Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin laughed and kissed Ash on the cheek lightly, then hurried to the ladies' room. As tempting as it was to linger and see if Ash followed through, she intended to hurry. She was still a bit nervous that something might happen; worried that Ash might disappear if Erin left her side for a second.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu felt his phone go off for the text he received and smiled. His man in the coffee shop informed him the Ash was alone and that he could easily take the girl. Tsubatsu traced his fingers along his face, feeling the scars from when she had gouged him, the slight burns from that kid. His body still had the dates her father had carved into him, and since Robis had been killed Bennet had taken his place. In some ways he was better, others not. But he pusheed that from his mind as he walked to the door and opened it, another man following him and moving to walk in front of him to grab the girl and hold her back to the seat as Tsubatsu sat across from her, sneering slightly. "Well hello again Ashika. I think it's time we got down to the fun and stopped doing the bullshit dance of injuries." He saw that her eyes held very little fear of him and slapped her face a hard as he could, and feeling her spit in his face.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash noticed his scarred face and grinned, her face aching dully from the slap. "Aww, what happened Tsutsu? Did you get an owie from my family? Is that the boo-boo I gave you at the arena? Poor little Tsutsu, now your face matches your soul; ugly and ******** up."

She felt him punch her shoulder that had once held her tattoo, and she laughed softly at him. "Oh you stupid ********... I'm not scared of you. You hurt Erin and I will make you pay more than my family did."

Ash grabbed the man that held her and shattered his jaw with a palm strike, watching as he fell to the ground and an employee screamed. Tsubatsu lunged at her and tackled her, but she struck at his chest with her palms, pushing him off and away. "Come and get me you Satan's s**t!" Shw yelled loudly and ran out of the building, taking a moment to let him see her key his car and continue running.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

He followed Ash in a rage, she had DARED to mark his car. He raced after her, jumping and stumbling over trash cans and other objects she threw in his path. "Get back here you little whore!" Tsubatsu yelled.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin came out of the bathroom to find Ash gone, a man lying on the ground holding his jaw and crying, another man standing in front of the door and wielding the knife, and... Tsubatsu's car out front.

"Erin!" cried Ellie, one of the coffee shop employees that Erin considered her friend. "Ash took off running with some creep after her! We tried to call the cops, but they blew us off!"

Erin snarled animalistically and pulled out her switchblade, realizing that this man was standing in front of the door to block her so that Tsubatsu could do what he wanted. 'Not on my watch, you ******** ugly b***h...' Two slashes and the man dropped his knife. One punch, and he joined his friend on the floor. Erin dashed out of the building and in the direction of the debris that Ash had obviously tried to block Tsubatsu with. "Damn it... Ash, please hang on... Just until I get there... Please, God..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt her leg beginning to slow her down greatly and she entered the first building she could, running up the stairs as she began to limp. She heard Tsubatsu throw the door open and run after her, yelling his fury at her adn breaking the glass on the door. As she climbed the steps, Ash realized that this building was where she had kissed Kai for the first time. She finally made it to the roof top and panted as she shifted her weight onto her right leg. Tsubatsu ran after her and smiled as she heard him growl. "Well, did you want our first time to be up here? You could have just told me Ashika, saved time in the running."

"No, I'm going to make you leave me alone up here. So, STOP TRYING TO TOUCH ME AND LEAVE ERIN THE ******** ALONE!" She screamed at him, her voice bouncing down to the streets below.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin heard the last bit of Ash's scream and finally saw her, on top of a very tall building. She had a feeling Tsubatsu was already there. "s**t!" she snarled, dashing into the building and climbing the stairs three at a time, wishing more than anything she had Ari's wings again... "God... Don't let me get there too late!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash watched Tsubatsu lunge and grabbed at her, trying to take hold of her but she twisted to the side quickly and watched as he lost his balance and went over the balcony. Without thinking she reached out and grasped his wrist with her right hand as her left held onto the railing. "Tsubatsu! Just hold still! Dude, you're heavy enough without the squirming so knock it the hell off!" She groaned as she held onto him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

He gave her a puzzled look. "Why don't you just drop me? We're ten stories up, you know the fall will kill me. Why risk your life?"

He watched Ash growl with the strain of keeping him from plumeting to his death. "Because, if I just let you die without trying to save you, then I'm no better than you. I'm not yours Tsubatsu, I'm Erin's and Pitt's and my own damn person. I'll never be yours."

Tsubatsu smiled softly for a moment as he knew the last sentence was the truth. "Yeah, I guess you'll never be mine." He said with a smirk, just before his face twisted into a mask of rage, grabbing onto her right wrist and using his feet to kick off of the building. "And you won't be theirs either!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash didn't realize what was happening until she had already slipped over the edge with him, falling. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact that would end her, thinking the strangest things. Well, this sucks. I didn't even get to try that coffee I wanted. This blows...

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin burst out onto the roof, just in time to see Tsubatsu pulling Ash over the edge. Erin lunged toward her lover, reaching for her hand desperately, feeling like she was the one falling. "ASH! NO!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:42 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Birds. They were chirping softly all around her as a warm breeze caressed her face. What the hell? What's going on? She wondered and opened her eyes.

She gasped at what she saw before her; a beautiful forest that stretched across her entire range of vision, a river gurgling softly before her. "Am I dead?" She asked out loud.

"No, watashi no ai, you are not." A voice that made her heart flutter said happily.

Ashika turned around and caught a glimpse of long black hair, green eyes with gold flecks, and olive skin. But there was now a new addition to the body, black wings that looked as if they were pure shadow molded into tribal tattoos. "Well Kai, you certainly didn't break your word. You always said you'd get very different wings." Ash teased with a smile.-

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:37 am
Elemental Lord Spirit

User Image

A wish reached the Elemental Lord Spirit and it seemed to become contented by it. "Yes, it is within reason Kyokai. It shall give me great pleasure to grant it." It said in a voice neither male or female and vanished into the world of the living.

The Elemental Lord suddenly entered the body of Erin as she raced for the railing and the falling girl, and time seemed to stand still. Erin Joyce Lee, I, the Elemental Lord am here by granting the wish of Kyokai Antanimoto to give you the strength, speed, and wings of Arietta Lee for five minutes. Use this wish well. It said from inside of her heart before vanishing once more.

"I am the spirit that flows through all of the universe, the Elemental Lord Spirit."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and listened as a voice that seemed to come from her own chest filled her being. She felt her wings burst free from her back, her feet seemed to fly across the rooftop, and she sprang powerfully and fearlessly over the edge of the building after her falling lover. 'Kai... Kai, if you can hear me, thank you... Thank you, my friend, for letting me save her...'
It was almost comical how easy it was to catch Ash and kick Tsubatsu off of her. Erin pulled her into her arms and flew back up to the roof, letting her wings fold up behind her. She examined the girl in her arms and felt her throat tighten. Ash was uninjured as far as Erin could see, but still seemed lifeless. She wasn't breathing, she wasn't waking, and her pulse was erratic. "No... No... Ash, stay with me, do you hear me?" Erin hissed, laying the girl down on the roof and starting mouth to mouth, trying to keep her lungs going.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 am
Kyokai Antanimoto

User Image

-Kai laughed softly, her head tilted back a bit as she did so. "Good to see you too!" She replied.

She saw Ash looking at her sadly. "Kai? How can I not be dead? I fell ten stories, I'm a splat-spot on the pavement." She questioned.

"You are not dead because you did not hit the ground. I was given one wish and I decided to save you. Erin has you and you are a bit scraped up, but very much alive." was the simple response.

Kai heard Ash say softly, "Kai, I'm sorry that I couldn't save you. It's my fault you're dead."

Kyokai held up her hand. "Yamenasai. It was never your fault. I had a decision; let you die, or die protecting you. For me there really was no choice. I wanted to die protecting you, it was worth it to see you live. You should listen to Erin more Ashika. She is right that you cannot only protect, but you must also be protected. You were not meant to die there that day, for if you had, what do you think would have happened?"-

{My choice was really no choice at all, but I do not regret it.}  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games