Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dread bubbled and toiled within, barely simmered even after the initial wave of shock was gone, and all that was left was the idle gossip that crawled along the grape vine. He wanted nothing to do with it, but what else could be said or done in its wake? He didn’t know. His lips trembled, tried to speak, but no power. He tried to wake up, but no desire. And so he sifted in the shadow of a smile, tried to calm down but he was getting weaker. He took comfort in her touch, even as the cold struck his flesh as he placed a light hand on the small of her back.
”Are you okay?” Concern knitted in his brows as he leaned forward and tilted his head to look at her.

He couldn’t begin to imagine what was going on inside that mind of hers. He could only guess, but even that, would just be a hinder. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to swallow that lump in the back of throat. He could never picture himself leaving her side, but then again, he’d never pictured himself growing old, without children, and…

He had to stop those thoughts, they meant nothing. Not really… Did they?
”…I hope they’re okay..” He mumbled, masking his fear with concern for his friend.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
End of the Year Feast
Ravenclaw Table
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Verily at the Ravenclaw Table and wondering I hope everything is okay....

User Image

The brunette had been about to say something when something very loud hit her ears. She didn't understand what it was until she looked over to see a red letter yelling at a red head at the Slytherin table. The words that hit her hard was the first. Filthy little halfblood. She couldn't exactly tear her ears or eyes from the other table until the girl left in a hurry and Annabelle was threatening the school to laugh at her. The words made her realize that not everyone liked those without pure wizard blood... She was a halfblood as well... She lowered her eyes before glancing at her hands and then at the door the red head had gone."I hope she is okay..."She said quietly before turning back to the nervous Verily infront of her. "So we are friends then?Well it sounds better than no friends right? But why don't we get to know each other first. Hi I'm Shayna Snow. My father was in Gryffindor and my mother went to Beauxbaton. I have to baby brothers. They are twins." She said holding out her hand. Trying for the most basic of conversation.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

XxXDevil-Chan

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

"I'm fine." She whispered, slowly lifting her head to smile at him slightly. Silently she pushed her fears and thoughts away. She could worry later when she was alone and had nothing better to do with ehr time. "Loud noises and I don't much agree anymore." She explained away her strange actions. She glanced towards the Slytherin table just in time to spot Marina running out, and she was sure Damien would follow soon after. Blue eyes darted over to watch none other than Dominic's cousin..... she was his cousin right? Gracie wasn't actually positive.... but the head girl was now standing on the Slytherin table, saying something or other that Gracie couldn't hear over the din in the Great Hall. Slowly she turned her attention back to the Slytherin sitting next to her.... her Slytherin.

"I'm sure they'll be fine..... Words can only hurt so much." She whispered. It was such a lie thought wasn't it. Words could hurt so much more than anyone was rightly aware. If you listened and let them in and let them poison your mind they could right near kill you, drive you crazy, and shatter you beyond repair. That was the thing. Words were powerful and dangerous in the best of hands, let alone in the hands of an angry mother with the ability to send a howler. "Poor girl." She muttered quietly.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily's eyes darted to the commotion at the Slytherin table and she eyed them with vague interest. She didn't really care though. A howler about being a halfblood dating a pureblood. It didn't matter. Her sister was dating a muggle born for God's sake. Blood didn't matter.... not that she would ever convince her father of this. When she reverted her eyes to Shayna, they were cold and stony, as if her emotions had been murdered some time ago. It only lasted a split second before her grey eyes reverted back to a dull, maybe a bit sad, but hopeful look. She gave the girl a half smile and listened to her talk about her family. "Verily McHalen. My dad was a Slytherin. My mum was a Slytherin. My aunt was a Slytherin. My grandparents were all Slytherins. I have an older cousin...." She pointed at Gracie sitting down the table a bit, before nodding towards the Slytherin table. "An older sister. A twin sister." Now she directed the younger girl's attention towards the Gryffindor table where her sister sat with the same firey red hair. Finally she pointed towards the Hufflepuff table and the tiny blonde sitting by herself looking fearful and a bit sad. "And a.... sort of sister. Younger." She shrugged and toyed with her hair. "I'm sure you've heard of my family. Besides the name going way back and being high up in society or whatver, but also my father is on the Hogwarts School Governor board, and we were plastered all over the Daily Prophet last year....." She refrained from mentioning the fact that the entire family, but mostly Gracie, and Ver's aunt and uncle, had been in the Prophet only because of their murder. It was something she refused to dwell on for long.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Verily at the Ravenclaw Table and wondering I hope everything is okay....

User Image

Shayna smiled now that she knew a little about Ver and Ver knew a little about her. At the mention of the prophet she had to think. Her father didn't like the prophet being at their home. He said that it was mostly full of lies and such. But she nodded."I think I remember that one. My father doesn't like the Daily Prophet so we don't normally read them."She explained but she did remember at least hearing her parents talk about it."And actually... I didn't know the wizarding world existed until I was sent my letter of Acceptance. My parents didn't want me to know and not have any powers since my mother was muggle." She said kind of feeling worthless about how little she knew about the wizarding world.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Verily shrugged at her statement of growing up like a muggle. "That's how my cousin was... until we came to live with her." She nodded her head matter of fact like and toyed with her hair. "It just makes the whole experience that much more interesting." She said simply, giving the younger girl another half smile and shrugging again. She wasn't really sure how this whole friend thing worked. She had only become friends with Darius because he had saved her from a bad fall.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

Slythgerin had won again. Rosemarie sighed, she had hoped they would win this year, but it seemed not to be fated. The Sixth year Ravenclaw took her seat and sighed. "Well we had a good year." she said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:14 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna nodded."That is kind of interesting. I think my mother was too afraid I'd find out to let many family members come over, especially my father's side."She said happy that they were talking and getting along."Would you mind if I asked what the problem people have against being 'halfblood' or muggle born?" She asked curiously. She hadn't ever thought there was a problem until of course the howler.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

XxXDevil-Chan

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 am
User Image

And though I can't

Ver smirked and shook her head. "Me, my sister, and my dad weren't exactly invited over. We kind of just... showed up." She giggled. She remembered the day they showed up. The look on her aunt's face and the shock of her cousin and uncle. It had been pretty funny.... until her mother freaked out. She shook her head, pushing those memories aside and looked at Shayna, contemplating her question. "If you were raised like a muggle I don't know how much you know about the wizarding wars. But basically long ago, muggles and wizards were separated. The muggles forgot all about us. We were just myths, stories that didn't really exist. After that, those that had not mixed their blood lines with muggles took it upon themselves to think they were better in some way. They assumed since muggles no longer knew of them that wizards must be better than them in some way." She paused and shrugged. She didn't get the whole blood purity ideal. "It came about that family lines grew. Old ancient names of pure blood believed they were above those of non pure blood. Dark wizards rose, and tried to take over. Obviously it failed, and blood purists fell into the background. Of course they still exist today, and they believe, essentially, that anyone who chooses to mix with muggle blood, is below them. They believe they have been infected or something of the sort." She shrugged again and toyed with her hair. "They believe those of pureblood, as long as they are not blood traitors, are better than those of impurity."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 am
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Excited}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Her heels clicked as she moved across the hall. She made her way up to the podium, and a hush went over the hall. She scanned the hall and looked over the students with pride in her heart. Happy with all the children they currently had, she loved the excitement coming from them. Inari let the silence set for a moment, and then began."We have made it through another school year here at Hogwarts, and I want to thank you all for being apart of that. We would be nothing with out our wonderful student body. For those of you who are leaving, thank you for being apart of our family and we wish you well in your new adventures. I do hope to see the rest of you here next year.She paused and looked over to the table she had spend her years of schooling at. She was proud to be a member of this school and was happy that she hadn't left it. Most of her life has been spent in this buidling and she wouldn't have it any other way."Now on to business. I'd like to announce our Professor of the Year, Professor Powell! I am very proud of our staff and just want to say you all do a marvelous job. Now on to the quidditch cup. This year the winner is, Slytherin! So congratulations! It was a wonderful season and I hope to see more of you out there on the field next year. Now on the the house cup,again Slytherin! Congratulations! Now I'm sure you are all starving, so let get to the food!" Inari finished up her speech, by clapping her hands. Food appeared in front of every one, as all the cloth around the hall turned green and displayed the serpent of the slytherin house once more. As the corner of her mouth turned up into a smirk she moved to the large chair in the center of the staff table.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image-----------------
User Image

You got me so wild, how can I ever deny?

Rufus felt like the year went by so fast. He hardly remembered what he did and did not get the chess club even started. He had to make an better effort next year but he was not sure he could he had to take his exams next year and with being forced out every full moon how could he study. He hated being so stressed out he should let Archimedes to play with him on the train later. But even his cat avoided the boy sometimes now a days. Rufus could not blame him since now he was spending every full moon with a pack of werewolves and most likely smelled like one to the cat.

You got me so high, So high I cannot feel the fire.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna's eyes widened."So there was a war about who was better? I know in class we talked about how Salazar didn't like anyone other than pure bloods but an entire war? That seems crazy!"She said quite enchanted by the tale. As the tale finished and the headmistress approached she clapped quietly for Slytherin again and watched the food appear. She still liked the idea that food just appeared. She happily put some things on her plate and began nibbling on them.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

XxXDevil-Chan

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

And though I can't

"Two wars technically." She said simply. She shrugged. "People do crazy things when they think they're right and everyone else is wrong." She refrained from mentioning the fact that her father was one of those pure bloodists. Of course her father would never stoop to the level of that howler. He just did things quietly and kept hidden. It was so.... McHalen of him. At that thought she glanced at her older sister sitting at the Slytherin table. The older girl always tried so hard to not be like family and yet she was so very alike to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna listened intently. This was so interesting."So there were two? Wow. All because people don't like mixed bloods?"She asked thoughtfully. She hoped nothing like that would ever happen in her lifetime. She didn't know if she could handle anything like that. She Watched as Ver looked over at the Slytherin table and she smiled a little bit. It was so fascinating to her. That and she felt like they were actually becoming friends just by talking a little bit. That would mean she had made at least five new friends. This year anyway.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He nodded slowly, his vision still trailed over the house of green and silver, and that was the only reason why he’s spotted the hardened stare burning in his direction. Both Ross twins seemed to have their sights set straight toward him and Grace, and he tried not to fidget his nose in annoyance. Out of instinct, he leaned close, brushing past long violet locks to slide a kiss on her cheek. He never really had much chance to talk, the headmistress had finally struck up to the podium and silence was summoned once again. The awards were given, and, of course, he smirked and clapped along—though nowhere near as loud as he would have if he was with his own house. A Ravenclaw prefect hadn’t spotted him yet, no point in mocking them for it.

”So what do I get as a prize for winning the house and quidditch cup, hmm?” A cheeky grin was adorned with dimples as he gently tightened his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest. Marveling at the food, he couldn’t help but reach his free hand towards the table and snaked up a roll of bread to munch on.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
End of the Year Feast
Ravenclaw Table
╚═══════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games