Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 pm
The Nobodies in the castle move out of the way, except the Samurai's who ambush Meza. They all slice at him at the same time.

Zenjin kind of smirks at Rift. "Pfft, please.." Zenjin says as he walks away, Letting Sorcerer Nobodies teleport him back to the ground  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm
Zagato and Reave position themselves one on each side "Ready Zagato" yelled Reave as he open all four of his mouths "lets trouch this castle" as Zagato body started to burn one side

"do you believe i was after you at all" as Riftcreator stabs his blade into the castle trying to cut into it  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 pm
Zenjin frowned "Your trying to destroy this castle?...With your Heartless lackies trapped inside?...heh fine.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 pm
"Your castle is only hold my true target .... it will die" as cut all the way into the castle near Manifesta  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Zenjin laughed "fine..."

Manifesta noticed RiftCreator and just shrugged it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Riftcreator looks dead at June " AHHA i finally found you keyblade your death will please me" he said laughing

Nero, Maxis, Warlock and Wrath try and fight their way up towards the second level  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 pm
Manifesta sat there "Fools..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm
Riftcreator eye turn pure black "i will have my revenge on you" said look at her  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 pm
-Meza busts threw the samuri nobodies and makes his way up to the alter of naut and is a bit tired from runing the whole way up-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:30 pm
June sat on the little ledge, bringing her legs up and hugging her knees. the shadows were covering more than half of her body now, and she had no clue how to get rid of it.
this thing's going to swallow me, and I'm going to die.
A tear rolled down her cheek at the realization
I'm no use in whatever's going on out in the worlds, and I'm stuck fighting myself until It becomes almost impossible to use my keyblade...
June dropped her head
"...should I bother getting up?"
Looking over the edge, June bit her lip
"....."
I could just jump. I'd be getting things over with, rather than dealing with this darkness...
June glanced at her arm before closing her eyes as she jumped.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 pm
Manifesta than caught June and put her safely on the ledge. He than put himself between her and RiftCreator. "June....You ever do that again....I'll strangle you with your own entrails...got it?..." Manifesta than whispered "give me that keychain i gave you back..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 pm
"You'd rather I end up joining Riftcreator and oppose you?" she asked, raising her dark arm up in the air. She hel her keychains tightly
"and why do you care? It's just another opponent gone. I'd be dead anyway when this thing's done eating me" June looked at her arm and sighed

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:29 pm
Manifesta looked at June "Give me Anita's Keyblade...Now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:31 pm
Jjune raised an eyebrow, clicking the keychain off of the ring and tossing it to him
"....."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:35 pm
Manifesta Than brought his other Keyblade and began Dual-Wielding them. "I used to better at fighting this way....And i'll explain later why i care..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games