Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 pm
Amy got a completely confused look on her face. "Wait. You married him because he saved your life?! Ok, I've heard of someone owing their life to someone who saved it, but this is beyond wrong."

She shook her head and looked Tes in the eyes. "You can't marry someone just because they saved your life, especially if you're not attracted to their gender. I mean, sure, you can grow to appreciate them, have affection for them, maybe even love them, but you can't be IN love with them. And there's nothing wrong with that. You can't force yourself to be someone or something you're not."

"That's not fair to you and it's certainly not fair to him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 pm
*facepalms and takes a deep breath*
.... alright... I'll try to shorten this for you since you seem to get lost easily stare

*gets some coughing out of the way before he continues*
I'm not from this world and neither is Ryzan. We grew up together on a completely different world, and on that one... at least at the time... dark elves breeding with other races was seen as a very bad thing. I... being a rogue... didn't give a s**t about their rules and had an affair with a high elf woman. Somehow word of this got back to the dark elf city and I was sentenced to either be killed or.... *eye twitch* ... castrated. To save me from either fate, Ryzan stepped up in my defense, telling them that I could not have possibly had a relationship with a high elf woman because he and I had been lovers for quite some time. This was of course a lie, but we managed to make it seem convincing enough. However, to make sure we weren't making it up just to weasel out of punishment, we were forced to marry.

*crosses his arms and sighs*
Neither Ryzan or myself could be with anyone else or it would be obvious that our relationship was completely fabricated. It was just as much of a punishment for Ryzan as it was for me and it wasn't fair.... he didn't do anything wrong. I came here so that we would be on separate worlds and thus our marriage would practically mean nothing and we could go on with our lives... but... *adjusts his ring* .... no matter what, it still makes me feel guilty.

*tilts his head back and groans*
I really picked the wrong world to come to, anyway. There's mostly just humans here.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 pm
She sighed and looked down at the ground. "Ah, I see. But it still doesn't mean you should stay with him. I mean, if you're in a different world now, there's nothing that should legally bind him to you, and you shouldn't feel guilty about that. You'd just be freeing both of you from a commitment that cannot have mutual attraction in it."

She shrugged and whispered the next part. "And... I'm not human..."

She then jerked her head up when she just finally seemed to realize what Tas had said at the beginning. "Hey! I do NOT get lost easily! I keep up with things a lot easier than you do!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 pm
*grins* That slow reaction time of yours certainly doesn't seem to support it.

*coughs a few more times and sniffs. He cocks an eyebrow at her when she mentions not being human, but decides not to address it. After sneezing into his handkerchief, he swallows hard before saying the next part*
.... about that mutual attraction... *scratches the back of his head* Ryzan and I... um... were sort of... together...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:15 pm
Amy's eyes widened largely. "Like... sexually? So, are you saying you are attracted to him?"

She looked down at the ground and frowned. Well hell...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:29 pm
*rubs his forehead*
.... yes... I am, actually. I never had been before... it kind of developed recently and scared the hell out of me. *plays with his ring* ... but I don't feel guilty with him. And as much as I like women... I honestly can't imagine being closer to anyone than I am to him. We've known each other for so long... *laughs a little*... and all the breasts in the world can't replace that.

Ryzan always hoped that someday I would "come around".... he wasn't fully convinced that I had because I've just never showed any real attraction to him before. *winces a little* ... I really screwed up royally by undressing you.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 pm
Amy's frown deepened. "I see. Well, it wasn't my idea in the first place. I mean, yeah, having you undress me was my idea, but it was your damn idea to have me get naked in the first place. You shouldn't have said all that if you knew you were f'ing gay in the first place."

She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around her legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 pm
tch stressed *grits his teeth at her calling him gay again and is about to shout his objection when he remembers what he said to Ryzan. He rests his head in his hands and breathes deeply, calming down*
... fine... I'm gay... whatever. *coughs a little* I don't care. *starts coughing harder*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 pm
((Go to the clinic already, Wheezy! stressed wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 pm
Amy quickly stood up and went to stand opposite of Tes. She glared down at him, hoping that he'd get the hell up and show some kind of emotion.

"I think this is a bunch of bullcrap! From what I've gathered from you and everyone else is that you're with him because one, you feel guilty if you're with anyone else, though I don't think you've been with anyone on this planet. And you shouldn't be with someone out of guilt, no matter how long you've been friends with them! And two, you're afraid that any woman would grow old and die on you."

She put her hands on her hips. "Well guess what! This is as old as I'm going to be for the rest of my life! I turned 21 two days ago and that's the last time I'll ever grow another year older! And you've never been with me, so you can't say that you would not like to be with anyone else! You haven't KNOWN anyone else who's immortal!"

She pointed at the bottle beside Tes with one hand. "And if you don't take that efin medicine right now, then I'm going to force it down your damn throat!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 pm
((Pffft. rolleyes Good luck with that.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:00 am
*raises an eyebrow at her*
Well now... *sarcastically*... that changes everything then. rolleyes Should I rip my clothes off right now and we can do it in the moldy box? stare

*picks up the bottle and tosses it back to her*
You can keep your damn medicine. I don't want anything from you. And don't you dare try to lecture me like you suddenly know what the hell is going on. *voice starts to get a little raspy* All you know about me is that I turn you on and that's all you care about. *has another coughing fit*

{{pft, and be stuck there for who knows how long until Black gets back? Screw that! It's just a cold. stare I'm not going to a clinic to take care of something I can take care of at home... if I had a home stare }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 am
((There are nurses! rolleyes Good grief, Tes. Just pick up some damn cough syrup or something. rolleyes I didn't say check yourself in. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 am
She rolls her own eyes and grabs the bottle. "Yeah, I was really telling you so that you'd throw yourself at me. You are a ******** egotistical jackass! I was telling you because I wanted to show you that not everyone on this damn planet is mortal, you moron! You think you are so right about everything. Well I just proved you wrong!"

"And don't you think, in any situation like this, each person should know that they want to be with the other person because they want to, not just because that person is their only option? Don't you think Ryzan would want you to at least try to have something with someone else so that you both would be certain on where you stand?! I think you needed someone from the outside to come in and see that you have no idea what you want! You're just a confused and scared little boy! In terms of maturity and intelligence, I'm FAR older than you!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 am
tch... far older my a**. You didn't prove me anything. I had just said that there was -mostly- humans here. Got that? MOSTLY. I already know there are other things out there. The clinic down the street is run by a freakin' vampire, and I was roommates with a dark elf woman for a while when I lost my keys. *sneezes and wipes his nose*

Additionally, you have absolutely no idea what has gone on between Ryzan and I. You're not introducing anything new... we've already been over these things.

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games