Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 pm
“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"Yes. If someone has the money, they can pay us to do almost anything, including things people would consider hero work.", Delira informs him as they reach the dorm area. "Hero stuff is rare, however."

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Kyle hummed in response, he lit up slightly "hero work?" he said lightly. He looked around the dorm area, if he got a room here he could finally leave his rundown apartment.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 pm
“Sanity,
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"Governments sometimes pay us to go and save people if the heroes are to busy or would draw too much attention." Delira glances around the dorm area and sees that none of her men had made it back yet. "You can have any of the empty rooms."

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Do not yell at me, Feng," Snow Raven said quietly. Her voice had gone past its normal calm coolness and straight to icy. "We are doing our best. If you want him to be found any quicker, then I suggest you work with Oracle. Yelling at me serves no purpose and will only get you suspended from duty. Do you understand me?" Though there was no wind in the Watchtower, her cloak rippled as though she was standing in a breeze.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 am
kyle looked around the dorms "alright" he said simple, deciding that he'd choose the emptiest room. "so..." he said turning back to the woman "is there any reason in particular you wanted me to join your group?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:17 am
Skye managed to make it back to her home. It was in a rundown small apartment, looking like it's abandoned, both inside and out. She walked into the bathroom, turning the knobs of the sink a certain way until there was a click. Looking into the mirror, something scanned her face before the area of where she stood started moving down like an elevator as another sink popped out from the wall in its place. Below was where she really lived; well furnished in luxury and high-tech. Taking off her mask and sitting down on her couch, Skye opened an interface and started checking what the latest news were, one being a robbery here in D.C.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 pm
Feng growled and clenched his fists as his skin turned bright red and the floor melted under his feet. "You said that artifact would be safe and now it's been taken by the one person who can use it for evil." He said as he held his opened his hand infront of his mouth as he blew a heat bubble into it. The bubble made the air shake from it's heat. "He is the one person i will execute regardless of what you or the others say or do. Do you understand me?" He said coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven's cloak blew back and seemed to spread out, engulfing both her and Feng in its folds. Now inside the soulself dimension, Snow had control over the immediate area, and the temperature dropped steeply. "I understand perfectly," she said, the tone of her voice matching the icy coldness of her dimension. "You are disobeying a direct order I have now had to issue three times in the last five minutes. Now calm yourself before I must do something more drastic than I already have."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 pm
Feng huffed. "This is concerning my family Snow. Telling me to calm down is not something easy. But you wouldn't know how to calm down from such news...you're too logical." He said as his flames erupted on his body again."Also i am calm...but my flames do not agree with you right now." He said simply as the fires danced on his body  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 pm
((You do realize it's nearly as cold as the vacuum of space inside Snow's soulself, right? How is he able to keep that flame going?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm
((mystical fire mojo? if you buy that =0 also i highly doubt i should know how things work under Snow's cloak lol. Just saying ^.^))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 pm
(ANIME!!!! But on the topic of vacuums, temperaute may have nothing to do with Feng's fire. So long as there is oxygen, fire could give a crap. Space is vacuum. There's LITERALLY nothing in space, so fire cannot exist. whee But what do I know, I'm no science major or anything. Also, Voodoo, does Kuzan still love suanas? And Tayuya, is the infirmary on the watchtower or in the hall of justice?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm
((like i said, mystical mojo fire lol and yes he does))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 am
“Sanity,
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"Your powers can be useful.", Delira responds. If she had other reasons, the boy wouldn't be getting them out of her anytime soon.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:26 pm
((@Sean: There's an infirmary in the Hall of Justice and one in the Watchtower.
@Minnta: I wasn't actually referring to the vacuum. There has to be oxygen in the soulself dimension, otherwise Snow would be killing her teammate.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

The flames froze almost instantly as they appeared. "Then I would control your flames if I was you, Feng," Snow Raven said. "Otherwise the cold of the soulself dimension will enter you through the flames on your body and kill you. I understand this is concerning your family. Do you think I wouldn't react the same way as you if our positions were reversed?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games