Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 pm
"Hmmm..." War muttered, looking at the ceiling. "No wonder, I would too if it wasn't the fact I'm used to it.."

Death laughed softly and smiled at Serrinia. "You seem quite content right now, I thought you'd take this harder.."

Serrinia sighed and buried her head further onto his chest. "I...Know if not then the one I truly love wouldn't be able to either live or see day or night again...But also..." She looked up and smiled lightly. "You two seem nicer then what most would think... Kinda like my family before they were..." She turned her head away at that moment and let a tear run down her cheek.

Death nodded calmly and wiped away the tear. "Because we aren't cold hearted as most think when we are alone, only to ones we don't know or trust, for a new mate we are like we are to ourselves.." He kissed her again slowly and a little passionatly, cupping her cheek.

Serrinia nodded and kissed back shyly, and broke off after a few minuits. "Maybe...We should check on our...Brother...Might've done something...He has Dante's body after all and I know him alot, might have his clumsiness.."

Death chuckled and lifted her up bridal style and nodded. "Maybe, heheh, cute little thing." Death then slowly walked down a different pair of stairs that led to a small kitchen that was beside the room War and the others were in. He sat down and let Serrinia sit on his lap, acting like he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 pm
"Indeed, but this form will last awhile, but....wait, what in the world?" Zane began to be wide eyed as Eris began to speak the language of the times older than all beings even the four brothers, not by much, but long enough......Zane grabbed Eris and she wouldn't stop speaking..."Please excuse me, she needs my attention..We must speak later, come to my home, and we will speak further.." Zane said calmly but his actions said more than his words, and vannished with Kyo, and Eris...  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 pm
War sighed when they left and drooped on his chair. "They have something their hiding, I know most likely they are.."

Death laughed and walked over to his brother, leaning on his brother. "Having trouble dear brother?" He joked.

"Not really, just bored waiting for another of us to awake." War mumbled.

"Then your in luck, Famine if starting to awake, Been like five hours after your little conversation."

"That long?" War asked a little shocked and nodded. "Right, know where he is?"

Death nodded. "Somewhere in Earth again, Aisa..If I'm correct..."

War smirked and looked at Serrinia. "Wanna come?"

Serrinia nodded. "If I'm gonna be your fifth then I'd atleast want to know what I'm getting myself into.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 pm
Zane layed Eris on the large bed, she was still speaking..He sent Kyo away so he could be alone with his sister...Zane leaned in and passionatly kissed his sister who then stopped speaking, she closed her eyes and let the kiss dwel on her lips.."Eri, you know that that language is forrbiden, let alone dangerous." Zane said laying on the bed with his sister in arms, she looked up at him, with her eyes of shattered glass, still a child. "It's not my fault....I didn't mean too.." A tear sheaded in her eyes. Zane grinned an evil smile. "But, you know what happenes when you do something wrong, right?" Zane said with a devilish smile. Eris got wide-eyed. "No, Zane, please, no!" Eris screamed, but Zane took his clothes off, then hers, and forced himself into her......  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 pm
Serrinia flinched and whimpered a tad bit...Something really wasn't right, maybe it was that goddess girl or whatever...Or the two boys with her...Something creeped her out about them...

Death glanced at Serrinia and hugged her close. "What's wrong?"

"Mehhh.." Serrinia sighed, cuddling closer to the embrace. "I feel something's wrong, like my friend Ami is having some trouble...Or just my overactive imagination..." Serrinia gave a fake smile and closed off her part of the connection, she wasn't in the mood for people probing around her thoughts and feelings for now...

War glanced and sighed. "Alright just tell us when you feel unsafe or anything we need to know alright?"

Serrinia nodded and sighed. "I will I promise..."

War nodded and opened a portal. "Hang on then!" and with that they jumped throught the portal, finding themselves in Aisa and a pale green orb beside them.

"Ah..Nice to see you brother! Time for you to wake!" War exclaimed, smirking evily.

"And get ready for the surprise we have for you!" Death finished with a dark chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 pm
Eris gave a sharp shout, but Zane gave nothing to it but satisfaction, he had longed for this again, and would give any excuse to do it. "Z...Zane, please....stop..." Eris pleaded with barely any breath left in her,but he didn't stop, instead, he quickened his pace to a such inhuman speed, that everything shook around them. Zane moaned in pleasure, and slowed down, but made every one sink in deep.....Eris fell unconsious, but Zane continued...  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Serrinia looked to the orb in wonder, and unconciously reaching out her hand to it.

War and Death smiled at the unconcious reaction and slowly stepped back. To speed it up and make sure she wasn't affected she would have to..

When she touched the orb and it glowed brightly and felt the essense if what was Famine. As it glowed brighter she slowly backed up and waited as what she knew would happen..

The orb grew even brighter until it started shaping into what looked like a human on a horse, then as was expected everything around it was corroded with famine and the figure slowly appeared.

"My my Famine looking as dashing as ever.." War teased their newly arrived brother.

User Image

"Oh you damned jokster, how do we live with you?" Famine teased back, glaring playfully at him. "And who do we have here?" Famine questioned, Staring at the blond neko in front of him, who smiled in return.

"Well...Uhm..." War started, glancing back and forth between them. "You know we needed one fully from heaven, so we decided that the last crystal guardian would fit nicely...And no Serrinia doesn't mind.."

Famine stared at her for a moment and walked around her, examining every detail. "You pick good, brother, she is a pretty pick.."

War nodded. "Well, as much as I want to stay here and chat I think one you could change into a normal human right now, since she's kinda new it might be better for her...And two that anyone who sees us might try to do something, and you know how annoying that is.."

Famine nodded and glanced again at Serrinia one more time before opening a portal to where they were and changing into his human form. "Tell me everything I missed and I'll catch up with our little mate..." Famine answered a little seductivly, walking through the portal.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 pm
Eris awoke and saw Zane next to her, she quickly jumped out of bed, but couldn't walk....She fell to the ground, and didn't move. "Your body is very mature for a child..." Zane pulled her too him, and touched her. "Zane, leave me alone.." Eris growled at him. "Why should I? Your mine..." Zane started.."GET OUT AND LEAVE ME THE ******** ALONE!!!" Eris shouted, and threw him out the door. She crawled into the shower and layed in the flowing hot water...  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 pm
War, Death and Serrinia all looked to eachother and followed suit and walked through the portal.

Famine glanced at the room for a moment and then turned to Serrinia who was the first to appear from the portal and walked to her. He then grabbed her and turned her so she was almost laying on the floor if he didn't have a grip on her. "Shall we start?" Famine asked with a seductive smirk.

Serrinia smirked in return and pushed the pang of regret she had in her..She had to do this..For both Dante and for herself..Herself mostly since she actually is starting to have feelings toward them as much as she doens't admit it. "Where to?"

Famine chuckled and guided her to the bed and placced her there. "How about here? Make yourself comfortable." He said before starting their ritual that both Death and War did before him.

It was at that time War and Death appeared and looked at the sight in front of them.

"Ya know what? Serrinia looks pretty cute being trapped by Famine..." Death mused, chuckling.

"I agree, maybe sometime we can try some bondage when Judgement finally awakens.." War chuckled, feeling arousal at just the thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 pm
Eris stayed in the shower for a long time before finally comming out. Zane smiled as he hit the ground, he calmly got up and was talking to him-self in his head...."I wonder if those brothers will come? " He snickered to himself.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm
War chuckled after they recovered and walked toward them. "If ya both are good then we have a conference with Eris' brother, Zane.."

Famine nodded and stood up. "Then how about we go?"

Death nodded then looked over to Serrinia. "Well, if she's gonna be one of us then she should know what's going on.

Serrinia shrugged and stood up. "As long as you promise to let me see Dante again.." She growled seriously.

Oh yea...Forgot about him... "Alright, sorry we forgot about your little boyfriend...After this I promise.." War sighed, he knew she probably would think of him still...

"Good." Serrinia stated, smiling again. "I think we should get going, don't want someone waiting now do we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 am
"Ugh....This sucks....." Suddenly something flashed in her mind, pictures of people that she didn't recoginise, but that....girl was in mostly all of them..."Serrinna....." "Wait, why is she? And one of the brothers look like, that guy in that picture.." She held her head, as if she was in pain.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 pm
Serrinia sighed in relief when they reached their desination. After sneaking to the back of the group she looked to the three and sighed. As much as she didn't want to admit the girl looked scarily familiar to Ami...Hopefully she was with Eragon...

Death knocked on the door and waited for Zane to open it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 pm
Zane heard a knock on the door and told the servant to open the door and let them in. He went upstairs to check on Eris, he opened the door slowly, and saw her on the bed sleeping. He closed the door and came downstairs.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 pm
Serrinia glanced around the room in curiosity while staying shrunk back, trying not to be noticed.

Famine glanced at Zane as he walked down the stairs with arrogance in his eyes like his other two brothers.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff