Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:36 pm
Shrukan activated his cameo and managed to slip past their fire while the son of tarturus however merely let out a roar and started firing at the thick swarm of them. the drone like the hunters were no longer interested in taking orders from the brutes so they immediatly began returning fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 pm
(Pdragon are you planning on using the Son of Tarturus as a character? Also to everyone else it is possible that I'm going to stop posting until after the 1000 post.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 pm
(probably not but if you asking permission to kill him off however you please then no, oh and why are you planning to stop posting?)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 pm
(Okay that is all I needed to know. The posting thing is that I want to give out a prize to the 1000 poster and want to make sure it isn't me.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 am
(ah I see.....well there goes the plot progression)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:52 pm
(Ah to heck with it)

Sen kept running not bother to look back except for the occasional pot shot at the Drones. "Every one throw every single grenade you have into the swarm let's light them up."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:21 pm
(Guess whos ba ck!!! You dont need to give me a update, my guy can catch up but is he dead or MIA?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:02 pm
marcus took the bag of grenades from his waist activated them all and threw the entire thing over his shoulder at the swarm  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm
Shrukan took out his grenades when he saw the swarm start to swirl around the brute and pile up on him. he was still fighting them off proficently dispite essentially wearing a suit of them. however it didn't take long for them to wear him out. he looked at shrukan, noticing the grenades,.and screamed "DO IIIIIIIIT!" shrukan nodded and tossed his stickies onto the brute not only attaching to the drones but actually sticking them together so they couldn't fly away. Shrukan started running not looking back to watch the explosion and he blocked out the brutes scream.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 pm
Jumpy tossed grenade after grenade, and one landed neatly on a grunts dead head, bounced, and exploded in the middle of about five, the rest of the grenades scattered away from that one and caused damage elsewhere, One, by sheer chance. landed right on a support column, causing it to weaken, and break, releasing the "Vein" it was supporting, causing watery, worm-filled goo to go everywhere as they kept running. She wished with all her might, and, thank whatever the hell there was that was a higher being, because a hole big enough for three Hunters side by side to walk through with extra leg space came blasting out by an explosion. It was the upper hangar, and wouldn't you know, Phantoms were in it. "Drivable phantoms! I call first dibs!" She joked as she broke free of Marcus' grasp and fired pock shot after pock shot, and made her way toward the phantoms gravity lift below it.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 pm
((1,000 post!!!!! twisted yay!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:49 am
(Thats cool and all but is srg. Logan dead or mia?)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:08 pm
(neither he just kinda stopped following us around after a while, wonder why)

Shrukan sighed as Jumpy cried out in glee. "over your dead body" he was second to reach the gravlift and floated up into the phantom quickly pushing Jumpy out of the way of the controls. "here we're going to need an elite to do this, these things are much more complicated to fly than normal vehciles, plus I know you spartans aren't trained to pilot them"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:15 pm
(ok, message me the next time you guys are in space)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 am
(Will do but be sure to be active when that time comes)

Sen was third to get on the Phantom.

Jack himself had already found his way to the upper hanger before hand and got on the Phantom after Sen. "Not to be a kill joy but is every one on this crate for we have got 2 minutes and counting."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games