Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:56 pm
*walks in and bypasses the locker rooms, going out to the main pool area*

*scans the area a moment, looking for a familiar face*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm
*asks one of the staff to bring her a strawberry smoothie and starts packing up her drawing supplies*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 pm
Amy came into AS through the gate with Thistle in her arms. She talked softly in her ear and told her to go to the pet area for right now. Thistle squeaked and nodded.

Amy set her down and Thistle quickly ran over to the pet area. Amy then smiled when she saw Rod was indeed there and so was Kits. That's good. Hopefully the little scene the woman caused at GGB had left Rod's mind by now and he could relax here.

She went over to one of the staff members nearby and started catching up on things that had happened while she was gone the past two days.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:04 pm
*grins when sees Kits*

*discreetly tries to sniff self, making sure didn't stink because had been working outside all day*

*satisfied, saunters over to Kits* Hiya, Kits! biggrin  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm
*hearing somebody greet her, she looks up. Seeing that it's Rod, she smiles* Hi Rod! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm
How are you? Still staying gorgeous, I see. wink

*gives her outfit the one over* I'm crushing on those heels, ma'am.

(food run. Bachelor's gotta eat, ya know. xp )  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:18 pm
I'm doing good. *blushes* Thank you.

How are you doing?

((ok. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm
{{Sorry I was gone for awhile, but my cat came back! XD}}

Amy looked at the pair interacting and smiled. That was the Rod Kits had been talking about. She could tell by the way they interacted.

She looked over at the bar with the smile still on her face. She planned on going to get a smoothie, but something caught her eye. Something that made her freeze, take in a sharp breath, and her blood run cold.

When she managed to move, she slowly walked over to the bar on the dry side and then walked up to the man.

"... Dad?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 pm
Daniel turned with a small smile on his face when he heard Amy's voice, but when he saw her, got a good look at her, the smile faded slightly and he had an amazed look on her face.

"Amethyst... Wow. You are growing to look just like her."

Amy winced slightly and sighed. She looked down at the ground for a moment and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Dad, don't. Don't, please. What are you doing here?"

She looked back up at her dad.

Daniel forced a small smile on his face. "I read in the local newspaper that you had opened up a water park near GGB. I wanted to come and see it... and to see you, too, of course. Your friend Kits' gave me a tour of the place. It's pretty nice, Amethyst."

Amy looked at her dad and nodded. "Thank you."

After a few moments of silence, Daniel looked around and then said, "I'm guessing you used her money to help fund the building."

Amy sighed again and looked up at the sky. "Dad, did you really just come here to compare me to Mom? If so, why don't you just hit me over the head with a bottle instead? It'll be a lot faster and a lot kinder."

Daniel sighed deeply, took a drink of his tea, and then looked back at Amy, who was looking at him again.

"I haven't seen you since you left home when you were 12, Amethyst. I've only gotten phone calls every couple of weeks since then. I wanted to see you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:51 pm
Amy gritted her teeth momentarily and tried not to take the guilt trip her father was throwing at her.

"You know we don't get along that well when we're together, Dad. So how have you been?"

Daniel sighed. "I've been alright... Stayed around here, been working at the factory still."

Amy nodded.

Daniel continued. "How are you? Have you come into your powers, yet?"

Amy's entire body was as tight as a violin string now. Either way she answered, she was screwed. She either lied or pissed her father off. Ah well.

"Yes I have, to some extent. I can transfigure outfits really well."

Daniel scoffed slightly and his smile turned into a humorless smirk. "I see. Not really surprising. That was your mother's favorite spell, too."

"Dad, it's not a spell. We've gone over this. It's who I am. I don't mutter any incantation or take a potion. It's just natural. I save money by trasf..."

Daniel laughed softly. "I don't think you need to save money, Amethyst. I know you have more than enough to be able to leave in a blasted mansion the rest of your life."

Amy's voice raised slightly, even though she was trying to remain calm. "It doesn't mean I still don't like to save money where I can, Dad... I'm not going to apologize for who and what I am."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:57 pm
*ears twitch as she hears Amy start talking louder* He's her dad? Why didn't he say something? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:07 pm
Daniel nodded and smirked ruefully as he leaned forward and pulled something out of his back jeans pocket. He handed an envelope to Amy.

"Well, this should help you, then. Another check your mother sent. I don't need her money."

Amy took the envelope and scoffed. She felt wetness come to her eyes and she nodded her head as she looked down at the envelope.

"Ah. The real reason you came here. Shoulda known. You know you could have just sent this in the mail like usual."

Daniel shrugged. "Like I said, I wanted to come and see this place and you. You seeing anyone, Amethyst?"

Amy gritted her teeth, both in anger and to keep the tears in her eyes from falling. Tears of anger.

"Yes..."

Daniel remained silent for a moment and then spoke softly. "Ah. I thought you didn't want to ever become serious with someone."

Amy was still looking down at the envelope in her hands. When she spoke, her voice was harsh and sarcastic.

"Well what can I say, Dad? I just couldn't resist."

Daniel thanked the bartender for his drink, put some money down, and then stood up.

"Well, maybe it'd be best for this young man if you stepped away. We both know that you probably shouldn't be getting into anything too deep. I'll see you later, Amethyst. This is a nice place and I'd like to see you more often."

He put his hand on her shoulder and then left.

Amy was gripping the envelope in her hands and didn't say anything to her dad as he left.

Tommy looked over at Amy and then spoke softly. "Amy? Are you alright?"

Amy didn't answer for a few minutes. Then, she just shook her head. "Please watch Thistle for awhile, Tommy... thank you."

Amy turned around and quickly walked out of AS, a couple tears falling down her cheeks.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm
*watches as Amy leaves. When she sees the expression on her face, Kits frowns. Not wanting to leave yet, she pulls her phone out and sends a quick text to Karrie*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 pm
*watches Rod, concerned that he seems to have zoned out. She asks the staff to help him to a lounge chair, then collects all of her stuff and leaves Aqua Springs*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm
(Sorry ladies. I started playing some Wii with the roommate.)

Wait! Kits! *calls after her* Sorry about that...I was...so overcome with your beauty! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games