Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 pm
MistyMary24

Yes I do! My favorite is Aggron. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:10 pm
Yokies

Oh me neither. Five days countdown til I buy a test. A part of me hopes it's positive. I've been reading a website called earlymama.com and it's opened my eyes to the whole thing.
Haha, that's not too bad. I used to go to high school with a girl who had a different guy every month.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:50 pm
Clasela

It's good to hear that you aren't stressing like you were and you're in better spirits about the idea. c:
That reminds me of my friend's friend. She's been with multiple dudes in the past couple of months. She can't get over this one dude that's kind of toyed around with her and then cheated with his current girlfriend with her, but she tries dating other dudes anyhow but then tells them she still loves someone else. I really just don't understand it. x_x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 pm
Yokies

I know. I feel so much better about everything. This morning was like a realisation. I woke up and said to myself, "hey, who gives a eff, lots of successful people have had children young and then went on with their careers."
So I've decided once I finish my Bachelors, I'm going to continue with my Masters. Baby/no baby. And I'm going to be over 20k in debt. But what can you do?
Oh no, poor girl. I've heard about those sort of people. It's sort of a waste of her life and time waiting for him to come back to her.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:56 am
Clasela

That's good. ^^ And you're right, many people move on to be successful even having kids at a young age. You just have to keep your drive and determination!
I sure hope that debt wont be too hard for you to overcome down the road. I know it can be a terror for some people, but I think you can get through it. =3
That's not even the least of the problems. When he cheated on his current girlfriend with her (she agreed to do it thinking it would make him go back to her) and he ended up not staying with her, she took.. desperate measures. We were frantically trying to make phone calls and find out where she was about a week or so ago because she took a bunch of painkiller and kept telling my friend she just wanted to die. My friend broke down when she stopped messaging because she thought something happened to her. I wasn't freaking out as badly because I know even when you overdose on pills it still takes a while for it to take affect, even with prescription ones and it just didn't pass enough time, so I stayed calm for her and told her the worst that could have happened is that she passed out or just fell asleep due to the medicine being a painkiller. It was a very messed up night. My friend actually went with her tonight to one of her AA meetings to support her. I hope the meetings go well and she takes to the rehabilitation like she plans to.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:12 pm
Yokies

Thank you. That's exactly what I needed to hear this morning. So what will you do when the little fellow grows up?
Mhm and I've got years to worry about debt. I don't have to start paying it back until I make over 53k a year and right now, I'm barely getting 17k.
Why would someone agree to something like that? But I guess we're all fools in love. I know I've said things I wish I could take back.
Yep and painkillers usually just make you very sick. I've heard some people have fallen into slumber and woken up vomiting it out of their system.
How long has it been since it happened? I hope it does too. That's a very painful way to live and there has to be a man out there for her that will be completely devoted no matter what.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm
Clasela

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. College has never been something I really felt the drive to pursue. I mean more education is always good, but it's not something I necessarily want. I know I do want to work once he gets older, I can't right now since we can't afford daycare and I kind of have to stay home to watch him, but once he starts school I can. =3
Oh well that's good at least. It gives you plenty of time to start saving up money to get on paying it once it's time to. =3
I don't really know. I've probably said some questionable things myself, but I can't imagine going that far for someone who has already broken my heart once or twice before.
Yeah that's exactly what happened. She just threw it all up out of her system and was better the next day. She wasn't 100% of course but she was alright.
I think it's only been a week and a half at most, I honestly don't remember. She honestly needs to start believing that because no one is worth the crap she's gone through for him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:23 pm
Yokies

That's understandable, it's not for everyone. I take it day-care is pretty pricey over there as well?
It'll take a while for her to get over him. How long were they together for? I've heard it takes half of that time to get over them.
She does, but it sounds as if she's still very in love with him and love can blind people from the bad things. Hopefully, she'll come to her senses.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:36 pm
Clasela

Yeah, that's what some of my teachers told us while we were in school. While college is nice it's not necessary for everyone and no one should feel forced to go. They were good people. And yeah daycare can be pretty expensive, especially if you have your SO's help. They take into account if you're with someone and if they're helping when coming up with prices for you.
Well to be honest with you it wasn't that long. It was a few months at most, on and off for quite some time. It's been half that time since they haven't been together, I think she's just truly hung up on nothing.
Then again I just may not get it. I've never been in that kind of situation. I was terribly hurt by someone I cared for, but I got over it rather quickly because I realized he was a d**k and I shouldn't be so depressed over someone who didn't care enough about me in return.
Though of course even if I think that way I can't expect everyone to handle a situation the same way I could. I didn't sleep with the guy like she had, so that could be were another part of her attachment stems from as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:53 pm
Yokies

Maybe I need to cute it up more often, I'm getting an ego boost haha.

I could always check it out. I don't mind waiting for stuff like that as long as what I'm going to see is good. xD It's worth the wait I always say.
Yeah, without the cuteness it just isn't as appealing. XD Like for me I find some really tough looking Pokemon cute, but if they looked odd in another form I'd lose it haha.
I suppose that's true, they have to be in tip top care if they're to breed properly and produce fine babies haha. xD

Oh I see. XD; It's kind of hard to explain. It's just short for "Effort Values". They just raise your base stats, that's all there is to it. And yeah~
Yeah, Dragon Dance is a scary a** move, especially if you have nothing very good to go against the Pokemon that has it.

I love nearly all Tim Burton films. They just captivate me. XD

Maybe we're just that good at conversation? emotion_awesome Haha I dunno. It's still cool though to know we've been talking this long. We really should. o Ao But I don't know what.. I can give away all these damn Pancham I'm breeding. XDD

User Image User Image

Again, sorry for vanishing. Although this time, I didn't plan to go on any hiatus. It's just that my internet got all funky and I only just got it back.

Anyway, well you're getting there~ I love your avi emotion_kirakira You make really good ones ^^

Well, there's more than two year's worth of episodes there, so I don't think you're at the stage of waiting for the weekly releases. I dunno, I'm just not the kind of person who waits for their shows xD That's probably the only thing I'm impatient on.
      I guess it also depends on whether they have grown on you or not. I mean, Volcarona's not really cute and fluffy as in my standards, but I just love him to bits. And that Volcarona only and not any other ones out there.
      Or to produce any babies at all xD It really would be kind of awesome if there was a Pokemon game where you can be whoever you want to be... sort of like a Pokemon Sims emotion_awesome

Yeah... I don't really see their point sweatdrop I'm more the player who just wings it in a battle. They're all mumbo-jumbo to me xD
      I guess Dragon Dance and Quiver Dance are all on the same category of moves. They're the deadliest status-raising moves around.

I know right? Pokemon seals a lot of friendship ^^
      I would love to take some of them off your hands, if I could xD We really should start planning on it now. Soon enough, we'd be on the hundredth page.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:05 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw that sucks. D: I'm glad you're back now!

Thank you. 4laugh I'm happy you like them!

I can understand just not wanting to wait. xD Well at least there would be a bunch of stuff I could watch without having to stop haha.
I honestly think Volcarona is pretty cute haha. To me it DOES look fluffy. XD But maybe I think even more so since I can see it in 3D. A lot of Pokemon look cuter and fluffier now haha.

It'd be neat, though I don't know if they'd ever do it. ; w; But at least now you can customize your trainer? xD I mean they're taking steps in an awesome direction!

I wing it if I'm not really into it. I just do whatever and if it works then yay, if it doesn't I don't care. xD
Yeah, anything that raises speed and attack/sp.attack is very scary. ._. Because not only is your attack/sp.attack stat higher but you're also faster. XD

I've met some more people through Pokemon just recently. o Ao
Oh god this doesn't leave us much time haha.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:44 pm
Yokies

Aw that sucks. D: I'm glad you're back now!

Thank you. 4laugh I'm happy you like them!

I can understand just not wanting to wait. xD Well at least there would be a bunch of stuff I could watch without having to stop haha.
I honestly think Volcarona is pretty cute haha. To me it DOES look fluffy. XD But maybe I think even more so since I can see it in 3D. A lot of Pokemon look cuter and fluffier now haha.

It'd be neat, though I don't know if they'd ever do it. ; w; But at least now you can customize your trainer? xD I mean they're taking steps in an awesome direction!

I wing it if I'm not really into it. I just do whatever and if it works then yay, if it doesn't I don't care. xD
Yeah, anything that raises speed and attack/sp.attack is very scary. ._. Because not only is your attack/sp.attack stat higher but you're also faster. XD

I've met some more people through Pokemon just recently. o Ao
Oh god this doesn't leave us much time haha.

User Image User Image

Yeah, I just woke up one day and they said my internet connection's disconnected. And I'm like, What the hell?! It was really scary.. I thought I lost all access to my Running Man xD

It's a really nice show to watch. They'll just make you forget your troubles for a little while and enjoy life in general. And they'll definitely make you laugh real loud.
      I guess it's the fur on his neck... but you can't really consider cuddly with a big bug? rofl
      Oh damn... now I want it more than ever. Cuteness and fluffiness as far as they eye could see... that would simply be heaven for me xD (and yay, I made a rhyme~!)

Yeah, that's definitely a start. But I was thinking of having more than one option in the game. Like after you've finished the game, it'd be open-ended and you can pursue whatever career you want to be. Like you can become a gym leader or an elite four. Or a breeder or a scientist or something else. That way, we'd be able to really feel what it's like to live in the Pokemon world.

For me, if it doesn't work, soft reset then take on the b***h again rofl
      Yeah, you get to deal out stronger attacks first, raising the chances of landing a critical hit.

This was how I was able to bond more with my officemate. I told them I'm a gamer as well, specializing in Pokemon emotion_awesome
      That is true. What would you want to do?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:24 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh my god. xD At least it all worked out though~ Is the internet better?
I need shows like that. Or anything with action that I can get pumped about. o Ao
I don't know, he's a fluffy moth and fluffy moths in real life look cuddly.. but I mean I still wouldn't cuddle them because they're huge. gonk
Did you make the rhyme on purpose? xD Haha that's so cute.

That would be cool. I wonder if they just wouldn't know how to implement that. I mean as a breeder you would just be doing what you already can as a trainer, and then it's like what will they have you do as a scientist. XD I guess it would be too hard.

Oh wait I forgot we were talking about Pokemon, I thought we were talking about other stuff. XD I guess for Pokemon I do more than just wing it.
Like I bred over 300 eggs to get a good team. XDD I'm just.. yeah. xD

Haha that's really cool. =3 It's awesome being able to work with people you have something in common with.
I'm.. not sure. I'm afraid of doing anything really since I'm not at all prepared to hold a contest of any sort. xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:16 pm
Yokies

Oh my god. xD At least it all worked out though~ Is the internet better?
I need shows like that. Or anything with action that I can get pumped about. o Ao
I don't know, he's a fluffy moth and fluffy moths in real life look cuddly.. but I mean I still wouldn't cuddle them because they're huge. gonk
Did you make the rhyme on purpose? xD Haha that's so cute.

That would be cool. I wonder if they just wouldn't know how to implement that. I mean as a breeder you would just be doing what you already can as a trainer, and then it's like what will they have you do as a scientist. XD I guess it would be too hard.

Oh wait I forgot we were talking about Pokemon, I thought we were talking about other stuff. XD I guess for Pokemon I do more than just wing it.
Like I bred over 300 eggs to get a good team. XDD I'm just.. yeah. xD

Haha that's really cool. =3 It's awesome being able to work with people you have something in common with.
I'm.. not sure. I'm afraid of doing anything really since I'm not at all prepared to hold a contest of any sort. xD

User Image User Image

Yeah, it's better now. It's a long story.. I don't even know how to begin telling it to you xD
      You'll definitely get pumped watching it. They do lots of physical activities, like running or some other games.
      Fair point. But you know, I want to cuddle xD rofl
      Nope, it just came out xD The poet in me finally made an appearance after a year of hiatus. You'll probably see her next year, so keep in touch 'til then rofl

That is true... it would kind of hard. But as for the scientist, I was thinking that one could be like a Professor-in-the-making. Like you could end up as the new Pokemon Professor in your region emotion_awesome

Haha, no worries xD
      Oh wow, 300 eggs. What for? And how do you know you've gotten the right one after breeding so much?

Actually, they're not really into Pokemon. It's just that I understand their gaming needs more than others do. But yeah, I can join them in conversations when it comes to games. And they always turn to me whenever they're talking about Pokemon xD
      That is true. Holding a contest is very tough. You need lots of commitment there, and to be honest, that's something I can't really promise right now with my work and all. Maybe we can just hold a raffle or something? Like there'll be two prizes, one from you and one from me. At least that way, they'll just line up and we'll pick the winner at the end of it.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:19 pm
Louisa Iris

You don't have to tell me if it's just too much. XD I'm just glad it's better!
I wonder if I'd want to run in place to like.. BE there with them haha.
Cuddling with stuff (or people haha) can be super nice. XD
I'll be sure to mail her once a week and call her every Tuesday. rofl

That would be kind of interesting, though I think they're running out of things for Professors to do. xD Like each Professor so far has studied a specific thing. Like Professor Oak studies human and Pokemon relationships, Elm specializes in breeding, Birch studies Pokemon habitats, Rowan studies evolution, Juniper specializes in Pokemon origins, and Sycamore kind of studies mega evolution. xD And they just made that up this generation haha.

Well I'm looking for specific natures and characteristics. Natures that'll boost the stat I want and characteristics that'll give the Pokemon the IV's I need. xD It's more of that EV/IV stuff you get confused about haha.

Ah well the gaming thing is still something you have in common. c: Even if gamers don't like the same kind of games it's still nice knowing the other loves games just the same~
Well we could try and do that, would we just use a randomizer to randomize their names and then get a random number generator to pick a person?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games