Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae's expression was still passive as he thanked her for her half hearted congratulations. He then proceeded to produce something, a Yukata; the type that were sold at the Festival grounds. It was one of the Yukata she had said she would more than likely never get the chance to wear in her lifetime as a Kunoichi. Jae hugged herself, looking away from the Yukata as he said his congratulations. "I would do anything for the village, sir. There is no need to congratulate me for something that is automatic and not a full win." Jae muttered, the atmosphere tense and heavy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis just watched her react to the Yukata, he thought maybe she didn't like it. He had gotten the snowflake one because she was originally from Yukigakure. And maybe it would give her some comfort. Since he became Hokage they informed him of everything that the previous Hokage had done. They informed him of Jae's previous occupation as a shinobi of Yukigakure one if Konoha's allies. He wouldn't talk to her about it though. He tilted his head when she said there was no need to congratulate her."It's always good to congratulate someone on their hard work. No matter the outcome, I didn't like how the exams were being run anyways."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Jae closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself down some. If Noctis was now the Hokage that meant a lot of things would change, some changes already obvious. Never in her life would she ever act the subordinate to him, well, even as him being a Hokage she wouldn't treat him differently had he not pissed her off earlier. There were things she had to n** in the bud now, seeing as he was privy to things she didn't want other's to know about. It was a promise she had struck with the previous Hokage and now she would have to make the same request to him."Don't tell anyone." She said, still not making eye contact. She was clearly uncomfortable now; she shifted from foot to foot as if standing itself was a pain. There was no way for him to know what exactly she was talking about but she was more than sure he would know. It wasn't like Jae to be serious about anything, except for this small sore spot of hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis waited to see if she would take the Yukata but she hadn't made any moves to it yet. He heard her speak telling him to not tell anyone. He titled his head once again in her direction."Don't tell them what?"He asked hoping she would catch the hint. Though that really wasn't anyway to ask someone for a favor. He supposed he would let it slide seeing as they were both outsiders.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Jae finally looked at him, her expression grim. Obviously this who his version of answering her request. She would have to be satisfied with that. It urked her that her information was privy for each and every single person who passed seats as Hokage but there was nothing she could do about it. Everyone was the same. Letting out a small sigh she nodded. "Is there anything you need me to do for you, sir?" Jae asked him, being curt. There was a lot to process right now and frankly keeping 'cheerful' was a little hard for her right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis leaned forward and rest his head on his hand. Thinking about what she said."Um, Yes there is."He tossed the Yukata to her it had been wrapped within a ribbon bow so it didn't fall part or anything."Well that's pretty much it, Take some time off to rest from the exams."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Jae caught the Yukata, barely. She didn't really react to it, merely holding onto it. She had suspected as much. Was this his form of apologizing to her? She was not a materialistic type of person and she could only take it negatively. As he dismissed her she bowed."Thank you for your consideration, sir." She straightened out and headed out, turning the door handle and exiting the room so that she could go straight to her apartment room. Her appetite was officially gone now and all she wanted to do was sleep.

[exit]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis nodded as she walked to the door he turned the chair back to the window behind him.As she opened the door."Sorry Jae."He said in a whisper, she probably didn't even hear it.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 am
ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image
Konohagakure / Genin / Bukijutsu Class / Bloodline Class / Shinsetsu Clan
"Even a Crow is White as Snow"

Through the halls of the Hokage Building walked in a slow stride the Young Shinsetsu Member. As long locks of Pale Rose bounced in her step, Crystal Blue hues watched with a clear intensity at the tips of her own shoes as each foot took another step forward. It was clear she was focused on her footwear due to the also clear fact that she wasn't watching where she was going. Lucky enough everyone could just feel her coming and got enough warning to move out of the way. It was always the best choice when dealing with Harlow, not moving would cause for a short discussion, not many people enjoyed talking to Harlow. Apparently she was just to weird for peoples liking. Or maybe they were afraid that weird was contagious? Well whatever the reason it played in Harlow's favour at the moment. Why she was watching her feet with such focus was easy, she was watching for Goblins who would trip her. That was her reasoning, there was no arguing it.
But watching for Goblins wasn't her only goal, she required a Scroll which could only be acquired through the Hokage, or at least that was what she was told, which is why she had made the journey to the Hokage's Office. She had over heard that a New Hokage had been chosen, however Harlow hadn't stuck around to listen to who. It clearly didn't matter as she would find out herself who. As she inched closer to the Office doors, Harlow took a second to look up and see. A clear mistake as it seemed that in the few seconds it took to look away the Goblins had struck. Tripping over... Well nothing Harlow was lunged forward her head hitting square on the Door to the Hokage's Office. "Ow, Ch. That hurt." She mumbled sitting up and rubbing her head. Bright side she didn't need to knock on the door, her head had that covered. Sighing with a frosty breath the young Shinsetsu got to her feet and stared at the door... Turns out it wasn't the door to the Hokage's office but the store room for some kind of records. Blinking and not uttering a word Harlow turned on her heel away from the door and walked this time with Big Blues watching her direction. Finally Harlow came face to face with the Door to the Hokage's office and knocked. At least her idiocy wouldn't have been noticed. Long bangs covered bruised foreheads pretty well.

"Just Open up Your Eyes and See"
CP = [[ 240/240 ]] 両 = [[ 0 ]] AC = [[ 0 ]]
Yukiton [ Snow ] Fuuton [ Wind ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 am
Luciania

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis was sitting in his office, seemingly bored. He laid back in his chair. He had finished the paperwork he had been given in the morning. Outside the office he heard a thud, it was too distant to be a knock. He guessed someone had tripped or something. As he thought that there was a knock on his door."Enter." He said to the person at his door. He wondered who could be coming to see him. He was so bored he made it a game trying to guess who would walk through the door.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:36 am
ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

Upon hearing the voice on the other side of the door calling her in, Harlow rubbed her sore head one last time before taking hold of the door knob and entering into the Hokage's Office. "Hai." She confirmed before swinging the door open and taking a step inside. Once inside the Office Harlow closed the door behind her and kept her feet plant by the door. Looking up from the floor Harlow eyed the Man behind the desk, it took a couple seconds before she spoke. "The Hokage Building is crawling with Goblins." she finally said in a serious manner. Oh yeah, Harlow was very serious in her words. "Oh yeah. Um, I'm Thirteen.. I mean Harlow." She smiled politely blushing in slight embarrassment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 am
Luciania

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis heard someone respond and enter the door. He recognized her as the other shinsetsu user in the village. The strange on he had met a while back. He just watched in silence as she walked in closing the door behind her. She looked quite serious so maybe it was something important so he would wait until she spoke. He raised a curious eyebrow when she said that the building was full of goblins."Goblins?" He asked her in a questionative tone."I'm very well aware who you are Ms Harlow Shinsetsu..., I am Noctis Shinsetsu, the New Hokage." He had spent some time looking through the ninja profiles of everyone in the village."How may I be of help to you?"He asked her she must have come to the office for some other reason other than to inform him about goblins and introduce herself.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:13 am
ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

Harlow gave him a very serious nod of the head, "Yes Goblins. Their small pointy eared creatures who enjoy playing tricks on unsuspecting people. Very crafty." As she spoke she gestured as if it would make her more understandable. "A boy in the Academy told me once that Goblins like the steal socks and underwear. Next thing I knew all my socks and underwear went missing, I found some in the trees around the Academy. They aren't very nice." Obviously it never occurred to her that the other children had played a cruel joke on her. The bless of being naive. Blinking questionably Harlow figured she should move along and not waist to much time. "Ah, your a Member of the Shinsetsu Clan as well. Wow, we aren't very popular in Konohagakure." Harlow giggled lightly. "Oh, I came to request a Scroll. I wanna learn Clan Techniques." Her glance become one of determination and excitement. Harlow did want to learn the style of her Clan.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm
Luciania

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened intently to her explanation of a goblin, when she got to the part where she spoke of goblins stealing her underwear and sock and then putting them in trees it sounded more like a prank. A pretty cruel one, he would have to speak with the academy teachers disciplining the students more. They are going to be shinobi not comedians."Well, I'll have to send someone out and get rid of these goblins."He might as well go along with it, the girl seemed set on it being true. Noctis nodded when she said if he was a member of the clan as well. He shrugged to the unpopular comment."I had the same trouble when I first came to this village, people didn't like my cold attitude or aura."He said remembering the time he would sit in class and in all directions the children would be at least one chair away from him."They'll eventually warm up, I'm sure you'll like it here." He looked down at his desk which looked pretty bare then back up at the girl asking for a scroll."You don't have your own clan scroll?" He asked her he searched his pockets and pulled out a scroll. It was his personal clan jutsu scroll, but since he had already learned all that is inside. He guessed he didn't really need it."Here you can take mine I don't need it anymore."

(( Just to let you know You don't need to ask the Hokage or anyone for jutsu scrolls, you can just have a clan jutsu scroll with you and all other jutsu scrolls can be obtained in the academy/dojo. But for Roleplaying sake lets just say you don't have a scroll))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm
ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

Harlow's whole demeanor warmed up brightly, in all honesty he was the first that hadn't ever made fun of her for her beliefs. Normally when Harlow brought up such things she'd get the awkward stares or people would simply ignore her. Many times people would begin laughing and making jokes at her expense. Harlow smiled so wide she had to close her eyes to express it. "Goblins don't like Cats." She beamed in a matter of fact way. When it came to all things mythical and more then likely non-existent, Harlow knew it all.

As the Hokage continued speaking Harlow listened contently. She was always told by her Grandparents to listen to her elders and superiors and not interrupt. Besides he had a clue as to some of the things Harlow had gone through, being told it would get better gave her a form of comfort. Harlow continued to smile, even through the questioning about the Clan Scroll, seeing as how Harlow's parents had died when she was no more then a year old and that she had been raised by her Grandparents who weren't part of the Shinsetsu Clan, it was safe to say no. Harlow hadn't received one. "Sorry Sir. I do not have my own. Never had anyone who was capable of handing one down." Shrugging her shoulders the air seemed to grow a little colder at Harlow's recollection. However it did not last long as she was offered a Scroll. Stepping away from the door and heading towards the Hokage's desk she held out her hand to receive the Scroll. "Ah, Wow. Thank you so much." With the Scroll in hand Harlow bowed her head. "I'll bring it back when I'm done. Um, Thank you again Sir. Hokage Sir."

((Ahh, Sorry. I just read in the rules somewhere that you were supposed to ask for Scrolls of such from the Kages Office.))

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games