Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:10800 両 ۞ AC:32400

Kein sighed and said," Analyze the outcome of every action before you make it cousin. Yes it was Alex. He is now nothing more than dust in the wind of Sunagakure." He had only fought his brother once and he did not want to do it again. However if the boy forced his hand he would be forced to kill him as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Listening to Kein he began to relax as he looked at him. Why did he go rogue do you know?  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed and said," He said something about going to fight evil but in the end he himself turned evil." It was sad so many of these deaths of the young ones could have been prevented if there were teachers around to do their jobs. He made a mental note to talk with Kinpaku about taking up a squad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Zetsu sighed as he pushed the thought of Alex from his mind as he looked up at Kein and chuckled. Well on a good note i won my last spar. He smiled as he waited to see if Keins expression changed.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Good I am proud of you. Well I think its time I become a Sensei what do you think? Want to have your cousin as your squad leader." He already knew his cousin's answer and this would simply give him the option.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he nodded rather franticlly just for comidec value. Laughing he stops and composes himself as he bows easily, I would be honored cousin He felt really happy now as he knew that he woul dget stronger.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Well what do you say we blow this joint and head on over to the dojo and see if we can get some more people and some training in you eh." He was rather looking forward to being a leader. It was odd not to long ago he never wanted to be a leader and now here he was taking the initiative

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

Smiling Zetsu looked towards his cousin and now teacher as he motioned for him to lead the way. this was the happiest he has been in a while as he waited for Kein to move on. He knew one kkid he wanted to possibly join them if you can get past his brothers.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and said," Well no time like the present." With that he turned and exited down the stairs and headed towards the dojo.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Zetsu chuckled as he followed Kein eaisly keeping up with him as they headed to the dojo.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki stumbled into the raikage tower a little down trodden but he shook his head and made his way to the raikages office. When he arrived he gave a couple knocks to alert her of his presence before he walked in and gave a respectful bow. "Good day raikage-sama ,"
He said with a smile as he raised from his bow. "If it is not too much trouble I would like to ask for some of your time," sakaki asked hopefully. He needed to ask his kage for some scrolls since he had no sensei and he couldn't always rely on his bloodline.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

A swarm of the young Aburame's bugs flew around, over and under the Building where the Raikage's office is located, surveying for any suspicious activities or personalities that is lurking around the place. The observant traits of Shin's Kikkaichu insects won't allow any apprehensive activities pass their sight. though it might have been better if there aren't any actual intruders roaming inside the village, just for the sake of the peace inside the village and the people residing in it.

Patrol the Village!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:
Enter/Exit

Kamote Chronicles

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher was half way up the steps to the kage's office when his wood clone burst out of some trees, motioning him. He frowned, worried something had happened to his student but the clones report quickly changed that. He paled badly and dismissed the clone, glancing up at the Kage's office before going back down the steps. He never even made it to the kage's office but he had something more important to do now.
((Exit...))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:14 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
There hadn't been much going on. Apparently, from what the woman's clone had heard, there was some training going on with the Uchiha, and the two of them departed down to the dojo. That was a simple enough fix for her. The clone was relatively tired of just waiting about, but then... Something came in. Not something. A cousin.
"Welcome back, Sakaki," the clone answered the boy, as she looked upon him with a smile. "Whatever is it that you need?"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

A slight breeze would announce his arrival. Against the window a piece of paper would hit,then another then several more until a featureless white hand formed. It opened the window from the outside before floating to the middle of the room,followed by a trail of even more paper. It build upon the hand,forming an arm,then a torse,followed by a head and legs until a white figure,flat and lacking details stood before them. Quickly features started to form and color was added until Castiel stood before them,Mandola in hand. He was aware that there was someone else in the office but he just had to talk to her"Greeting My Lady. I am Castiel. I just had to come see you immidiatly for a new piece of[ information had come by me. You see,I didn't know you were a performer as well" The man said before plucking a soft cord on his instrument. He wondered what she played. Wouldn't it be a joy if she played the harp?!

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games