Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Name: Hiraki Kazu
Chakra: 200
Class: Tai-Med
Ryo: 両 0

Kazu stared at the Snake swaying back and forth. "Why the hell is a Snake in these offices?" Eiki said aloud. He would approach it, but he didn't care too. He watched it sway back and forth for a while wondering what it would do next.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"That's Fuzzy, one of our shinobi's inland Taipans. He's well versed in shinobi tactics. Say..." Six stepped out into the hallway fully, getting Two to hand her some fancy shmancy poptarts. "Do I know you, blondie? And why is there a Konoha-nin here?" The Leaf Village had never really been on good terms with Suna since the multiple spies had been thwarted at the crevice, but this girl had seemingly popped out from nowhere. A minute trace of chakra lingered in the air, & only a few people had access to the kuchiyose scrolls. "I didn't see you on the island, & only one person in Suna could send you to me right now. Should I assume that my daughter, Amaya, sent you here?" The question was directed at Jae as Six turned her stance towards the shuffling shinobi, poptarts in hand.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 am
User Image

Kazu stood up as the question was addressed to him. "I am Hiraki Kazu, I was actually looking to see if there was an open spot on a squad currently. I am wishing to learn under a sensei after being a free lance consultant for squads going on missions for so long." Kazu said giving a slight smile. He kinda hoped there was a chance he would finally get some instructed teaching.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:09 am
Fuzzy snapped out lunging past the boy's head using only the tail end of his body to catch on the boy's cloathing by curling it creating a hook. he would then wrap himself around the boy's arm making it so that any action taken against him would likely cause trouble for the boy as well. if he could even take an action. Fuzzy's head remained swaying just an inch or so off the boy's arm as if debating how to bite the boy.  

dreadno

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Kazu looked at the snake as it was wrapped around his arm. He looked over at Six. "Is there a point to this?" He asked frankly. He watch the snake sway back and forth but wasn't concerned, why would a wild snake be in the Kazekage's offices?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:43 am
Fuzzy seeing no inherent fear in the boy decided to step up his game. he slithered up the arm right to the neck and wrapped himself around the boy's head. he would then begin to squeeze the boy's neck lightly. just enough to put a strain on the boy but not immediately crush the throat.  

dreadno

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

Kazu remained calm. Even though he didn't want to. "Seriously, can we get this thing off my head." Kazu said solemnly. He wasn't sure how to feel about this snake on him, he felt the pressure of its coil around his neck, but it wasn't tight. It worried him a little but he thought back to what he was thinking a second ago, there's no reason why a wild snake who would just randomly harm someone be in the Kazekage's office.

OOC: Isn't this sort of Autohitting?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:48 pm
((yes...yes it is...*glares at dredno*))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae saw another person joined the melee of people in the room now, a woman to be exact. As she pointed out sorely that Jae was from Konoha, the kunoichi felt like going and finding Amaya and scolding her for throwing her into the firing pot. At least this woman had a good measure of her daughters actions, meaning there was less for Jae to actually explain. Nodding in response, she hugged herself. "I may sound totally idiotic but where did she send me exactly?" If Amaya had been a Kage previously in her young lifetime then she could only imagine how powerful her parents were and lo behold her mother stood before her. Seriously Amaya...this is so not cool. She thought, creating a list of things to reproach Amaya for. At least she had the chance to see something really cool because of Amaya.

[@ Dread : Right now the crew is getting very serious about enforcing the rules. Please correct your stuff before someone decides to flag this. ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 pm
((*glares at digi.* twas just a bit o fun. wasn't gonna do notin.))
Fuzzy removed himself from the genin and slunk back into the kage's office. slight hissing could be heard almost as if he were complaining about nothing fun to do around here.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Walking over to the pet, Six's boots resounded hollowly against the wooden flooring. "Fuzzy!" Her face turned sour, a grimace plainly showing. Reaching out to the reptile, she snapped her fingers & pointed towards the hallway. "Return to your guard duties immediately, or so help me I will send you to your master."

After the reptile left, Six would hold a hand out to the young man, awaiting for a hand shake. "He's a bit 'lovey dovey' when Lucas is out on a mission... Hiraki Kazu. If you could just wait one moment?" Turning to face the young pink-haird woman, Six would answer her question nicely. "This is what is supposed to be the Kazekage's Building, but it doesn't get much use in the off seasons. Since Amaya probably sent you here, that means you're in some kind of a pickle?" Disregarding any other diplomatic problems, helping someone out always received the highest priority.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Jae's lips formed a silent 'oh' as she looked over the Kazekage's office with the understanding that it was where he worked. Scratching the spot at the nape of her neck nervously, she shook her head at the woman. "No. I think Amay-, erm, your daughter was just playing with me Mrs. ." Jae said, preferring to withhold a little bit of the truth. Jae didn't know the exact customs of this land and Jae was sure Amaya had taken her into a place that was not meant for a foreign ninja to see. That and the fact that she was playing around with the guards tailing her was not something she should tell her mother she was doing. Jae was not going to ruin Amaya's fun with her babysitters. "I was wondering if I'm allowed to check out the training areas? I'm curious to see how things operate here." Jae said, taking advantage of the older authority standing before her.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

It seemed as though the Leaf shinobi were on edge, with all of the fidgeting around she was doing. "She was? How odd, considering her age." Shaking her head once, she put the silly thought away for later. Certainly the grown woman hadn't had much of a sense of humor as long as Six had known her, but there was always the possibility. "The training areas are a bit spartan--I'm afraid--& more like an actual academy. If you want to look about them, feel free, but they probably will only evoke nostalgia from your own academy years. Most of our actual training seems to come about when we're out on missions, when we're actually in need of some specificness." Motioning to behind the nervous shinobi, Jae would see the outer doors on the other side of the entrance hall. "If it makes you feel better, the way out is just behind you."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Jae didn't say anything to the comment on Amaya's age. The woman didn't seem terribly older than Jae but looks could be deceiving. Jae smiled, partially, at the comment about the academy nostalgia. There was nothing she would feel nostalgic for about the academy. Especially since those years belonged to a different time, place and person. Jae found that last bit of the woman's sentence actually interesting enough to save for later. Taking her cue to bug out, she ducked her head a little bit, bowing to an elder was how she was brought up. "Thank you for your time." Jae said, taking the woman's direction and heading out to look around some more. Jae wanted to finish her mission already so that she could go home. The Ramen Shop owner had to be finished with his business at the Dango shop by now. It was imperative that she hurried up.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

Kazu stood patiently as the snake finally fled from it's grip. He listened to Six's request and stood by and allowed her to take care of her business. Kazu watched as the girl speaking to Six left. He sighed as he folded his arms still waiting.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games