Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 pm
Rafel Samual Dresden

User Image

Rafel laughed as Ash hugged him, his black and white feathered wings wrapping around her as well. As he held her close he said, "Buddy, you don't belong here. I gotta get you home. I can't let you stay here." And he looked into the tree branches and called loudly, "Elders! I know you can't wish for her back into life, but I wish for a halfway gate for a healer to save her!"

A soft breeze rustled through the leaves and a soft pocket of air formed next to them, a visible disturbance in the field and he said with a smile. "Alright Buddy. Now Fight for all you're worth." And watched as she began to throw herself into the portal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:45 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony could sense the life in Ash spark slightly and rushed to her side. She worked up tears and cried them, the tears pure crystaine. The girl under her had sacrified her own sight to save her life, she had been tortured, raped, beaten, and so much more, but she had still found time to sit by her bedside when she was still recovering from Worm's Breath If anyone deserved a happy ending, didn't she? "Please... C'mon... C'mon Ash... I remember the first day... Don't you? You tired to shake my hand and I bowed? You spoke Japanese to me.... I felt comfortable around you and Erin... Live Ash... Erin needs you.. I need you... Live...." she begged softly as she kept crying.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash finally felt the portal give and looked back to her borther. "I'll be back when I'm ten million years old and a pile of dust Raffy! Save me a good seat!" And fell back into her body, coughing and wincing sharply. "Ohh..... Erin... Where's.. Erin..? She wasn't.. wasn't with me.... I want her... Where..... Oww..." Ash whimpered, her body one huge hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped like a drowning man being thrown a life preserver at the sound of Ash's voice, wrenching herself free of Dukes' grasp and running to her reason for living. "Ash!" she cried, going to embrace her passionately but forcing herself to soften the hug until they were barely touching; Ash was obviously in pain. Erin kissed her lips softly, lingering, unwilling to pull away. Ash's breath against her lips, so warm and vital, tasted sweeter than anything Erin had ever experienced.

"Ash, I'll never leave you again, never... And you can't ever leave me... You're my heart and soul, Ashika, never forget that I love you," she whispered against her fiance's lips, all the things she had feared she could never say again spilling forth now that she knew her lover would live.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash kissed Erin back weakly, a strange tingle on the inside of her right wrist as she remained limp in Erin's arms. She noticed a small blue mark on her lover's ankle and said, "You got... Marker... Left ankle baby..." And simply fall asleep in Erin's arms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin glanced down at her ankle and saw the mark left by Elder Water still there. 'Huh... Guess I get to keep it...' She noticed the flame mark on Ash's wrist and smiled. 'Makes sense that Elder Fire would like her...' Erin stood carefully, trying not to jostle Ash too much as she walked back out to her car without a word to the others. She would talk to them and celebrate Kaino's death later. Right now she just wanted to get her fiance home and sleep without fear for the first time in weeks.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:44 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony stalked over to her lover and glared at her, her eyes aqua-crystal with huge gold flecks. "You ever die on me again, and you don't get sex for three years. I won't lose you again." She demanded and kisses her passionately before they heard their father groan and say, "And no shopping trips for a month.... Maybe less........ Depending on how much you beg..." And she giggled against Lizzy's lips, ignoring the cuts and blood on her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy wrapped her arms tightly around Harmony and kissed her back, giggling a little at her threat. "No dying, Harmony. I promise." She kissed her again and remembered the tingling feeling on her neck. "Oh, Harmony, can you tell me what's on the back of my neck?" she asked, turning around and moving her short, spiky hair aside.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:03 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony looked and stared as the colors slowly changed and said, "It's... a rose but it keeps... changing colors....... What... When did you get this?" She asked in a breathless voice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy smiled when she realized that she had gotten to keep a memento of her friendship with Elder Earth. "Oh, it was a gift from one of the Elders in the Afterworld... I just didn't know what form it was in. I'll explain more later." Lizzy let her hair fall and turned to face Harmony again, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "Let's go home."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:31 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony woke up around seven the next morning and smelled something strange. She looked around and saw a very odd flower on the head board shelf of the bed, the rose changing through the color spectrum slowly, the vase made from molten volcanic glass in a sort of golden hue, and a small cloud above it, raining and then stopping. She stared at it in wide-eyed shock until she saw the tiny forest that was growing from the wood, spelling;

Elizabeth, You left this behind by accident. I remember you were fond of it. The other Elders created things that would keep it alive, as only other Elemental object can sustain one. Please, do not fret over watering, Elder Air and Elder Water have constructed this cloud for you and it will water it as needed. Elder Fire crafted the vase. I am still sorry if we upset you when you and Erin first met us. Forgive us if so.
- Elder Earth.

Harmony shook Lizzy awake gently and spoke softly, "Hey,sweetie... I guess you forgot something. They brought it for you." And kissed her lips before she moved so her lover could see the beautiful rose.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy opened her eyes lazily and kissed Harmony back, taking a few seconds to process what her lover had said. She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes, feeling wide awake as soon as she saw the beautiful rose. She read the message and beamed, stroking the petals delicately. "Aww... That's so sweet of him..." Lizzy turned back to Harmony and wrapped her arms around her. "So hey, Erin asked me to go over to her house today to help her and Ash plan the wedding... Do you want to come, honey?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony smiled and nodded, kissing Lizzy again and nuzling her neck lightly. "Of course. Oh! I can't wait! Ash so caught that bouqet on purpose. I know it. Oh, Lizzy.... I love you..." She whispered and kissed her lightly before jumping out of bed and wincing slightly from one of the brusies on her ribs. "Ow!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy blushed and smiled as Harmony nuzzled her neck. "Wonder who they'll ask to be in the wedding..." She gasped and scrambled out of bed when she heard Harmony yelp. "Are you okay, honey?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

She gritted her teeth and nodded. "Yeah, just forgot how beaten up we got yesterday. But, I'm good. I want to check on Ash and Erin. We should get dressed." She told her lover and the hurredly got changed and raced out the door to see the other two girls.

Harmony smiled at the two girls, but Ash seemed to be easily distracted. Especially by the wood stove. She wouuld stare at it for long periods of time and hardly listen to what was being said, until she finally pulled away from the group and sat in front of it, and began to tug at it, shaping the flames as the three of them watched in stunned silence. "Uh.... Erin? What...?" Harmony asked as Ash grabbed a handfull of the hot flames and cradled it in her palms, still with that far off look in her eyes.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games