Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Cause it's a broken heart...User Image

Akito smiled at Yuzu and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips to hers.
"When do you want to tell Haru and the others, Yuzu?" Akito asked, his lips still brushing against hers. "Just wondering.... Curious..."

Haru blushed and kissed Rath's nose, smiling at him.
"Got anything special in mind you want to do today, Rath?" She asked.

Kira smiled up at Tsutu.
"Hare hare hare!! Bunny wabbit!" She giggled, digging her face in Tsutu's cheek.

Kanime smiled at Adell and murmured, "Alright, lets go." He pulled her gently outside and walked down the sidewalk with her, the streetlights lighting up the streets, making it all look straight from a fairy tale.
"It's such a wonderful night..." Kanime said, looking up at the moon. "Thank you for letting me come with you, Adell."

...That you're giving me.User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Adell shook her head. Oh! Don't worry about it. She told him holding his hand, lacing their fingers gently.

Momi grinned. Oh, I'm the rabbit!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:21 pm

The old woman nodded, "I see, my great grandmother was the rabbit. I knew from an early time that Rini was one of the zodiac. I felt bad for her, they would take her away from her family. They always thought that people who weren't in the zodiac weren't part of the family. So zodiac members were isolated. I thought they would make an exception when Rini's mother was dying, but I guess not...."

Rini returned with a box of tissues, her eyes were red from crying.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Momi's face sadened. He nodded. He felt sad for Rini. She didn't deserve this much pain.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Rini tried to not start crying again, "Well Granny, it was good to see you again but I think we should be going. I really need to speak with Akito about this. I promise to visit again."

Her grandma hugged her good-bye, "It's okay sweetie. Just don't do anything that you will regret. I'd hug you mister, but I really don't need a bunny in my house right now." She laughed. "I'll see you again you two."
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:20 am

Kanime kissed the top of Adell's head and smiled when their fingers were enlaced.
He built up the courage in his chest and looked down at Adell.
"I love you, Adell," Kanime said softly, finally saying it.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 am

((Just out of curiosity, what does all of this have to do with Akito? I don't remember him doing anything to Rini.....o_O))

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 pm

((when Rini was a kid Akito hit her for crying about her mom))

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Smiling he then nodded to Kira a little. Though he didn't even do anything when her little face was digging into his cheek. He just merely walked forward out of the hotsprings."Yes, yes.. A bunny rabbit.."He mumbled still in his daze of every little zodiac girl hanging all over him. Though blinking he then began to oddly think about what all the guys would do. But even more what Akito would do to him once he saw little Yuzu in his lap. Looking almost like something had just smacked him in his head he shook his head a bit.

She could feel her anger boiling up from Rini saying such a thing. Even if it was out of anger she'd have a little 'talk' with her. Though once Aki took her in his arms and kissed her she felt everything melt away. Looking to him blushing she kissed him back before pulling away."I suppose today.. Should we call, or go visit? I think this is a matter due for a visit.."She murmured quietly looking up to him. Smiling a little she did have other reasons for wanting to go 'visit'. Sighing she looked up to him smiling a small smile.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Rath shook his head to say "no".

Adell's eyes widened and she blinked. Oh Kanime! She said then wrapped vher arms around vhis neck and kissed him deeply. Then she pulled away. I love you too.. She said, grinning slightly, her arms still wrapped around his neck.

Momi grinned cuetly. Thank you! Have a nice day!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Rini and Momi walked back home. When they came up to the gate, she looked at Momi, "Momi, when I talk to Akito. I don't think you should be there. I don't know what he will say or do when I tell him abou it, and I don't want you to get hurt. This isn't about you, I would feel bad if you were hurt because you were with me."

((Yay! 1000th post!))
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Akito nodded and took Yuzu's hand.
"Lets go now, my dear..." He whispered in her ear and took her out to the car.
He pulled her into the car as the chauffeur started to drive.
Akito wrapped his arms around Yuzu and kissed her deeply until they stopped outside Rath and Haru's. Akito kept kissing her and murmured, "Oh alas... We're here." He said this not in a mean way but a, Oh no... I have to stop kissing you. Way.
"Ready?" He asked softly.

Haru heard a car drive up and her brow furrowed. "Were you expecting anyone...?" She asked softly.

Kanime felt Adell kiss him deeply and he kept her tightly to his chest, kissing her deeply too.
"I'm so glad to hear it..." He murmured, his lips sliding down her neck and back up to her lips.
It was getting dark out, and the street lights dimmed slightly.

Kira giggled. "Bunny wabbit!!"

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Adell felt Kanime's lips go down hr neck and closed her eyes. When he kissed her lips again. She kise him back passionatly, letting the world fade around he..

Rath raised an eyebrow. No..
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Kanime's lips traced down her neck once more, following the lines of her shoulder and back up to her neck.
He kept kissing her neck and he sighed contentedly before reluctantly pulling away.
"Sorry... That was sudden." He smiled at Adell with shining eyes.

Haru's brow furrowed and she chewed her lip to bleeding point once again.
"Who could it be..." She wondered aloud, still chewing.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Adell vsnapped back to reality. Eh? Oh.. It's alright.. She told him, grinning back at him.

Rath shrugged. Who could it be?

Momi hugged Rini. Good luck.. And be careful alight?
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games