK YOU KATANA!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart You are such a sweetheart!!! I'm going to use as soon as I shower! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 pm
Glad to hear you had fun at Lily's. Per a special unspoken request from one of our "patrons", Lily did not attend.

Filia sure is going to be broke.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 pm
LOL, you're welcome! smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 pm
*comes back into thread dressed and fresh-dangerously*

AHHHH! That's better! *looks around* Agh crap! Everybody's gone again!

*goes behind bar and starts mixing drinks*

"If you mix it, they will come!" xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games