Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm
"s**t!" Nowe said, and a chidori charged in his hand. He swung his arm, and a swarm of lightning needles shot out and destoryed the snakes. The net caught him though. He quickly pulled out a Kunai from his sleeve and began working on cutting through it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:57 pm
Nise walked out from where the net shot and got the net off of Nowe. "Your pretty slow for a ninja, baka-desu. You should have seen that coming." She smirked evily and giggled. "Maybe your not as great as they think?"  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:02 pm
((Now I dunno what to do with myself. Oh well I guess I'll work on the second character.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:14 pm
Nowe stood, and glared over at the girl. "And who exactly thinks I'm great?' He said, taking a few steps away from the girl. "and more importantly...I'd like to know who you are." He pressed his hand to the ground, and one of the seals on his gloves activated. A explosion shot forward, sending flames and torn up earth towards Nise.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:22 pm
"Don't worry about it Tayu" Kohane said opening her eyes as the aura of chakra faded from the young sannin. "As long as the others are safe it's a burden I can bear" she told her slowly standing a bit wobbly for a moment before straightening up. "I am planning to take a rest tho currently a good deal of them aren't anywhere dangerous" she told Tayu jumping down to the ground below and walking towards a tree to sit and rest by.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:34 am
Nise's eyes widened. Her red hair reflecting her red eyes, like a devil out of hell. "YOU FORGOT WHO I AM?!?" She threw a kunai on the ground, it then transformed into a wall that blocked the attack. She jumped on top of it and put her fist to her chest. "I'm not some no name Uzumaki who's face you could forget!! MY name is Nise Supin of Team Kinuyama!! I'll make sure you remember that, baka desu!" She threw ten shuriken into the air over Nowe, all of them transforming into large steel blocks and flying downward.

[Note: She never found out, or forgot, that the Nowe in the begining was a fake. So now she thinks Nowe forgot her. Which she doesn't like very much.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:53 am
The sound of fighting caught kyo's ears quickly as he looked around. A loud yell told him what direction it was in as he ran off. Reaching to his back he pulled his pike out spinning it to it's full length and snapping it in place. Jumping up he hopped above the tree's several large steel blocks told him easier where it was at.

He reached the area just as one of them hit the ground skidding to a stop as he saw one of the combatants on the ground. It was Nowe. His eyes quickly darted upwards and around finding quickly where Nise was. Keeping to the shadows kyo's hands weaved a jutsu kyo kneeled down keeping himself mostly hidden as he stretched his shadow out along the ground and linking it between the shadow's the blocks were making as it snaked towards Nise's.

(Need something to do with kyo. He's not a strong fighter just mostly tactical.so don't expect aloy of resistance if your fighting Nowe.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:13 pm
Nowe glared up, performing handsigns. "I'm not one to forget things, so maybe your just insane." he said. He held the last sign, and the heat increased around him. Suddenly a wall of fire appeared around him, melting the steel before it launched towards Nise, exploding when it came in contact with whatever. "Dragon Fire Jutsu."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:51 pm
Nise gasped as a shadow moved towards her's. She looked up as the fire jutsu hit her and she... poofed. The ten steel blocks all poofed into dopplegangers and charged down.

The real Nise was behind the wall, following where the shadow came from.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:38 pm
As the steel blocks poofed it took the shadows that kyo was jumping his shadow off of making his jutsu simply vanish. "Tch" he muttered keeping hidden as he looked around reaching into his pouch as he pulled out a few kunai with small balls hanging from the end of them. He didn't want to show himself to either Nowe or the enemy that had attacked Nowe yet.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:03 pm
Nowe drew two blades. One, was his fathers katana handed down to him. the second, his new one, was made of special material. It would reflect his chakra. Flames danced along the blade, he swung it, and a wave of fire shot at the clones. "Your going to have to do better then this." He said, grinning, "I'm only warming up!" He realized though, that he probably shoudlt' be taunting the girl. Afterall, he didn't have access to his Rinnegan anymore..not that the others besides Kiri knew that yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm
Nise's eyes widened as the clones were destroyed. She turned her wall into a wall of shuriken and began making more clones, all of them throwing the shuriken at high speed.

In reality, she had attached strings to all of them, ready for a larger attack.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm
Doing a quick series of handsigns Kyo leaned forwards putting his hands on the ground. "Shadow possession" he muttered as his shadow shot forward linking to Nowe's shadow. As it did kyo leaned back his movement's being mimicked by Nowe as he helped him to easily dodge thru the Kunai before the shadow broke severing kyo's temporary control.

Giving the kunai he had pulled earlier a toss they stuck in the ground just behind several of the trees around the area a final one being flung high into the air. "Part two" he muttered as a small parachute unfurled from the one in the air slowing it's decent back to earth down a great deal and casting a shadow on the ground in the middle of the battle.

(Sorry Nowe quick helping hand character control. The possession isn't strong tho since kyo's not that skilled at using it so it's easy to break.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Nowe was suprised when his body wasn't responding the way he wanted it to, and when the shadow was cut he landed on the ground. "ooww.." he said, getting back up. This is just getting annoying..I hate clones..
He charged a chidori in his hand, focusing on making it larger and larger. Suddnely, blasts of lightning shot out, tearing up through the earth, the clones, and most other things in a attempt to reveal the enemy. While of course avoiding Kyo.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
All of the shuriken poofed into exploding tags, the strings attempting to pull them backwards and onto Nowe, before exploding. The lightning destroyed all of the clones and sent Nise to the ground. This one was really her, but she refused to quit. "Kinuyama Sensei was right about you... you have unnatural chakra levels, and your skills are far greater then any ninja your age! Just lose already!!!" She panted and weezed, unable to continue.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games