Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

{{Welcome back. I got my GED. wink }}
"This has turned into one large awkward mash up. Any other secrets amongst us ninja-assassins or possibly anything wanted to get out in the open if Kana plans on dating Sheik?" Hades said as gently as he could, his gaze shifting from Shayde to Kana.
"You're the sweetest girl I've met since I became a fallen angel. I'm gonna have to tell Truth I'm naturally silvery haired eventually," Maso smiled as he hugged her closer.
"I told you all I'm gonna say," Shayde grumbled from behind Sky's arms.

"Two words: Elsa Raven. She's supposed to be my wife in the future. Unless Kana's real name is Elsa Raven then..." Sheik murmured softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:39 pm
{congratz}
"only one i have is that i'm a mutant." kana shrugged and looked to krystina. "other then that..... only thing i can think of is more..... not for me to tell." she sighed and closed her eyes.
"i doubt she'll mind. after all, it looks good on you." Krystina laughed softly as she twirled a bit of it in her fingers. she looked over at kana and gave a slight nod of approval.
sky blinked and looked at everyone talking, slightly confused by the 'conversation' kana and krystina were having.

"um....no...... it's not......" truth murmured and was quiet for a while. "the only person with the last name raven that i know is Lady Raven.... and that's a slave from the fighting arenas...." she sighed, the sound of a keyboard in the background as she searched kana's full name.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:13 pm
"That seems pretty normal... Where'd Sheik go?" Hades murmured softly as he flashed a light smile at Kana.
"He's in the hall talking to Truth about something," Maso answered brushing his fingers through Krystina's hair. "You think I look better as an albino?"
Shayde glanced back at Sky and gave a slight shrug as if to say he was as confused as he was.

"Lady Raven? Who's that?" Sheik muttered glancing back towards the living room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 pm
"being a mutant is...normal?" Kana chuckled and shook her head.
"mhm...." Krystina smiled softly at him, closing her eyes as he played with her hair.
Sky smiled at Shayde warmly. "i....i'm gonna head outside for a bit....." he whispered softly into his ear before he stood up and slipped outside.

"just a valkyrie...... she's kinda depressing...... " Truth murmured. "her real name is Obsidian.... she was in the center when i was... only reason i know anything about her..."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:54 pm
"It's more common than an Endless or a Shengroula" Hades responded with a slight chuckle.
"Interesting," Maso smiled lightly as he kissed her on the forehead.
Shayde nodded slightly before walking over to the darkest corner of the room and sitting down in it.

"Ah. Are you like googling her name?" Sheik chuckled lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 am
"i suppose so." Kana shrugged, closing her eyes.
"and why is that?" Krystina asked, tipping her head to the side.
Sky gave a small sigh as he looked around before he flew to the roof and sat down.

"no..... i'm googling Kana's full name...." Truth murmured, an agrivated sigh slipping out.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 am
"I just think it's interesting because I always have other ninjas and assassins saying I would've looked better with completely black hair," Maso answered slightly glancing at Hades who was staring up at the ceiling petting Lucius on the head like a dog.

"That's what I asked. Sorry if my question wasn't clear enough," Sheik growled keeping his tone below everyone else's hearing range although he figured Lucius could hear him even in his sleep. Lucius was good with secret conversations between Sheik and a few other people outside of the group and he wanted to keep those conversations secret

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:31 am
"well; i like it." Krystina giggled a bit, playing with his hair again.

"it's alright...although... you're not gonna be happy with me...or kana..." truth murmured, clearly nervous about what she'd found.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:21 pm
"I'm glad you like it," Maso smiled as he gently pressed his lips to hers.

"Just tell me. I hate things being dragged out," Sheik sighed pinching the bridge of his nose and starting to pace.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm
Krystina gave a small smile and kissed him back

"well... i googled her name... but the only Kana Kirishima is a character in an anime from the '90s.." truth sighed and shook her head. "so i'm kinda miffed myself that she didn't tell me her real name."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm
"Oh really? Perdoname por favor," Sheik murmured before clipping Kana's cell onto the sheath to one of his knife carriers and stepped into the living room, a knife hitting the wall in front of Kana. "What's your real name? And none of this Kana Kirishima bullshit either."
Maso pulled away from the kiss and gave Sheik a what the ********> look. Hades shot a quick look at Sheik and Kana, taking in the situation with a calm expression only to glance at Shayde just in time to see the shadows swallow him up.
"Skylar! Check Shayde's room for him!" Hades called as he glanced down at Lucius keeping him pinned to the couch.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Kana blinked and looked at sheik in supprise. "crap...." she sighed and looked at the ground. "well.... ugh.... i... i don't actually know it...." she sighed and looked away from them. "i just use that one 'cause i've always liked that character...." she mumbled, biting her lip as she looked at him. "for all i know i could be that one girl you asked me about when i was falling asleep...." she shrugged, pulling the knife out of the wall and spinning it in her hands.
Krystina looked at kana in amazment. so this whole time... she'd been bullshitting her friends.

Skylar gave a small sihg and slipped back into the house, gling to shaydes room. "you in here?" he asked, knocking on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
"Great... Sorry for putting you in the spotlight like that. I was talking to my niece about you and she googled your name. It makes me nervous when people do that," Sheik sighed softly as he slid the knife in his hand back into it's sheath and putting her cell back to his ear. "You heard that right? It gives things more than zero percent of working. I'll let you go back to sleep, but when you wake up again, I want you to do some googling on the name Elsa Raven. Please and thank you."
Maso blinked, but remained silent. Sheik learned of something that no one had caught on to. Now Shayde was acting stranger than normal. Had he actually caught on to Kana's lie, but remained silent on the issue?
Hades continued brushing his fingers through Lucius' hair as his eyes flashed a bright red before turning a deep midnight blue again.

Shayde turned on the cold water in the shower as he remained seated under the showerhead. His eyes remained closed as the water continued beating down on him. He couldn't tell why he did it, but he did. Something told him to and so he did.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Kana gave a tiny nod and curled up in the corner, resting her head on her knees. she was slightly sad now that that had happened but she didn't want anyone to see it.
"alright fine. but you have to do some appologising...'cause i'm sure kana's sulking." truth sighed, the sound of more typing being heard in the background.
Krystina just looked at Kana with a small sigh, not sure what to say to her taht'd make up for anything.

"shayde..." Skylar sighed and walked into the bathroom. "what's up?" he asked, sitting next to the shower.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games