Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image
Arianna huffed as she burst through the portrait door after practically shouting the password to the fat lady who became a little miffed at the hurried girl. The girl quickly hunted down the older girl she was meeting. Tanya was sitting in one of the comfy scarlet chairs. The red head rushed over and began apologizing profusely for her lateness. "I'm so sorry I got distracted." The girl flopped herself into the chair closest to her teammate and heaved a sigh. Ari had been studying in the library with her boyfriend again. It was always an easy way to just spend time together. Ari smiled at Tanya wondering what the older girl needed. Maybe, she had done something wrong and was getting punished? Or maybe it was something Addie had done. The ladder seemed more likely.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:47 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya turned around as someone busted through the opening to the common room and chuckled a little as she saw Arianna running towards her feeling probably as flustered as she looked. Honestly the older girl shouldn't laugh since she had more than likely looked like that just an hour ago. She waved away her apology with a bright grin happy she could just get this over with and hopefully with a positive response. "It's no problem, I haven't been waiting that long anyway. You're not in trouble, if that's what you're thinking, actually it's quite the opposite! I um, I want you to take over dueling club for me next year. You're one of the oldest members, maybe not age wise but you've definitely been in there longer than most. You know the rules and conditions, you're quickly becoming a fantastic dueler, and I think you'd enjoy it. Well, it's more I hope you do because you're pretty much my first and only option." the older Gryffindor said sheepishly. She looked over at the redhead with slightly begging eyes (she knew it was wrong but she was desperate here!). "Please Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!" she pleaded quoting a famous movie line. It wasn't until after she said that she realized that maybe Arianna had no idea about the Star Wars franchise and had just confused the poor girl. Oops.

amo10690

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

UniformWhere: Common RoomWith: AriannaThinking: Please say yes OOC~

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am
User Image

Arianna felt the tension she had been carrying dissipate as soon as Tanya waved off her apology and assured her she wasn't in any sort of trouble from the Head Girl. The younger girl could feel the confusion still across her face as she waited to find out what exactly the older girl needed her for. As Tanya began her rant Ari felt her heart skip a beat. She wanted her to take over the Dueling club? That was quite a bit of responsibility and how would the older students take orders from a younger leader? It wasn't that she didn't want to do it but could she do it well enough to keep up the club's reputation. The young redhead was snapped out of her mental whirlwind when she heard the famous Princess Lea line. She lifted her head grinning. "Well, when you put it that way. Of course I'll do it. Anything for the Rebellion!"

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani smiled, as she looked around at the newly minted Gryffindors, and said, "All right, dormitories are up those stairs. Girls to the left, boys to the right. In case anybody gets any ideas, if one of the boys tries going up to the girl's dormitory they'll get a nasty surprise faster than you can say 'Quidditch'. All your trunks have been brought upstairs already."

Drawing a deep breath, Dani's tone turned serious. "I do have some advice for you all. I'm sure the Deputy Headmistress probably already told you this, but if she didn't, I will. You would do well to think of your Housemates, those above you now, and the younger ones whom will come after you in later years, as your family. Look out for each other, take care of each other. I'm sure many of you heard about what happen at the train station last spring, just as I'm sure you will hear stories about what happened. The Headmaster didn't say it, but I will: a lot of students were hurt, some died, and some may never be the same ever again. I hope it never happens again, but if you should be placed in a similar situation, look to each other, because each other maybe all you have to depend on to survive."

Pausing a moment, figuring she may have scared a few of them, Dani added, her former cheerfulness returning, "Do yourselves a favour, and try to get a good night's sleep; you'll need it. This school requires a bit of an adjustment to get used to, and it can be a pretty intimidating place at times," Dani smiled wistfully, and continued, "but it can also feel like home too. If you get lost, need help, just let me or one of the other Prefects know. Its kinda our job to watch out for each other. Other than that, have some fun already."

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gideon had happily listened to the speech, endured the paint bombs by the ghost thing, and eaten dinner. He didn't mind that there was a bit of blue in his hair, nor did he really notice anymore. What he didn't enjoy was the billion stairs it took to get to bed. Not even halfway, they'd discovered that some staircases just moved of their own volition. That would make getting places harder than normal. What if he was walking on the stairs and they moved?! He'd go flying! Biting his lower lip, he decided that he'd just always walk near the railing. Then, when the stairs moved, he could have some sort of support. When they got to a giant painting of a rather.... handsome woman, the prefect mentioned that she was the entrance to their rooms. And then... the painting spoke. The whole night had been beyond weird, but that? That crossed some lines. With a password and another few steps, the students were in a very cozy room. This was their Common Room? Just for them? Nice! The Prefect told them about their rooms being up yet another flight of stairs, and Gid sighed, a grin on his lips. He was going to be exhausted.

{OoC: Feel free to pester him.}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

”Seriously?” He blinked as he darted his vision back to the players on the field; not that it mattered, he could hardly tell the Slytherins from the Ravenclaws apart, how could expect to know which player was who? But, it didn't stop him from trying to look, anyway. He should've remembered—what was her name again?—but he didn't. Truth be told, Axel hadn't kept up with the school games or their teams, still too bitter and salty over never making the team himself. But, he didn't want her to know any of that, so better to just play the fool and act like he's trying to remember the previous teams. Right? Right. ”Guess I just stopped paying attention after awhile,” he admitted. (But really it was more like 'guess I got tired of watching dream-stealers stealing my dream.) But, before he jumped on board that descending spiral, Nina had managed to conquer most of his attention with that playful banter of hers. ”Oh reeeaally?” He stretched the words into a slow tease, warm eyes brightening into a smile. ”I think you'd've been fine against them. Too bad we'll never know for sure. But c'mon, you learned from the best.” And that was no joke. Gryffindor's always had terrifying beaters, even before Ronna (or so he's heard.) Axel kept a brisk and easy pace, practically falling in step with her as they meandered down the trodden path. ”Oh I know. There's never a lot of interest for Slytherin; you don't how many times or how many ways I've had to listen to my step-sister go on about all that rubbish.” To be honest, Axel could have gone on and on about that too, but was distracted easily enough by Nina's passing glance in his direction. ”No. You have to walk behind me. At least three paces. While jumping up and down on one foot like the hopping pot. ” He quipped back with such a deadpanned, serious tone, until he finally broke into crooked, cheeky grin. ”Yes. I'm inviting you to walk with me.”

~~**~~**~~**~~

Much of their journey followed in this fashion; lighthearted banter, teasing, a bit of quidditch shop-talk, and some joking around. The portrait of the Fat Lady was singing again (Oh joy!) but he couldn't even make out the language of the song! Maybe it was English, but Axel wasn't about to pay attention to try and find out. He clamped his hands over each ear, barking out the password until the portrait finally swung open and ran alongside Nina into the warm glow of the common room, the logs in the fireplace crackling and sizzling apart. ”Bloody hells!” Belting out laughter, Axel collapsed onto the cushions of a love seat to try and catch his breath. ”I hate it when she pretends she can't hear us. Like ruddy hell she can't... She's lucky she hasn't been graffitied yet with extra “creative differences” added by the Gryffindors.” Y'know, like in the shape of a blood thirsty lion or something.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Sixth Year ←══╬≎
Common Room with Nina
Dressed in: blue jeans, black tee
16 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 159lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

[OOC: ]

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

OliMcD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Clad in flannel pajama bottoms, a tank top, and fuzzy socks, Chess made her way down the spiral staircase. She shook her head and laughed quietly just as she did every time she saw that staircase. It was a private joke: the Van Asten girls both had their father’s tendency to slip up on basic phrases. Kevan called it being “vocally dyslexic.” Journey had once said “stairal spycase” instead of spiral staircase. Ha-ha. Chessie hadn’t been able to sleep and she was trying to figure out why. Classes were going decently, and she’d scored a reserve spot on the quidditch team. Circumstances were good, so it was strange that she felt so restless. She had to admit to herself, though, that there was something still missing. For one, she’d come here to learn magic, but they hadn’t even really learned anything useful yet. That was a bummer, but Chessie was only a first year. She had to do her time as a novice.

Something else was eating at her, though. On the day of her arrival at the school, she’d met some really friendly people. They’d been the first people to really accept her, but the sorting had kind of thrown a wrench in things. It had separated them, and Chess hadn’t even spoken to anyone since, aside from a brief hello in between classes. That day, when she’d met Caty, Colin, Brandon, and Aimee had been her favorite day, and something about it had changed her. Instead of being content as an outcast like she had been in muggle school, she now couldn’t tolerate not having personal connections. She wanted to have conversations with people like them, real conversations. It was like she was lonely, which was making her homesick. So, instead of wasting any more time staring at the ceiling, she figured she’d go sit by the fire in the common room and write to her sister.

Chessie
                                    Dear Journey,

Hogwarts is so strange and wonderful, and there is so much about this new world that is so different from the one you live in. I’m sorry if I mention something you don’t understand, I’m still just learning myself. The first day we came here, we went through this wall onto a train platform- did you know there’s a whole platform inside of a brick barrier between platforms 9 and 10 at King’s Cross Station? How cool is that? But anyway then we rode on a train and I met some people who were really nice and then we rode boats across a lake and saw the castle- oh my goodness Hogwarts is a CASTLE!

Then when we finally got here we had to be sorted… so there are these things called houses that are kind of like teams within the school. There’s four of them: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. I was sorted into Gryffindor, which is like the team that stands for bravery, and there was this hat that can talk and read your mind! And I’ve been learning how to use my wand and oh! I need to tell you about Quidditch! There’s this game, kind of like football but on brooms in the air. I tried out for it and didn’t make the starting team, but I made the reserves! You’d love it here.

I really miss you and dad. I can’t wait to see you over the holidays. I’ll tell you EVERYTHING, I promise. Give dad a hug for me, and make sure not to be too rough with Frodo. Give him a biscuit.

Much Love,

Chessie

By the time she’d finished writing, her eyes had glazed over. She folded up her parchment and stared into the fire, regretting her decision to come here for the first time. Maybe leaving behind everything to develop her gift wasn’t worth it after all? She didn’t like being this emotional, and just because she had no one to talk to! She was used to being alone for goodness sake! Determined to keep her cool, she blinked back the tears and pulled her knees to her chest, letting the flames hypnotize her and carry her away into a daydream.

OOC: Open for Interaction
                                    Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Kimberly wandered down to the Common Room, wide awake from excitement. Sure, it had been a few weeks already, but everything was all so new and interesting. It had taken her this long just to get used to her dormitories. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she had spent eleven years in the same dusty old room at Wool's. Sure, sharing her room with three girls she didn't really know was strange, and her sister was far away in another tower, which she wasn't exactly fond of, but it was all fine. If she ever got lonely, she just had to go down to the Library and talk to her mom. She felt comfortable around her, even though the quiet of the library was enough to make her want to bounce off the walls. Stepping a slipper-encased foot down the staircase and into the main Common Room, Kimberly noted that she wasn't alone. Another girl, one from her year, was sitting by the fireplace, writing or studying it appeared like. She seemed upset about something, or maybe she was just really tired. When she was tired, Kimmy tended to get a little grouchy as well. Putting on a smile, she sat down in an adjacent chair, wrapping her blanket up around her legs. "It's a pretty peaceful night, wouldn't you say? Almost too peaceful, in my opinion," she said. What if the girl was sleeping and didn't want to be disturbed? Oh well, no backing out now.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                                𝐹𝐼𝑅𝒮𝒯 𝒴𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝒢𝑅𝒴𝐹𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒟𝒪𝑅 xxxxx

They said change your clothes, she said no I won't.
                                                They said comb your hair, she said some kids don't.
                                                And her parents dreams went up in smoke.
                                                She's a wild one with an angel's face.
                                                She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
                                                When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee,
                                                He said you can be anything you want to be.
                                                She's a wild one runnin' free.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

OliMcD
/quote]

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OliMcD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Chess had become a little too entranced by the fire when her fellow Gryffindor first year startled her back to awareness. Since they shared a dorm, Chessie had gleaned her name pretty quickly. "Hey Kim," she said. "I guess it is pretty peaceful. I was just writing my sister."

Taking a moment to think, Chessie wondered why she hadn’t really spoken much to her roommates yet. They were the most convenient people to befriend, since distance really wasn’t an issue. It also might come in handy if she needed a study buddy, or someone to ask for advice, or even just to borrow a pencil or something. Not that she had any shortage of pencils. "We haven’t spoken much yet, have we?" Chess was never one to beat around the bush. If Kim didn’t like her forwardness, she wouldn’t mind much. She was very used to judgement. "How do you like the school so far? I think it’s wonderful, though I’m a bit disappointed with our curriculum. When am I ever going to need to turn a snail into a teapot, right? Though I might, who knows what oddities happen in the wizarding world. My family’s muggle, so not me. What’s your family like? Are they all magical?"

Chessie blinked at Kim, oblivious to her own social ineptitude. This was how one made friends, by asking loads of questions, was it not? She smiled in a manner which seemed friendly.

OOC: Goodness I am sorry for how long it took to reply. I had a rather sudden miniature vacation.
                                    The Shiny Furret

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Beater ♥ Single ♥ Sixth Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

Who knows just how to get what I wanna
What I want to do is spring this on you
Back up all of the things that I told you

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina sat, one leg over top of the other as she lounged on the couch in the commons. The flipped some annoying hair out of her face as she looked over her text book. Somewhat getting what was in the pages, others? Well Let's just say she had taken to drawing semi-obscene things in them. Instead of saying the annoyances she was feeling in the open, figured she would write them in her book. Growling at the pages she didn't understand completely, Nina sighed and closed the book. Setting it beside her on the couch. She started messing with the new dragon earring her big brother had picked out and sent to her as she wondered if some poor soul would come in so she could release her frustrations. But at the same time, hoping no one came in so she didn't lose house points. Rubbing her forehead, Nina hummed quietly to herself. Something she was hoping no one would necessarily hear...

((Open for interaction. Quoted you in case you wanted to roleplay))

Essy ze Ninja

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my leather jacket
And it feels good to be with people like ___No one___
Although my mind keeps wandering to __Ugh! Why is this so hard!__

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Kimberly smiled at Chessie, nodding. A younger sister, she assumed. Luckily for her, her sister was in the castle with her, even if she was in the next tower over. If she didn't have Kiley here, she didn't know how she would get along. They had been together for as long as she could remember. She wondered how her twin felt about them being in different houses. Did she miss her? Was she alone up in the Ravenclaw tower? Or was she happy? She would have to ask her in the morning at breakfast. "No, I guess we haven't really talked much. That's surprising, since my mom says that once I start talking, I won't stop!" she said with a laugh. "I like it so far, but some of the classes bore me. Especially History of Magic. Snooze, am I right or what?" Kimmy giggled at Chessie's snail to teapot comment. She was right, when would they ever need that? "One day, you're really gonna need a teapot when all you have is a snail. I'd bet on it." Chessie asked about her family, which was a touchy subject for her. Well, they were laying it all on the table, weren't they? She might as well be honest with the girl. "My family is all magical, yeah. It's just me, my sister and my mom. You've probably seen me with Kiley around the castle, at dinner, in classes, everywhere. She's my twin, and she's pretty much my best friend. My mom is the Head Librarian here, actually. Her name is Germaine. Well, she's not my real mom, but she's really nice and she says she loves us, so I love her too, you know?" Kimberly figured that all might not have made sense. She rephrased. "Oh, I'm adopted, by the way. Mom adopted me and Kiley this summer from Wools in London." She didn't like to throw the "I was an orphan" card around when making friends. She wasn't looking for pity from anyone, it was just the way her life turned out. It was nothing to be ashamed of, in her opinion.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                                𝐹𝐼𝑅𝒮𝒯 𝒴𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝒢𝑅𝒴𝐹𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒟𝒪𝑅 xxxxx

They said change your clothes, she said no I won't.
                                                They said comb your hair, she said some kids don't.
                                                And her parents dreams went up in smoke.
                                                She's a wild one with an angel's face.
                                                She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
                                                When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee,
                                                He said you can be anything you want to be.
                                                She's a wild one runnin' free.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

OliMcD
/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Climbing through the portrait, Addison took in the Gryffindor Common Room. A warm fire was blazing in the fireplace and the general mood of the room seemed warm and welcoming. "Welcome to your home for the next seven years. Girls' rooms are up the stairs to the left, boys on the right. Folks, don't try to enter each others' dorms, or you'll get booted out. Otherwise, head on up and find your stuff. Pick your beds and settle in. Welcome to Gryffindor."

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Cara MiaKitty

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja

Deviled Dregs

anbu_ninja_penguin

Devlyn Maycry

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:41 pm
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster flopped down in one of the overstuffed armchairs in front of the crackling fire, and seemed to expect the first years to wander off before realizing she needed to tell them where to go. "So this is our Common Room- pretty sweet, I know, butttttt there's no wifi, so. Pluses and minuses. You can come here in between classes, and you should be in here by a decent hour every night. Honestly, I forget the exact curfew time, never really followed it anyways myself- but yeah, if you're going to do stupid stuff, which, you probably are, don't do anything too moronic, and don't get caught and lose the house tons of points. Am I speaking from personal experience? You'll never know." Aster snickered, then lazily nodded in one direction, then the other. "Girls dorms are to the left, boys dorms are to the right. Try not to fight over the beds, and for the love of God, go to sleep; I am not here to babysit or referee pillow fights or whatever." She settled further into the chair like a cat, clearly having no intention of moving for a while.

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

murruelecreuset

kiska166

Cara MiaKitty

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Gryffindor Common Room

Richard was sitting in the common room in one of the comfy chairs. An astronomy book was on his lap as he sat cross legged. It was odd to see the Gryffindor with a book and actually reading it. He enjoyed the class quite a bit over the others. Sure it was a class muggles took but he didn’t care. Just add it to the list of things that his family couldn’t stand about him. For sure it was his highest grade of the year.

Aside from his choice of class enjoyments, Richard knew his friend choices would be the worst thing next to his house placement. Esther was the first friend he made or at least he considered her a friend. Essie although different from him was a nice person and she was herself. He liked that about her. However he didn’t think his family would agree. Well maybe his parents would understand the rest of his family most likely not.

With : Esther soon

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

mc2

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Esther had been upstairs in the girl's dormitories working on an essay for herbology, when she decided she needed a break. Heading down she planned to roam the castle but she spotted Richard working on Astronomy and she smiled as she spotted one of her first friends at Hogwarts. He was a boy so it was a bit not traditional but Rich was good and he seemed to have an open mind and heart. Maybe if he became Christian her father would approve of her spending time with him. She had found early on she was one of the only active Christians at the school and the most vocal. Some of the older students had even gone to laughing at her for her beliefs and long skirts. She found some like Rich, and Saio, and Reyna, and Gavin who didn't laugh at her though.

Smiling, Essie took a seat in a chair across from Rich and said, "I think you are a bit ahead there." She pointed to his textbook he was reading. He was making her feel guilty for not reading more but she had to put a proper time into her Bible Studies so she really had almost twice the workload of her fellow first years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers