Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 am

Fanny called it a day after crying so hard in her bedroom, being comforted by her personal maid. She couldn't stop thinking about Zil though inevitably, she grew too tired to keep her eyes open. The maid rubbed her back and left the room, switching off the lights and shutting the door gently behind her. The documents for her transfer had been prepared and she was to start school in the military academy on the next day. Zil was rash, even when dealing with his own 'daughter figure' but he also knew the gangs that were expanding would quickly get near enough to Fanny's school and possibly put her in danger and as a 'worried father' and rebel leader, he couldn't let that be so what better place to transfer her than in one of Diethelm's most prestigious schools, funded by the couple whose name she carried?

"You seem pleased, dear absolute leader" Monica said as a member of the secret police rushed into the scene with two covered hangers. She then turned to the two, "Oh yes, I figured that out when they first started working a few hours ago. It took quite a while but I had these made by the same people who made the military uniforms" Of course, it was a pair of dark red overalls with white accents here and there as was Monica's signature color. On the left breast of each was an illustration of a black rose. One of the secret police offered a metal tray and Monica put down her mug on it, having finished her third cup for the day. She continued, "Kids, if you ever need to work with chemicals, just ask. I've also had lab gowns prepared for you. Of course, I hope you don't mind supervision but it will surely be dangerous if you do" She remembered the devices used when the students first came to visit HQ.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:50 pm
Jay yawned and cracked his back, pulling himself from the floor with a grimmace. After ignoring Zil's requests to remove the darts the two had come to a stand still. Zil not talking and Jay enjoying the discomfort that the red head infront of him was suffering meaning the two men had sat up, either refusing to budge an inch.
With little warning the officer kicked out at the chair, tipping it over into its back with a loud bang. "good morning sunshine! you hungery?"

Saiyu rolled over from her place in the hedge and yawned. After being chased down by another group of radical supporters the red head decided that sleep was the best answer And being far from home ment that a hedge was the best answer to a safe haven in this part of the town.
Sitting up in the shrubbery she scratched her head and pushed herself out and onto the grass of a large ressidential house.
Though the location ment no breakfast and no breakfast which ment an even more irritable red head.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 pm
Damien nodded. "Excellent. Are you two finished for the day? I will call up a driver to get you home. You should arrive back just in time for supper, but you'll have to wash up and get new uniforms on first" the Absolute Leader spoke.

Dustin travelled to the capital of Helmshire and had a meeting with the politicians.

Dietrich hid all the soldiers and tied them up. He then put on a dress shirt and some good pants and headed out. His uniform was confiscated so he couldn't flaunt it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 pm
"Yes sir." The twins said simultaneously.

"Thank you Miss Ravenstone." Jian said. "That saved me the trouble."

((Timeskip again soon?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:28 am

A man came into the room where Zil was being interrogated and said, "Sir, 'visiting' hours are ending soon. The main gates are closing and the inventory in the cells is about to begin. If you would like to continue, please hand us your government idea so we can report the matter to the people doing inventory as well as to HQ" The person whose name was most often written down for staying overtime in the interrogation camps was... Monica. The man continued, "And sir, it's about an hour before government-imposed curfew. If you like, we could prepare a room for you here if you plan on staying past the specified hours"

"Umf!" Zil said as he hit the ground and said, "No action, no info" Then he looked up at the man who had just come in and said to Jay, "Well?"

"No need to bother you two" Monica said, "The academy is on the way back to the Ravenstone estate. I'll take them back in a private car. It would be a lot less suspicious, dear leader" She continued, "My luxury car doesn't have a government plate on it. I could always say they visited a rich family friend"

Kyrell had been kicking the door, knowing Dustin was there. He could help save Zil and maybe then the man would have more respect for him if he did so.The guards grew tired of his loud banging and opened the door to subdue and tie him up when Kyrell used his superior hand-to-hand combat skills to overpower them, using their own weapons against them and elbowing the one in front of him so he could make a run for it towards the throne room where Dustin was probably taken to discuss matters. He panted as the soldiers who were after him finally grabbed him by the arms, making excuses of how he was able to get there. Kyrell panted, saying, "My... informer... said Zil... was captured! He's... like a brother to me. He's my sparring buddy... and big brother figure... Dustin... You have to let me help... save him. I won't cause trouble..." He tried to catch his breath and continued before looking to the king, "I swear... Father, please! The rebellion is the only ally we've got! If it goes down, we're screwed! The Diethelmian empire won't think twice about attacking us once they find out that the rebellion has problems" He begged to be let go. It hurt his pride but he wouldn't go down withoug a fight.

((OOC: I vote timeskip again soon. Partially, so Jay doesn't have too much fun with Zil. >__> In fairness, the responses I make for Zil entertain me to no end~ I was reading back on them before I posted this~ XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:02 am
"That would be great, if you don't mind." Jian said. "Let me take them to get cleaned first. It would be a shame if they messed up the interior of your car." He said. "Come along." He told the kids.

"Yes sir!" The twins said, hurrying behind the great general. Before Jian closed the door behind them, he shot a wink towards Damien. He thought it would be good if he gave Monica some time to talk to Damien after hearing about her crush on him. Still, he let out a sigh after closing the door.

"Something wrong?" Vincent asked.

"Is it that obvious?" Jian asked, leading the kids down the halls.

"No... not really." Valkyrie replied.
"But we can just tell these things." Vincent continued.

"Like how you two have been desperately trying to get the Absolute Leader to say something nice to you?" Jian asked. The twins froze in their tracks and looked back up at Jian.

"We'll be quite..." Vincent started.
"If you do." Valkyrie finished.

"Fair enough." Jian replied.

((By the way, in case you don't get it... Jian has a slight crush on Monica, but after hearing that she still likes Damien, he decided to give up before he started so he could let the two go at it, even though they both know about Damien's habits. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:25 am

Monica sighed, looking down and pulling her curly brown hair back over her ear, noticing that the mechanics and secret police weren't around as Monica had given a letter to one of the secret police and ordered him to go back to the secret police HQ and announce the message at once and the mechanics were practically done working. She looked back at Damien, "Do you require anything else, dear leader?" Looking at him had reminded her of the fiance she had then. It was an arranged marriage to a man belonging to an old rich family like herself but nonetheless, she had in mind that he would be the partner she had all her life since it was the will of the entire Ravenstone clan and back then, Monica would not object. As she looked at Damien, she kind of thought about why her fiance was shot and killed by Damien's rebellion although he was in support of the rebellion along with her and that he posed no threat to them, the same as Monica. Just imagine saving yourself for one person all your life just to have him shot and killed at the whim of the person you serve now. It would normally be devastating to other people but with Monica's inherent coldness, it only slightly bothered her why she didn't know the answer.

((OOC: And on Monica's profile, she vanishes just in time before Damien could ever make a move + like she said to Jian before, family pride comes first. She wouldn't admit it but she does everything to protect the family name before it dies with her. Tragic... Yeeaaaaaahhh... Story above.. even more tragic! xD I thought of putting it in Monica's profile then but it's more of a side story than anything considering how many people she actually had killed. Lol~ Prolific RPer mode, btw! All Ayatastic posts in the duration of this day shall be looong~))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 am
((Ahh... nice. I like! Sometimes I wish I could be more verbose, like I am in my novels, but I can't bring myself to do it. I prefer to keep it simple and understandable. lol.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:06 am
((You write novels too? BTW, I keep my wording on RPs as simple as possible but with as much detail as my actual stories~ smile ) ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:36 am
((Yeah. I have a few that I never finished because of college getting in the way. I do hope to publish though. lol. On the regular basis, all I get to use to practice writing is RPs, so I think my skill went down a bit, but I still try to keep my skill up during my breaks. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 am
((Yush. 1,000th post on this RP is my post right now, btw~ I feel happy now! =D ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 pm
Damien checked the time. "Well that would be nice of you to take them back. That would be a lot less conspicuous then in a military vehicle. The twins will need a few minutes to wash up and get new uniforms" the Absolute Leader said, then checked the time. "Curfew is a few hours away" Damien said as he looked around, "and no one is around. Looks like we have a few minutes to ourselves".

The voice of the prince was already giving Dustin a headache. Kyrell and Zil did have a complicated relationship, but Dustin knew that deep down that they did care for one another. However, putting the prince in their rescue plan would be risky, especially given the prince's hotheaded and often reckless attitude.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 pm
((Bahh... can't really post... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 am

Monica chuckled, having snapped out of an apparent trance brought about by her pondering. She said with the most gentle voice, "You know, you can always ask favors from me" before she added as though having forgotten to say it earlier, "dear leader" She closed her eyes and sighed, having finished all the work for the day. Still, she looked a little troubled... By a question she was meaning to ask Damien for some time now - the only thing that she didn't know that troubled her.

Kyrell threw his head up and shook, trying to get out of the guards' hold saying, "Get off of me!" He then tried to appeal again. "If there is any distraction that could empty the guards out of places and onto the streets, it's me or the high priestess. I doubt the other will try to help" He then said louder, "Let's do it Blood Fox style! With distractions and sneaky tactics... I've always disagreed with him about that but... Right now, it's the only way! It's as easy taking over a Diethelmian radio station and making an announcement that Diethelm was being taken over... Please! We have to try. We have to get Zil back!" He cried out before dropping his head and stopping his futile resistance. He grit his teeth and looked as though he were close to tears. Who knew he gave a damn about the man?

((OOC: Boredom... Epic PLOT TWISTING TIME! Rescue Zil tomorrow - RP time, 'ayt? Before he gets himself murdered. xD Where do you have Shadow, Lolly-chan?))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:53 pm
Damien looked over at Monica when she sighed. "I know those kids are probably a lot to handle, but don't worry too much. You having a long day too?" the Absolute Leader asked, mistaking the sigh for one of relief.

Dustin listened to the prince's words and thought for a moment. It could be an interesting way and could throw the country into disorder at the same time. He got up and walked over to the prince.

Dietrich heard the bush move and pulled out a handgun. He aimed it at the bush and declared "come out with your hands up!". Just because he had no uniform didn't mean he couldn't exercise his authority. People still knew who he was and who he was related to.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games