Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Tomoyo smiled. "Thanks. And I really think that Blake likes you...." She said, lowering her voice just in case.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 pm

"anytime." i smiled. "ya..he realy does...i just..cant figure out how in the world he hid this from me. i mean we tell each other everything." i said rolling my eyes.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 pm

"Maybe he didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to mess up your friendship." Tomoyo offered.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 pm

"mayb..but..i think he made it better wen he kissed me bak in the forest..." i said blushing remembering that she was ther even tho she didnt see the kiss.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm

"Oh my gosh, y'all kissed? That's great!" Tomoyo said happily.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

i blushed beat red, and nodded. "ya. it was great. i just wish sometimes that we wer regular teens who cud actualy date, ya kno?"

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Tomoyo smiled. "I hear ya. While being normal is impossible, there may be a day when we aren't being hunted by mad scientists and society accepts us..."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:32 pm

i laughed loudly, i covered my mouth with both my hands. "ill beleive that wen pigs fly..of course that might already be happening. but u kno wat i mean." i said

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Tomoyo laughed. "Yeah. But still..."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:10 pm

"ya..." i said and smiled at her. blake stirred a littl in his sleep. i looked ovr at him to make sure he hadnt heard me and tomoyo talking. he fell off his seat, still asleep tho. "oh my gosh..." i said and ran over to him to make sure he was ok. "he's fine...how can he sleep thro that? can u help me pick him bak up and put him on his seat?" i moved some hair out of his eyes.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:26 pm

((Post 1000! 8D))
"Sure." Tomoyo said, walking over to Erin.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:05 am

(woo! hoo! air five! *slap!*)

we put blake bak up on his chair as gently as possible and went bak to our seats. i bent downand kissed his forehead wen tomoyo wasnt looking. i started to walk away wen blake grabbed my hand. "wa-" i said as i was being pulled bak. "wat are u doing?" blake asked sleepily. "u fell off your chair so we put you bak on, unless u prefer the floor then go ahead and sleep on the floor." i said still trying to get my hand out of his grasp. he pulled me towards him, spun me around so my bak was towards him, and sat me down on his lap. "now i can go bak to bed." he said, looking at me thro his long blonde hair. i looked around at him about to say something but he quickly kissed my lips, wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head against my bak and went bak to bed. i looked over at tomoyo, confusion on my face.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 am

Tomoyo gave Erin a thumbs-up and smiled. "Nice."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 am

i smiled at her embarressed. "so...umm..if this doesnt make u angry or something, was ther a time wer ur sister was nice to u?" i asked. i put my hands on blakes and intertwined my fingers with his. he mustv still been awak cuz i cud tell he was still tense.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am

Sora opened his eyes and looked around. "No point in trying to sleep when I'm so tense," he muttered, talking to himself more than the girls.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games