Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 pm
[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]
Hi I was wondering, is there any leeway on the min word limit for growth points? Because in the Terror Warrior ORP I had 775 words and I was wondering if that counted or if I had needed to reach exactly 800 or more for it to count.

Exactly 800+ But it's not like we know when you edit in a post to add words to it or anything. ;3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:40 pm
DX NVM  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:46 am
Since this came up in the SC meeting...

Can minipets transfer items via the subspace?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 am
A THOUGHT HAS OCCURRED TO ME that I've been meaning to ask for awhile

Selkies are seals who shed their skin to appear as humans and then put it back on to become a seal again. Since going from one form to the other is done by simply properly wearing their pelts would that count as a natural ability that needs to be put under shapeshifting or a natural form?  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:38 pm
f** DA POLICE DOUBLE POSTING IDGAF

ICly, when did the meta happen? I know it was a night but was it October 7th to October 8th or was it ON Halloween?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:38 pm
How long, specifically, do P!type golems survive after being rescued?

is it possible to take them to the cafeteria

or to the beach to look at the waves one last time

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:57 pm
Blade: only minipet-related items

Eight: natural ability ~ I was unsure myself, i know it went one way and then another at the beginning of the shop ~ the old natural ability thread is archived now but I DUG IT UP JUST FOR YOU.

And idek about the meta ~

Toshi: it depends on how much HP they have left ~ but generally between 1-15 minutes. Though any kind of demanding activity, running/frolicking in the waves/singing songs about being a part of that world ~ do speed up the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 pm
If a demon makes a contract with someone, can they break off that contract at any point? Or, if person A does their side of the contract and person B still has to do their side of the deal, but person A then doesn't want them to do it or changed their mind, can person A break off the contract since person B is in their debt in the arrangement?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 pm
If one side of a contract has been completed, it cannot be canceled. It can, however be changed. But only in such a fashion that the exchange is still even. Changing a high value service for a throwaway order will not fully complete the exchange, or erase the debt. This is a large reason why underage contracts are (ICly) meant to be kept fairly limited, so as to prevent long term mistakes from literally ruining a student's life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 am
I'm sorry... so sorry... Roch wants to know if he can have a natural ability that allows him to make clothes/alter the ones he's wearing out of his fear. That boxer stint really messed with his head OTL

But visions of him posing and twirling as he changes are strictly forbidden.

And don't even THINK the words magical wand.

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:10 pm
I'm gonna say no on that you XDDD

Natural Abilities are the ones that need to fit their subspecies and...magical dress up doesn't really make sense for grim reapers. Molding FEAR into clothes like Invictus did would be a learned ability ~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Ah well, maybe he can talk Invi into teaching him someday *snickers*

Next idea! Could Roch have something like the Valkyrie's Lament for his guitar? Where he plays so powerfully that those listening stop in their tracks for a few moments?

Or could I do something with his playing, such as notes that are so perfectly pitched that the resonance shatters glass, or that the ground shakes a little? So here he is playing a perfectly average song, decides to get fancy, and "Oh jack, did I break another window??" Or would that have to be another FEAR ability?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:40 pm
That would still be FEAR ~ with natural abilities it totally revolves around subspecies, not aspects of the individual character. With grim reapers, its not so much about their weapon type, but being...grim-reapery. Sneak/hide/find/travel/and guiding abilities are what they specialize in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:55 pm
oooh, so something like shunpo/fast step from Bleach would be a good one?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:23 pm
Yer ~ Shun has that one ~ and it's an already accepted natural ability for grim reapers  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games