Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:18 pm
Drake turned towards Locke as he made all their frustrations vocal. He turned sighing seeing Andrea looking above them and followed her gaze. It was an odd look she had and he wondered what that was about. Soon he would have his answer as a red stone was tossed to Locke. He watched the scene standing quickly as Guarin insisted on giving Locke the stone. He sighed heavily once more rolling his eyes towards the situation. "Guarin, did you ever think to ask Andrea to send you anywhere but here? I'm sure like the rest of us she's tired of your lurking."

"The lurking is entertaining. He stays close pretending not to care, but doesn't leave." She said absently going back to one of the alchemy books she had been reading as of late. More out of nothing but alchemy and magic thing were to read or do here it seemed. She looked to them after a moment sighing and standing in one of her clearer minded moments. She raised a hand and soon a portal would open. "Go Gaurin. Leave us alone now, you trouble them." She said in a simple tone. The view of beyond the portal showing in the slight distortion of the air. Back to the town they had originally come from before finding Demona and other alchemists. "Don't come back. I'll send you someplace worse." She looked to him, a seriousness to her eyes though the rest seemed relatively calm and unattached.

Demona entered the room in time to see a stone tossed towards Locke. Her instincts kicked in as she went to him using her wings for speed. Her mind remembering well the last time a stone of such was given by Gaurin. "Causing more trouble?" She would pause before drawing her sword hearing Andrea. She wasn't sure about that girl but it wasn't her concern. She looked to the portal that was opened and wondered what was really going on in that head of hers. She would wait though to see if he would take her offer or start more trouble. "Andrea, why are you helping him? He's only going to go back to the Order of Shadows and tell them where we all are."

"No he won't. He's beyond them now." Her mind flashed a moment to a time she worked for them but shook it away. "He's been gone too long. He's as hunted as I and Locke is by them. Probably been away too long before that for the Order's liking. He's marked by them. They'll go for him eventually and same will happen to him. They'll begin the treatment and he will know no better." She then turned sitting back down and going through the book she had been reading again as if she had never interrupted the get-together.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:19 pm
Guarin scoffed and turned away from them all. "I'm not leaving my prey here so that they have time to plot against me. As for the Order, they can go rot in the Underworld for all I care. I only stayed so long as they made themselves useful. Now they are not, and have no further use. My only desire right now, is to get back to civilization, and to destroy you. Preferably in that order." Guarin looked at the portal, and merely walked away back to the forest, satisfied by his minute outburst.

Locke watched as Guarin walked away, listening to his rant and supposed reason for staying, not entirely believing him. He looked at the stone in his hand. "You know, I use to think that Alchemy was a solve all for everything. But I'm not so sure anymore." He turned to Andrea, knowing she was in a bit of a better state than usual. "Andrea? I'm giving this to you. It's your choice. Should you want to go through with this, we will. But I still don't know what will happen. It might make things worse, it might not. But you should be the one to make this call." He placed the Stone in her hands.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Andrea turned as Locke spoke not hearing him right away as she hadn't been paying attention. She looked to the stone he handed her and put it on the table before reading the book again.

Demona watched still as Gaurin left and Andrea seemed out of touch again. She viewed the portal realizing Andrea wasn't closing it. "Andrea, could you close the portal now please?" She watched the girl sigh as if annoyed but closed the portal. She moved to Locke looking to him then towards her as she spoke to him softly. "She's still not all here love. I'm not sure she can make that decision right now."

Drake watched on a little before going back to his work with Jack. Gaurin wasn't causing too much trouble at least. He sighed as the vile he was holding poofed a small bit of smoke befpre smiling and standing. He went to Andrea seeing her turn away from him. "Andrea please, it's to make you better."

"I'm not sick and I don't want it." She said as if a child being stubborn.

"Andrea," He paused sitting beside her and sighing. "All right, all right, you win. Just try this one and I promise, we won't ask you to try any more things unless you ask us. Okay?" He watched her face somewhat scrunch as she thought on it before nodding and snatching up the vile from his hand. Another moment and she would down the black liquid as if it were a shot and hand the vile back to him. "You feel okay?" He watched her nod and sighed wondering how this would effect her, though was sure this would do the trick. He went to Locke and Demona. "Well, with all the research my shade were able to pull, this should manage to correct the imbalance the chemical part had done to her. No sign of reacting though. Which is probably a good thing. I wouldn't worry about Gaurin. Aside from fighting, he's got nothing on this place."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:42 pm
Locke looked to Andrea, and then picked up the Stone, and put it in a vial, and into his pocket. He went over to Demona. "No. I still think we have a long way to go." He watched as Drake gave Andy a rather putrid looking concoction, and almost gagged as she downed it in one gulp. "Come on. Let's let her be. At least for now, her focus is on the books. Maybe she'll be able to think of something we haven't?" He walked them away, thinking that what he said was not an entire joke. He felt burnt out, and needed to relax. It was then he thought. "Hey, Demona..." He looked at her with eyes that she would recognize, hoping to give her the hint... He took her hand, and brought her away from Drake, and they went on their own way.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm
Demona nodded listening as he spoke and watched him take the stone back. "She will be fine soon enough. You'll see, she has you and the others as friends after all." She smiled taking his hand as he left an open question. She smiled almost mischievously as she would nod leading them home. Once the door was closed she would embrace him closely and kiss him deeply as the two would stumble back towards their room.

Andrea continued reading what felt like hours till she started feeling nauseous. She held her stomach as her temperature flared up for a moment, causing her to sweat lightly. She stood feeling weak and knew it was just another reaction. She wouldn't say a word as she started walking home to sleep it off. Halfway to the home though she would collapse her eyes rolling back as her body began to shake.

He watched over her a bit going about his business before taking note of her paler and heading home. He'd watch after her for a moment before moving somethings. When he looked back he saw her on the ground. "Dammit, Andrea!" He ran to her seeing what was happening and turned her on her side. He tried to hold her as the seizure passed. When it was over she was still and unconscious. "Andrea? Hey come on kiddo, wake up." He checked seeing she was still alive and breathed a heavy sigh. He then picked her up and brought her to her home. He would wait a bit before leaving and going to Jack. "We have a problem. The last attempt had a bad reaction. She's okay for now, I think. But, she's unconscious and other then her breathing, she's not responsive." He felt horrible not wanting to leave their friend's side. "I'm going to keep watch on her, think you could let Locke know? Or should we just yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:20 pm
Jack watched Drake get Andrea into her home, and went over to him. He listened as he said that Andy had a bad reaction to the latest potion. "Damn. Hm. Yeah, I'll go get him. He needs to know, and it's going to set him off a bit, stressed as he already is, but he needs to know." He left Drake with Sam, and went to Locke and Demona's house. He didn't knock. Instead, he just made his way up to the bedroom, knowing they would probably be resting. And once again, he did not knock, but just opened the door. "Hey, Locke. Andrea just- WHOA!" Jack quickly exited the room, slamming the door behind him.

Locke heard something move downstairs, but did not pay any attention to it. It was only when he heard the door open wide, and Jack walking in on them, that he separated from Demona, reaching for their clothes. "Dammit, Jack! I know we're all pretty close here, but can't you even knock? JEEZ!" He handed Demona her clothes, and the sheets. "Sorry, dear. I'll be right back." He kissed her, and pulled his pants on, and left the room to speak with the intruder. "Now. What is so important that you felt you had to interrupt us?"

Jack shook his head, trying to clear the image of Locke and Demona entwined together. "Um..... Oh. Yeah. I came to tell you something.... Um.... Oh! That last potion that Drake fixed for Andrea.... Didn't work, man. She had a full-blown seizure, and now she's unconscious in her home."

Locke looked down at the floor, worried for his friend. "Damn.... Well, for now, all we can do is make her comfortable. Let her sleep, and I'll check on her in a couple hours. Damn.... I wish I knew what to do..." He reached into his pocket, fumbling with the vial in his pocket. He went back into his bedroom, but turned around before closing the door. "And next time, knock!" Then shut the door, seeing Jack go back down the stairs. He went over to Demona, and sat down next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry, my love." He kissed her, and laid down next to her, holding her.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 pm
Demona would be engaged with her lover when Jack entered. She simply looked up to him then to Locke as they left the room. She listened though would play as if she hadn't heard when he returned. She would smile sweetly running a hand along his back. "What's wrong love?" She knew well what it was but would show her concern on the outside. Inside her mind she was almost relieved at the news knowing it gave her more freedom with him, and that he would be with her when she wanted him to be.

Drake paced about the room as she laid in the bed. He didn't understand. The potion should have worked without the side effect. He knelt beside her. "I.. I'm sorry, this should never have happened. Please kid, fight and come back." He pulled a chair beside her bed taking up a hand and sighing heavily. "Shade" His voice would whisper softly and from his hand the shade would travel into her assessing the damage. When it finished it returned without harming. He took the shade's report to heart knowing well it would be some time to get her the help she would need.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:57 pm
Locke held Demona tightly, not wanting to let go. "I don't know anymore, Demona. I used to think I knew the answers to everything I was confronted with. But this thing with Andrea. It just stumps the hell out of me. And also, what if the Philosopher's Stone doesn't work? What if it makes things worse?" He buried his face deep into Demona's chest, hoping to shut out the rest of the world.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:02 pm
She smiled softly looking to him and simply held him in her arms letting out cooing sounds to try and comfort him. "Hold on with using the stone for now. Remember, Gaurin was the one to give you the stone. Also it may only be temporary, whatever is wrong with her as all past bad reactions were. Let's give this a few days and see what happens. If within the week she's still however she is, we'll try something else." She kissed his forehead knowing well from what she had overheard it wouldn't probably matter a day or so. She inwardly smiled and knew now she could do things without walking as if she were on eggshells all of the time. "Come, sleep now, I assume the others are watching her. Rest with me. You will see, it will all end soon I'm sure"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 pm
Locke nodded to Demona, and rested in bed with her, holding her as he slipped off to sleep. As he did so, he dreamt. It had been a while since he had, and so guessed that it was for a reason. He was yet again, a small child, but he still had all the memories he had as an adult. "Okay? This is weird." He looked at his flesh and blood arm where his mechanical one used to be. He was definitely in the past, but could see no one else. He wondered where everyone was, and decided to go running off towards the beachfront to look.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 pm
Demona would hum softly lulling him to a deep sleep. Once out she would smile kissing his forehead and move from the bed. She knew he would be out several hours. She left the home knowing none would see her. They were either sleeping or watching over Andrea. She soon made her way deeper into the woods soon finding a clearing of her choosing and began her work. She would leave sometime later before dawn sneaking back to the home and into his arms. She would smile letting him rest till he woke.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 pm
Locke continued to dream. As he approached the beach, he found all his old friends from his childhood, even Guarin and Andy, waiting for him. He guessed that this was actually, for once, just a normal dream, and ddecided to go along with everything, and plainly enjoyed being a kid again, playing tag, and eating good food with everyone. It continued for a long time.... Right up to the point Locke awoke, and saw his companion resting next to him. "Hmm..... Good morning." He reached to her lips, kissing her deeply.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:46 pm
"Morning my love. You seemed to have slept well." She returned his kiss holding him close before slowly moving away to get dressed. She looked to him holding out her hand. "Come love, time for breakfast I'd imagine. Then you should check on your friend?" She looked to him before moving to leave the home.

Drake watched over her the entire night before he realized the sun was up. He sighed heavily seeing no change in her and called a shade. "Watch over her. If there is any change, or anything unwanted, you call me and help her." He watched it nod before rubbing the back of his neck and stood leaving to gather at the eating hall. He hoped they could do something soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:13 pm
Locke watched as Demona got out of bed, studying her body carefully. He had missed a chance last night, so he had to deal with that stress as well today. He got up, and got dressed, and went outside, stretching greatly, hoping it would help. It did not. "Mmm..... I think I may pay a visit to that beach later... Might be fun to reminisce..." He made his way over to the dining hall where Jack was already getting food together. He saw Drake as well, looking rather exhausted. "Hey, Drake. I am guessing you didn't sleep, huh? How is she doing? I meant to check up on her last night, but fell asleep a little too fast." He looked over to Jack, who merely blushed and turned away.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 pm
She nodded looking to Jack as he blushed knowing well he had seen them. "I have that effect on men." She said smiling lightly not feeling shy at all about what they had done that would tire him so.

Drake looked to the group nodding at the sleep comment. "Yeah, she hasn't changed since the seizure." He sat down looking towards the table. "I don't understand. I researched, and made sure it wouldn't have too drastic of a side effect. I checked everything, the potion should have worked in the series we've done things." He felt horrible about Andrea's state. He had come to look on this group as trusted friends, and he was responsible for nearly killing one of them. "She has no brain activity. I had a shade check. It's like she's on life support with no one home."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff