Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely at the Staff Table with Grayson
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I don't think once a year is too much to ask. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thє rαín ís f α l l í n ' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє h í d í n g ín α s α f є r p l α c є დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng d r ч αnd w α r m დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє f є є l í n g s thαt í α d σ r є დ დ დxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata slid into her usual chair at the Staff table with an amused smirk on her face, eyeing Grayson as he took the seat next to hers. In what was possibly the least shocking development of all time, he'd been completely unaware of the time when she'd stopped by his office, and had no idea that he'd been about to miss the end of term feast. Again. Nose in a book, as per usual, and when she'd stepped inside he hadn't even said hello, had just started on about something he was researching that apparently she just had to know about that exact second. Which was amusing, but it hadn't stopped her from rolling her eyes and ordering him to put the book down and come to the Great Hall with her. Most nights, she didn't mind bringing him food from the kitchens because he'd missed dinner (though, she did have to wonder how he'd ever survived without her, or someone, to take care of him and make sure he ate), but tonight she'd made an exception. He'd missed the feast at the start of term, and his cousin's sorting, which, really, she still thought was incredibly irresponsible of him. Joel hadn't seemed to mind, but that wasn't really the point. Besides, Tanna was on maternity leave, so without Grayson, she had a feeling she would've spent the night sitting there quietly, trying not to eavesdrop on other people's conversations. The blonde glanced at the perpetually befuddled man, arching a brow. "You did leave the book in your office, didn't you?" she asked teasingly, half expecting him to have it tucked away in his pocket. Not that he didn't pay attention to her often enough or anything, she was just used to him reading with his meals. Normally she didn't care, but tonight she was in the mood to talk and spend some actual time with him as opposed to... well, what they did most of the time they spent together. It was probably because tomorrow they'd be heading home and wouldn't see as much of each other for the next couple of months... Alright, she'd admit it, she was being a bit clingy. She'd have to make time to pester him over the Summer. And pester Ciaran when she wasn't pestering Grayson so that she wasn't just sitting in her house alone, because how boring was that?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч t σ є s, mαkєs mє c r í n k l є mч n σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ w h є r є v є r ít gσєs, í α l w α ч s knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє s m í l є, plєαsє s t α ч fσr α w h í l є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just t α k є чσur t í m є , w h є r є v є r чσu gσ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with Kolton
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Back to the manor for Summer... hm... ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

spaceDrusilla joined her fellow professors at the staff table with an odd air about her, which was actually probably not very odd at all, given that it was her. She was fairly certain the day she seemed normal was the day people needed to worry about her. The Seer spotted an empty seat next to one of the newer professors and joined him, offering a small smile. She didn't seem to actually look at him, though, it was more like she was staring past him. Still, it didn't stop her from greeting the man. "Evening, duck," she chirped, trying to recall if she knew the man's name. She was terrible with names. Faces she was good with, but sometimes she forgot if she'd actually met a person before or only Seen them. She tilted her head, her attention finally focusing on his face. "I'm not sure if I've introduced myself. Drusilla Somerset. You were new this year, yes?" The brunette felt a small spark of pride in herself. So far, this was turning into a fairly normal interaction, which was rare for her.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

AlphaApex

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:29 am
User Image

User Image

Kolton looked to his side and smiled politely as a professor sat next to him and engaged him in conversation. Thank God for that. She had sort of an odd presence about her, but he didn't think it was anything to worry about. "Evening to you as well. Kolton Viner, nice to meet you. I indeed am new here. The new Mind Magic professor. And what is it that you teach?" He wasn't sure if he should have known all the professors names, faces, and what respective classes they taught, but, well.. he didn't. Great time to learn though.

мιи∂ мαgιc ║ яαvεиcℓαω αℓυмиι

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Back to the manor for Summer... hm... ❞

spaceDrusilla grinned at the man, taking a second to at least try and commit the name to memory. She didn't think she'd have much trouble with the face, but names were tricky sometimes. Kolton was a nice name, though, and Viner was unique enough that it should be easy enough to remember. "Divination," she answered easily, then she blinked faintly. "Oh, but you teach Mind Magic! I imagine that's quite fascinating. I never would've been able to manage it, can't keep my head on straight enough. S'all screwy up there," the Seer said with a giggle, tapping at her temple and tilting her head to the side. To say that her head wasn't on straight was something of an understatement, she thought, but it was accurate enough. She didn't know much about either legilimency or occlumency, mostly because she'd never had any chance of being able to focus enough to learn it, so she hadn't bothered. She had difficulty keeping her own thoughts straight, she didn't think she needed to worry about trying to look at someone else's. And she didn't really think she needed to protect her own thoughts; if a person were able to understand them better than she did, it might actually be somewhat helpful to her. She could ask them to explain what the hell she had going on up there... actually, that sounded sort of nice.

User Image

AlphaApex

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:44 am
User Image

User Image

Kolton nodded his head once she told him her subject. He recalled taking Divination when he was here. It was quite an interesting subject, even if it was a bit odd and confusing. For him, at least. Though to be fair, Mind Magic wasn't the easiest subject to grasp either. "Ah, I see. I found Divination to be an interesting subject when I took it. And I have to admit, Mind Magic can be quite difficult. Lots of concentration, and let's just say not a lot of teenagers can manage that," he remarked with a little chuckle. When she remarked about her mindset, it for the most part corrected his assumptions. She was odd, but not odd in a bad way. It was very interesting.

мιи∂ мαgιc ║ яαvεиcℓαω αℓυмиι

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 265 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 295 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:22 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

Kolton took a seat at the staff table, ready for his second year teaching at Hogwarts. Last year had gone well, without incident, and he was happy about that. He hoped this year would go the same. He didn't see why it wouldn't, seeing as he only taught one class, and it was full of 16 and 17 year olds, who of course were able to handle themselves. He looked over the new students being sorted, leaning back in his chair.

мιи∂ мαgιc ρяσƒεssσя ║ яαvεиcℓαω αℓυмиι

OOC: (Open for interaction)

Quote:

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Am I late? I think I'm late. ❞

spaceDrusilla approached the Staff Table with her normal distanced expression, focusing just long enough to note that there was an open seat next to the mind magic professor. She sat next to the man and offered him a small smile. "Evening, Kolton," she murmured. She was more distracted than even her usual tonight. Prior to coming down for the feast, she'd been settled in the floor of her room, cards and runes and all manner of other things spread out before her in a very chaotic sort of organization. Drusilla didn't quite know how long she'd been in the floor reading, but it had been long enough that she'd missed at least one meal, that she knew for certain. She also thought she might be a little late to the feast; it seemed the sorting was already in full swing. She clicked her tongue, annoyed at herself for getting so caught up in her reading again. But, a Summer away from the school tended to do that to her; with no structure, no schedule, she got lost in her art, and it was always hard to get back on track when the new term started. Hopefully her lingering distraction wouldn't last too long. Conversation would help. "How was your holiday, then?" she asked her companion, forcing her attention to focus on the man seated next to her and not to drift as it was wont to do. She'd asked him a question, it would be rude not to listen to his answer. Besides, social convention dictated that he would ask in return, so she needed to know when he did so. She wouldn't know if she didn't listen.

User Image

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:57 pm
        Flesh is heretic,
        My body is a witch,
        I'm burning it,
        Wake up for this wish,

User Image

User Image

He glanced over at the seat next to him once he noticed the Divination professor take it. He returned the smile politely. "Evening, Drusilla. New year's here already." It seemed that time flew exponentially quick now that he thought about it. His summer had gone by quick as well, though to be honest it wasn't exactly uneventful. He mostly just hung around London for the most part, visiting a few museums, pubs, parks, the like. Not to say it wasn't fun, it was just.. uneventful. "My summer was fine. Didn't do that much, honestly. And yours?"

мιи∂ мαgιc ρяσƒεssσя ║ яαvεиcℓαω αℓυмиι

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

And I resonate,
I have seen my fate,
I am sinking,
Oh Captain, I am sinking

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely at the Staff Table with Grayson
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Exasperated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I swear to God, you'd think he was avoiding the bloody thing for some reason. ❞

thє rαín ís f α l l í n ' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє h í d í n g ín α s α f є r p l α c є დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng d r ч αnd w α r m დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє f є є l í n g s thαt í α d σ r є დ დ დxxx

spaceAmata settled into a seat at the Staff Table and leaned back in the chair, arms crossed. It wasn't exactly the most welcoming post she could be in, she supposed, but hell, apparently it'd do her some good to start intimidating the kids in her house right off the bat anyway, so she wasn't exactly inclined to fake a good mood. Not that she was in a bad mood exactly, but she wasn't particularly happy, either. She had been almost to the Great Hall when, on a hunch, she'd doubled back and headed up to Grayson's office. Sure enough, she'd found him sitting at his desk, his nose in a book, apparently intent on missing the feast again, at least accidentally. Oh, he wasn't doing it on purpose, she knew... but honestly, it was starting to feel like he was. Why else would he miss the feast almost every single bloody year? She glanced over at the man, pursing her lips. "You know, it's not supposed to be optional, Grayson," she told him, arching a brow, tone mostly neutral... mostly. Some of her exasperation was making it through, she knew.

spaceShe sighed, shaking her head and glancing at the crowd of students waiting to be sorted... it wasn't much of a crowd, really. She wondered how many had already gone, if they were really that late, or it was just a small group. Maybe both. Well, at least they'd get to eat soon, she reasoned. She leaned forward, elbow on the table, and rested her cheek on her fist, glancing at him. A foot slid over and nudged his leg, and she pouted a bit. She hadn't really meant to get so cross over the whole thing; some of it was probably left over from last year, when he'd missed Joel's sorting. But, she'd missed him over the Summer. Contrary to what some might think, they didn't spend every waking hour together... Particularly not over the holiday. Of course, that might be changing eventually, thanks to her drunken antics at Damien and Marina's wedding. It just figured that she'd managed to drink just enough to say something she hadn't wanted him to know, and completely forget about the whole thing. She hadn't known she'd said anything until he'd mentioned it off-handedly a week later. And had been completely horrified that, yes, she'd been needy and told him that she didn't like living apart from him. She didn't like being needy, dammit. Except she was, horribly so. At least he didn't seem put off by the whole thing, as far as she could tell, anyway. Of course, he could be covering it up that he was. But she didn't think so; he wasn't usually good at that sort of thing. Besides, his reaction to it was pretty much his reaction to everything she did to progress their relationship... Which wasn't really much of a reaction at all. More of a blink and an 'okay, that's happening, then' and he went about his business as if it didn't phase him in the slightest. There was only one exception she could think of... and that hadn't been a negative reaction. Quite the opposite, actually. She nudged his leg with her foot again. Hopefully she hadn't upset him. It wasn't like she'd really flown off the handle, she'd just been a bit... short with him. He wouldn't be upset, right? Not much? Hopefully not enough that she ended up sleeping in her own room tonight, at least.

xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч t σ є s, mαkєs mє c r í n k l є mч n σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ w h є r є v є r ít gσєs, í α l w α ч s knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє s m í l є, plєαsє s t α ч fσr α w h í l є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just t α k є чσur t í m є , w h є r є v є r чσu gσ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:00 pm
Sebastian "Ian" Windsor

Cursebreaking ProfessorPurebloodFormer RavenclawHogwarts Alumni

User Image

I see the colors of the world—they're rearranging
The center sentinels are cunningly estranging all...
I think a little about a lot, I'm introverted
You think a lot about a little never heard it all, of our energy.

And I bring these words to life...

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Ian decided to join the other professor, but somehow his presence was pretty much unusual. But, that was partially because the professors barely knew him. Well, except Dru he guessed, since they already met after they bumped to each other at the book store last year. And no, there were no romantic atmospheres going on there. He's already married, guys. He sat down with the two person (one of them was Dru) and greeted them, "Hello, oh and hello Dru. How was your summer?"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

We stay up late and draw the lines to every constellation,
We live with all our sorrows tied to age and separation
These are the days of love and life, these are our expectations
We stay up late to live tonight, this is our destination

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With : Drusilla and the other professor
Attire : [Will post soon]

Cara Miakitty
King Beardly

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image
Sophie Taylor Dechering
Arithmancy Professor of Hogwarts

+ Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on March 25, 2003
+ Wand: Supple, with a knobby shaft, 10 7/8 inches, Osage Orange, Dragon Heart String
+ Former Coyote Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
+ Dressed: Like Usual
(Werewolf - No True Pack Affiliation)
Currently it is: Academic Year of 2028-2029xxx

Sophie's summer had been spent primarily at Jason's, who had let her sleep there in his spare room more or less. She figured she was at least less obnoxious than Miles. And, she did in return help out in his shop. She grew up helping in her parents garden (though it was more muggle plants considering they lived in a muggle town), and she had done quite well in Herbology-or related subjects-at Salem. Despite his more prickly demeanor, Sophie had to say she'd rather that then have to deal with her sister and her antics constantly. Though, Chrissy seemed more mellowed out now she had the twins over the summer to keep her entertained and Professor Conri seemed to do a good job of it. Maybe he found it cute. Sophie did not. Growing up with every time you were in an argument with your sister who would don the same exact expression and looks as you (since God decided it would be hilarious to make someone like her a metamorphagus) and then copy everything you said was annoying. As an adult it made her half tempted to murder her sister once in a great while.

Regardless, another year of teaching to begin, and she did quite well in surviving last year. And she didn't have problems with Elliott like her sister did, of course if Chrissy bothered to act like a mature adult when not in the classroom it might have been easier for Chrissy. Sophie still thought it was amusing that Elliott had been the one to out the pregnancy of her sister in the middle of the class. It served her sister right, if you asked Sophie. Sophie watched the sorting, propping her elbow up on the table and holding her chin up and noticing the large number of Ravenclaws that were sorted this year. They were more the sort to take arithmancy after all. Who knew, if she stayed with this, maybe in a couple years she'd have a fairly large class instead of a class of 3 being her largest.

((OoC: Open for Interaction))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus and Mother

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: Content
Looking: Brunette and Flawless

Currently it is Sorting Feast of the 2029-2030 Yearxxx

Christina sat down at the staff table, looking much as she usually did, flawless. Being sure to wear a sheath dress that showed she had lost any weight she may have gained from being pregnant last year. Whether all the loss back to her typical thin frame was actual loss or her merely faking it was up to debate. To be honest Chrissy was still faking a pound or two loss that was magical instead of her going out for a morning jog but she wasn't going to tell anyone that. Besides, Chrissy figured she had all year to worry about actually losing that pound or so left instead of just "cheating" with her powers as a metamorphagus.

The summer had been nice, but Chrissy was very much looking forward to being back at Hogwarts and not having the twins every now and again waking her up in the middle of the night. Now, Quinn and Mary were back in Georgia with Chrissy's mom to be cared for till the next summer. Though, Christina figured she'd go back home for the holidays to see them. It would be the kids first Christmas, and of course Bréanainn would be more than welcome to go with her. He probably would want to. They had been becoming more serious. If she was less secure and more clingy she might have demanded the man actually define their relationship, but she wasn't, and she was the one who had insisted on it being so casual in the first place. Besides, could Bréanainn seriously do any better? She was a perfect 10 looks wise, and could adopt any look he wanted, and why wouldn't she? And she was smart and clever. Besides, now she had birthed two children to him and he wanted to play the whole chivalrous card and be sure to be involved-which she was more than happy to let him. The only thing remotely sketchy was her very large previous black book of hook-ups before him (not that she cheated but she did do a lot of hoping from one to another person) and the issue of her father (and maybe her sister-though Sophie had practically moved in with Jason it felt like to Chrissy).

Chrissy shook her head, brushing some of her currently long brunette hair back over her shoulder and sat down by her sister gave her a smile and then turned her attention back to the sorting.

((OoC: Open for Interaction))

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ╞════════════════════╕

Zachary crept into the Great Hall, silently. He had spent most of the evening preparing his lessons and sorting out his office, enjoying the peace and quiet of complete solitude. However, upon glancing at the clock on the wall, he noted that the Sorting would begin soon. With a sigh, he grabbed the latest newspaper he had laying around and headed downstairs.

Taking a seat at the Staff table, Zachary opened his newspaper and began to read. Occasionally, he would glance up from the pages as a new student was sorted into Hufflepuff. Otherwise, his eyes mostly remained glued to the pages. There were only a few more hours before he could wander back to his office to spend the remainder of the evening with a cup of tea.

╘════════════════════╡
MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSOR xx
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF xxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                              No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                              If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                              If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

x x

{ooc: open for interaction}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Am I late? I think I'm late. ❞

spaceDrusilla nodded with a faint, distant smile. It took her a long moment to understand why exactly Kolton had commented about the new year having arrived; she knew that she occasionally had trouble with tracking the passage of time, but as far as she knew she was the only one. But, she recalled the social norm to comment on such things. The Seer took a drink from her glass, then tilted her head. "Mm. This will be my... eighth year teaching, I believe. Which seems rather odd. I have been teaching for almost a decade," she replied, blinking in surprise as she realized that, yes, it had been almost ten years. Dear Merlin, how had she held onto this position for so long? She'd been sure she'd screw it up and get fired sooner or later... most likely sooner. But apparently she hadn't done so horribly as to warrant it. Thank the stars, considering how miserable her situation would be without the income from it. She was already looking at having to sell her family home.

spaceShe hummed sympathetically when he commented on his summer, thinking that 'didn't do that much' was a very nice way of saying 'it was boring.' Which, hers hadn't been much better. Before she could reply, Sebastian had joined them. She offered the Cursebreaking professor a small smile and a wave. "Evening, duck," she said. Considering that both men had asked the same question, she reasoned that she could answer at the same time. "My summer was much the same as every other Summer has been; quiet and rather boring. I really should look into getting a hobby," the Seer noted, frowning somewhat. What would she even do, though? She didn't have the attention span for anything that would require actual care, such as a garden (she'd tried). Perhaps something like knitting? Could she even learn to knit? Hm, perhaps such a repetitive task would help her learn to focus better. It was certainly worth looking into. She glanced at Sebastian. "What about you? Anything of note? How is the family?" she asked, very proud of herself for recalling that he was both married and had a child. Though, to be fair, both topics had come up when they'd run into one another at the bookstore two years previous, so it wasn't as though she hadn't been explicitly informed. She still tended to forget details like that, and so considered it perfectly acceptable that she give herself at least a small pat on the back.

User Image

King Beardly

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games