Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 am
"Let's split up and check the town for any experiments left and get the rest of them from the mansion. I'll check the mansion and you go to the town. All right, you half!" he waved his hand to make a motion for half of the group to step aside. "This way!" Raz began walking uphill towards the mansion with his group.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:09 pm
"I can look for her now with my ice." Yuki suggested. "But, I would be completely unconscious. SO it might be better to find a more hidden location first."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:38 am
"Sure sure." He said taking his group to the town . Occasionally he had some bad run ins but they still made it anyway  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 am
Raz began to prepare everyone to teleport to the mansion. Walking through the front door may not have been a good idea, so the roof was the second option. It took awhile because there was so many people this time, but they got there with no injuries. "All right! Split up again and bring back as much experiments back up here with you!" Raz began searching through the house.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:24 am
Senku wandered around the town soon seeing Dawn "Hey look there she is." Senku said happily  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:47 pm
Dawn heard something behind her and saw Senku with a group of people running toward her. "Senku?! What are you doing out here? How did you get out here? And who are those people?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:01 pm
yup and im here to look for experiments i go out with help from Raz and these are other expriments" He said laughing since he answered the questions all in order .  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:12 pm
Dawn sighed to calm herself down a little. "Okay, then why? I found my Blood Pact, that's why I'm out here but Yuki, Darren and I got split up. They must somewhere in the town."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:23 pm
"Ok " He said to Dawn then turned to his group." Ok people we have to find two people split up." He said while they did so and searched the city.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 pm
Dawn decided to stick with Senku. "How do you know your way around town so well?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:02 pm
((This is the 1000th post! I just found that out now . . . ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¡Ewww! Julie was walking around the library, and when she rubbed her finger along the top of a book, her finger came out gray with a spider web caught on. This place is REALLY dusty. . . If this is a library like the ones in the pictures, then none of the books and shelves should ever be dusty, or at least not THIS dusty.

Oh, no! "
Ah, ah . . . " Phew, THAT would have been bad. " AHCHOO!! " ¡Eeep! Julie ran around behind the closest bookshelf, heart pounding, head throbbing, wondering if Yuki or Darren heard her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm
((I know! Woo! Keep it up! ^_^ I'm just waiting for the other people to post))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:00 pm
((hehe sorry))

Senku checked many restaurants and a few dinners until he found a library and looked around in there  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:19 pm
"Hey, I think I can hear voices." Dawn looked around. She jumped when she heard something that sounded like a sneeze. "H-hello?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image Cheshire sat on his rooftop perch as he surveyed the people below, casually licking his paw out of habit as his ears perked over toward some not too distant voices. He glanced down toward the curious girl that was with some guy, thinking they were somehow familiar but couldn't quite place it...so Cheshire decided he'd watch them for awhile from the safety of the rooftops.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games