Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Pain is a constant thing for me...Knowing the true nature of a person hurts sometimes...Kind hearts like yours don't hurt though..."

Isaac smiled and moved so his was sitting beside Grayback. The boy even seemed to relax, for once. He began picking at the bandages on his face for a few moments before he suddenly looked up in a viera-like manner. Something had severely frightened him. He hid it well though and stood, bowing to Grayback before glancing in the direction he planned on going.

"I should finish my walk before it gets to be too late. I'll be back later though. We can continue our conversation then."

Isaac began walking, then running once he was out of sight. He needed to get as far away from the bar as possible. Mjrn and an equally horrible companion had just entered Giza, and he could already sense what the light viera wanted.

'I have to get away from the bar...The others are injured...There's no way they can fight them off...'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback watched as the boy stood, a dull bronze entering his eyes. He was sad to see him go, but he had seen something that was a certain... dread. Similar to what he felt when he saw his father. As the boy left, he clutched the cloak tightly to himself for a few minutes, then slowly stood, ready to follow him. Starting off at a slow walk, he frowned as he failed to hear the boy's footsteps and picked up his pace. "Isaac?" He asked in a low voice, then felt a shiver go up his spine. Someone was here that was not good.

He began to walk faster, a brisk and steady gait as he called louder, "Isaac? Isaac?" Holding the cloak tighter to himself. He knew that he had left his station outside the bar, but there were enough people inthere that he could try to find the boy. He heard a chuckle, and he broke into a full-out run, yelling now, "Isaac! Isaac!!" hoping that the boy would simply pop out and ream him out for yelling so loudly.

A strong fist hit his jaw and Grayback flew into a wall, the motar raining down onto him as he groaned, his left hand grabbing the cloak to keep it around him. "Q-que...?" He asked in a dazed voice, then saw the mad yellow eyes and rust colored hair, the smile animalistic. "Hermano!" He said loudly, and jusmped to his feet, still gripping the cloak from Isaac to keep it in place. "What do you want Tristain?" He asked coldly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

"Found you..."

Mjrn leaped from her rooftop perch, landing neatly in front of Isaac. She grabbed the boy and slammed him against the nearest wall, giggling at the pained yelp she received in response. The boy looked ill, but the viera didn't care. She cut away the white part of his outfit, dropping him on the ground long enough to use her cactus spines to pin it to the wall.

Her attention turned back to Isaac then. She began slamming his head against the wall until the boy began to bled, then used the blood to begin writing a simple message on the wall.

"Eight days, then he dies..."

Mjrn lifted the boy up by his neck, running her claws around his arm until she reached his fingers.

"You've been tolerating this well, but I need you to scream for me now...Okay?"

She twisted his middle finger until she heard it crack. There was still no sound from the boy though...at least not yet. When she tore it off, however, she received a loud scream in response.

"There we go..."

The viera slammed his head against the wall one final time to knock him out, then shifted the boy's position in her arms and fled Giza. Tristain could catch up later.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley shook his head stubbornly. "You're not bad, Kyle. A bad person wouldn't have been keeping me safe all this time. You're one of the good guys, like... Like Spiderman!" Riley giggled and bounced on his bed, pretending to shoot webs from his hands, then poked Kyle's arm. "So no more being sad, okay?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:22 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback wanted to be violently ill when he heard the boy scream, and he instantly pinpointed his location. "Isaac! Isaac, I'm coming!" He yelled and recieved a strong swipe from his brother's tiger claws to his chest, doding back enough to have it miss the cloak he was clutching like a life line. It tore into his ribs, but he ignored it, his wrist balde coming out as he knocked away the males, left claws and began to run towards the scream's origin once more. "Isaac!"

The second set caught his face, laying three deep wounds across his left cheek and his nose. He fell to the ground from the ferocity of the blow and the cloak escaped his grasp and landing a few feet away. "Don't get up estupido. Me and una bonita are going to have fun with the boy. Just lay there and die for me, si?" He heard Tristain demand in a cruel tone.

He slowly forced himself to reach out and grab the cloak again, struggling to his feet and shakily brushing off the material. Grayback lifted his left arm once more and charged, the cloak held in his right hand as he slashed at his brother....... And missed. A loud snap resounded through the air as Tristain broke his right fibia, making the man drop to his side. He felt the cloth tugged out of his grip and thrown aside, Tristain turning once more. He knew that he should just do as he did as a child, do as he was bidden to make the pain stop. But the boy needed him, and he couldn't keep being the one they always pushed around. He pushed himself up again, blood flowing heavily from the gashes on his face, dripping onto the streets below, his weight on his left leg as he took the cloak back into his right hand, dusting it off once more before lifting his wrist blade again. "Lo siento puta, but I'm not your little doormat anymore." And jumped up into a flip, landing in front of his brother and cutting him across his chest deeply.

Tristian looked down at the wound in a sort of mild interest and Grayback felt sick when he ran his hand over it and licked the blood off, a grin spreading across his lips. He suddenly heard a second snap and watched as his left arm fell limp to his side, confused as to why he couldn't move it. Then he saw the bone from his upper arm jutting through the skin and the slash of the blades across his chest followed by a sharp jab to his newst wound, the force sending him sprawling. Once again, the cloth was pulled away from his grip and this time his brother spat on him in his anger and watching the rage in his yellow eyes as he dragged himself to the item, and gripped it as he forced himself to stand again, the rough and pain laced words escaping his blood covered lips, "I-isaac... I'm... I'm coming... Do-don't worry..." Before the backhand enforced by the claws metal back guard slammed into his left cheek, rendering him unconscioous, the cloak still in his grasp as the male walked away, licking his own blood off of his hand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

Given the speed Mjrn was moving at, she had already covered a fair distance. She needed to go farther though. Much farther. She didn't want anyone to find her new toy. The viera managed to speed herself up a bit, heading straight for a section of open desert she had seen on the way to Giza with a single cactus. She could bind the boy to the cactus.

When she finally reached her destination, she dropped the boy and proceeded to tie his wrists behind his back, then to the desert plant. She didn't begin torturing him though. Mjrn wanted to wait until he was awake and Tristain had arrived.

"We're going to have so much fun, little human..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

"And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly~!" He sang as he skipped across the desert, nearing the spot Mjrn had told him to go. "Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last~! Need you by my side~!"

He came across the meeting place, skipping all the way to the cactus the boy was fastened to before he danced, pulling out assorted blades as she continued to sing. "The good and the basd times, we've been through them all... You make me rise when I fall~!" He sang as he setup what he needed, skipping around the boy and plant as he sang softly, occasionally picking up sand and throwing it at the boy, seeing if he could throw in tino his wounds. He finally grabbed a large handful and rubbed it into his own, giggling in a sadistic little girls voice. "Mjrn, can we play now? We've been good. Please?" She begged, her eyes big and still crazed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

"Of course, dear. We were waiting for you to join us."

Mjrn took one of Tristain's blades and began cutting away Isaac's clothing so the assassin could draw his picture. She stopped to stare after the first layer came off though. The boy had a set of bindings on. She cut away the bindings, revealing a chest roughly a C, bordering a D. The viera stood and handed the blade to Tristain, trying to get what she was seeing to process.

"Cut away the bottom half of her clothing. My friends are still trying to grasp what they're seeing."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

When the 'boys' chest came out, Tristain was laughing on the sand as hard as he, and all six others, could. The raspy male spoke first, singing his words to an old tune. "Yeah~! Yeah~! Dude that is a lady~!" As he stood and took out a small blade and cut away the lower half, revealing that Isaac was in fact a female.

Trstain was laughing riotously at the truth and then yanked up on the girl's hair. "Little Ragefist binds too~! You two would be perfect to break together, but alas, that's the way the squishy crumbles~! Two totally different minds, one blade, best night ever~! Squishy, squishy, squishy~!" He told the slowly waking up girl, placing the blade next to her cheek and then leaned in and bit her neck hard enough to draw blood, and wake the girl.

He lifted her chin and gave her the smile of a mad man, his yellow eyes crazed as he forced her to look into them. "Whaddaya see, whaddaya see~!? Am I gonna be a fuzzy chipmunck when I grow up? Hmm? I like kids, they can break for the most interesting of reasons~!" He told the girl, watching her face as she peered into his twisted soul. "You like what you see? Wanna see where we all grew up? I'll show you~!" He told her and quickly began to carve into her skin, starting on her stomach and making the floorplans for the Sombra Mente Guild of Assassin a deep map engraved into her skin. "Dee dee doopy dooei~!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

'I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...'

Isaac began repeating the thought over and over, wanting desperately to run away or at least to scream,but she didn't want to give them the satisfaction. The female bit her tongue to the point where it bled, watching as the male began carving some sort of map in her flesh. Still she wouldn't scream. Only when Mjrn grabbed her arm and twisted it enough to shatter it did she make any sort of noise. Isaac whimpered weakly and tried to block out the viera, who was muttering something about her being too quiet.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:34 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain was still singing to himself when he stood up and proceeded to do the macaraina, singing the words then returning to the map, finishing the bed chamber of all the current assassins. "And here~! This is my room~! I'll label it too for ya, just so you won't get it confused." He told her and carved into the flesh on her hip, scrawilng his name into the room and into her skin.

He then went into a small her segment, and labeled is 'Traitors', wrinting severa; names there, but six cells remained void of the stick figure that meant that it was occupied, and he wrote the names inot the skin. "Lemme see..... Ah~! This one is Golda, the b***h. She gets the nice one, and Kyle gets the room next to her. I know, we are very nice. Then we have Dymi-mimi, who gets this one. It's full of broken bricks so the wind is so loud there.... Heehee~! He will have a blast~! This one is Grayback.... Eh... just a cell.... Yuno... E gets the one that lets him see them all.... Shamer, Shamer, what a shame. They all die and you're to blame~! And the Joey girl, she goes here... I want to let Grayback see her go all squishy when we make her shell and goo squish~! They all gonna die~!" He told the bound girl, then stood up swiftly.

Tristain grapped her jaw and held her face still as he inched his face a scant inch from hers, his entire demanor changing as he grinned savagely at Isaac. "So my dear, do you like my soul? Is it not beautiful? My, you are being so silent, and I feel lonely..... Perhaps..." He kissed the girl then plunged the blade into her palm, pinning it to the plant and then grinning at her more, his teeth showing as he twisted it inside her hand. "You know, I am being so gentle. I can get nasty if you want dear."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Rot in hell you sick b*****d!"

Isaac growled viciously and brought her leg up in what would have been a painful position for a normal person, then brought her foot down hard in the assassin's stomach. She wanted to hurt him, or at least knock him back. If he stayed close much longer, she was going to be sick. His heart was disgusting, just like the ******** jerk stole my first kiss too...'

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain laughed and stepped back before walking back in, a new blade in his hand. He looked at his map and frowned, then pulled out sveral dyes form his bag. He grinned and began to inject it under her skin, adding splashes of color to the carings in her body. "Don't you fret child. Grayback will die. I know that your friends hate him, but he really had no choice. You condemn him to being hated. I will end his pointless suffering swiftly for you all." He said, then paused and looked up at her. "You know, he kept trying to fight us. He did. He kept yelling for you like a fool too. We slashed his face, his ribs, and his chest good. Broke his left arm very well, and right leg I think as well. He had this.... cloak I guess. I never saw it before really. Anyways, he held onto that thing. Never let it stay away from him." Tristian cocked his head slightly. "In fact, when ever he dropped it, he would get it back and dust it off before anything else. Moron, worried about a piece of fabric. Oh well, he will die soon." He finished and finished the colors, examining which blade he should use now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 am
User Image
Isaac Raine

'Grayback...You idiot...You shouldn't have come after me...'

Isaac could feel a few tears spilling over as Tristain described what he had done to the other assassin. She wanted to kill him. If she could grab one of the blades and stab him, she would...She probably could, come to think of it. There was a blade in her hand after all.

"Grayback's heart is far more beautiful than yours will ever be, Tristain..."

Isaac tore her hand and the blade free and cut her bindings away, lunging at the assassin a few seconds later. She used the element of surprise to stab the blade into the male's arm, but was then thrown back into the cactus by the viera and bound again, this time through pain. She knew the mark Mjrn made in her chest. It was the same as the one she had made on Isis. Suddenly the combined pain of her original wounds seemed to multiply, finally forcing a scream from the girl.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 am
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

He laughed and pulled the blade out of his arm, licking the blood from it and throing it aside for now. He moved to kneel in front of the girl and his voice became silky, and contained all the warmth of frozen silk. "Oh, you are so much more fun than Ragefist my dear. All she could do was scream and try to escape. She didn't even fight back. Even so, she was a good shatter. I think you will be much more fun, but who knows? Perhaps one day I will get to try again and she will be more fun." He told her and looked into her eyes, staring into them as he took up the knife and once again worked on his map, not even needing to see his hand to know what is was doing.

He continued to gaze into her eyes, his yellow ones intent on seeing her break before him. He wanted to make her shatter so painfully, that all of Giza would know it.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games