Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:28 pm
Salvador rolled his eyes. None of this was surprising. Alex was completely inept with self-defense. He'd have to teach her a few basics. Even though he was really being payed to protect her from the one known as, Clear, he could still teach how go up against a common thug.

Salvador picked up the spring assist knife and held in front of Alex. "OK, see the switch on the side of knife?" He said pointing with his finger to the side of blade. Salvador flipped the switch and a spear point blade instantly flipped out and locked in place. "The spring assist works just like a liner lock and a switchblade, albeit there is no automatic switch. It works on a spring." Salvador then placed his finger on the liner lock located in the hollow handle. "Push this to the side and push the blade in." He instructed as he did the same. Salvador then went to the sheathed strapped knives.

"Now these are a bit simpler. Just hook it on and pull the knife out and do whatever you need to do." Salvador even helped give a demonstration by wearing the shoulder strap knife and quickly drawing it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex hid her face as she saw him roll her eyes, not meaning to annoy him. Yet, she looked back to him when he spoke only very shyly. "Oh..I see.." She said as he demonstrated the spring assist knife, and she did appeal to it. She watched as he demonstrated the other one as well as she watched closer. "I was able to have my knife pass the metal detectors of my work..would these work the same?" She asked, though on the surface it was a dull question yet she did face a lot this one day for her own logic to be of lacking.

She would talk to Salvador about the weapons for the next while, and every five minutes her sitting would become laying until her whole body covered half of the bed. She would respond to Salvador as well, yet after a very long pause she didn't respond at all and it seemed she fell asleep. Her breathing slowed as she was already deep into it, her body tired from the long day though unaware if night outside as she did not bother to look at the time. Her lab coat remained on her, and it seemed she was polite enough to take off her shoes before laying on the bed as well.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:50 pm
Star nodded at Rowena's order and turned to Draco, saying, "I call shotgun!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:24 pm
Getting on his bike Ghost took off to get on the road "Snow give me the coordinates"  

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:25 pm
When Alex asked Salvador if any of the knives could get through a metal detector, he looked at her half quizzically. She said she was able to get through one with her last knife. Salvador deduced that either the machine wasn't working properly, or she had a ceramic knife. The body guard then began to to envy as he figured it was a ceramic knife. Ceramics barely ever have to be sharpened. "I imagine you'd need a pretty special knife for that. These ones aren't going to do that though. I'll give you some special wrapping that will help you get past them though."

The two's conversation continued on for some time until Salvador found that he was talking to himself. Alex had fallen asleep..on his bed. The bodyguard looked down at the dainty woman. He was about to move her off when a voice went off in his head. It was an angry woman's voice. It was his mother. Salvador's mother had been dead for some time but she had planted strict lessons on how to treat a lady into his brain. "When a women has fallen asleep on your bed, you do not move her!" Salvador hung his head in defeat. His own dead mother had beaten him. The bodyguard cleaned up the mess of knives and layed out the spring assist knife and shoulder strap knife before leaving to go take a shower. or he would have if the same voice didn't go off again. This time remind him to tuck the woman in case she wasn't already.

Salvador then went to go take a shower and go to sleep. The day had been long and he needed the rest. It didn't help that he slept on a silhouette couch. "At least its still comfy." Said the bodyguard in nothing but a pair stripped boxer shorts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Shotgun's lap." Jenos called cheerily as he followed Star and Cryogon to the garage. It was a joke of course, he had no real intention of sitting on Star's lap as they rushed to go do heroic stuff.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:19 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"62 north by 14 west. Don't rush in on your own." As soon as she'd given Ghost the coordinates, Rowena teleported out.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:41 pm
molly the crazy angel
"Oh ok." Molly said and looked behind her. "I need to jog more. My butt is getting a little big from all the sweets I eat." she said.
"Oh really?" Nicholas, lightly squeezing her butt. "I think your butt feels fine." Nicholas said with a laugh. "How are the cookies coming along?" He then asked.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm
Doing just as he was told not to do Ghost rushed over to the fight once there he got off his bike he turned on his cloak and believing Brink to be the bigger danger threw a 'ghost-arang' at the man hoping to hit the back of his head for a quick stealth knock out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:47 pm
Molly squeaked when he grabbed her butt and she playfully slapped his hand away with a smile. "The cookies are ready. Would you like milk with yours?" she asked as she got out plates and cups.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:54 pm
Standing there the bat a rang didnt make it to him falling and burying itsel in the ground when it hit he field. "Don't bother if you don't an to think about things" he commented looking I get his shoulder. The wound on it was evident as he slowly turned around to look at him. "Your it or is the rest on the way?" he asked before moving into a karate stance. The air around him had taken a more vicious feeling then the last time he and the titans had crossed paths.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 pm
"Milk sounds good, sure." Nicholas said with a smile. He sat down at the table, waiting for Molly to get out the cookies and milk.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena appeared a moment after Ghost's failed attack, hovering above and beside him. "I thought I said not to rush in alone, Ghost," she said, telekinetically dislodging the ghostarang from the ground and sending it back to Ghost's hand.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm
"Well we seemed to have rushed off together so I'm not alone" he said seeing her here without the others "He has his gravity thing on got any idea how to deal with that? I can handle Alice if you can take him out" Ghost said taking his ghostarang and shot his grappling hook to move to another view point for a better spot to attack.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Molly nodded and brought over the glasses of milk first and then put all the cookies on a big plate and brought it over to the table and set it between them. "Dig in." she said happily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games