Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 pm
Amaya just nodded quietly, resting her forehead against his for a few moments before she finally sighed and looked up at Adrian, giving him a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:20 pm
"I love you, Amaya." Adrian said softly with a warm smile as he looked down at her. "And that's something I can promise won't change."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:25 pm
"I love you too, Adrian..." She said, laying her head on his shoulder for a moment before she heard something shuffle into the kitchen.

"I wanna hug too!" Calista shouted, having seen Amaya and Adrian hug. The little girl ran over and grabbed their legs, hugging them tight as she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Adrian looked a little startled when their moment was suddenly interrupted, but chuckled when he saw it was just Calista. "Alright, you get hugs too, but take it easy on me alright?" he said crouching down to let her hug him.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 pm
Calista smiled, hugging Adrian's neck basically, though she hugged him tight for a moment before Amaya knelt down and pulled her off Adrian.

"Alright sweetheart, don't hurt Adrian, his back hurts." She said softly.

"Where did your wings go Adrian?" Calista asked, looking sad now, since she hadn't seemed to notice before.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:38 pm
"I just took 'em off for a bit. I felt like changing things up a bit." Adrian lied as he stood back up. "Maybe I'll put 'em back on in a few months, depending on how I feel."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:44 pm
"But now you can't fly. And that means I can't learn how to fly...." She pouted, looking at him sadly.

"It's okay, Calista. Flying isn't that fun anyway." Amaya interrupted, trying to distract the little girl now. "Why don't you go watch your movie, okay? Adrian and I will come watch it with you in a minute." She said as she put Calista down, smiling as the child ran off. "You can go rest if you want, I bet you're tired. I can make up some lie for Calista." She offered to Adrian once Calista had left.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:52 pm
"It's fine, I've been in bed enough as it is. Any longer than I have to and I'll go stir crazy." Adrian told her. "Maybe if I'm lucky, I can mutate up another pair." he joked as he looked back over his shoulder at the bareness of his shoulder blades.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 pm
"Alright, then let's go watch whatever the hell Calista is watching." Amaya said with a smile before she wandered out into the common room to watch the Princess and the Frog. "Why does Sikes keep giving us Disney movies?" Amaya wondered aloud as she took a seat on the couch, laughing as Calista crawled into her lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 pm
"Maybe because he'd rather keep the little girl that can imagine his doom happy?" Adrian suggested half jokingly as he sat down next to her. "Or because he's seen no other kids movies besides Disney because Disney is everywhere?" he said before attempting to do a poor imitation of Sikes. "What is this....'childhood' that you speak of? Can't say I'm familiar with it. How much does it cost? Maybe I'll buy one later."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:10 pm
Amaya chuckled lightly, shaking her head. "Who knows." She said before laying her head on Adrian's shoulder to watch, holding Calista close to her as they all watched the movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm
Adrian smiled, careful not to poke her with his horns as he rested his head on Amaya's. He put an arm around her shoulders, all cuddled up to watch like a happy family. It was times like this that he could forget about the arena fights.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm
When the movie ended, Amaya looked down to see that Calista had fallen asleep. She smiled lightly and picked her up, carrying her off to her room and putting her in her bed before she came back out to sit with Adrian. "Well that was a movie she won't remember by tomorrow." She joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
"Well she's three. Once she grows up, she probably won't remember much of anything here." Adrian pointed out as he returned his arm around her shoulder once she came back. "In a perfect world, we'd be out of her before she could retain any of this."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 pm
"One would hope we would be out of here before she remembers any of this place..." Amaya sighed as she laid her head on Adrian's shoulder once more. "You think we ever will get out of here?" She asked quietly, her left hand tightening around her right arm a little.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games