Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 pm
((Yo! ))

Priscilla huffed as she headed back to the ship. She wasn't used to using so much magic, and she didn't particularly like depending on it either. None the less, she made it back and started overlooking the defensive projects as well as preparations for departing. She hadn't seen Lance or John all day, which made her feel uneasy.

John was on his way to the hut by the sea. When he finally arrived, he knocked on the lady's door.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 pm
the door opened slightly, the woman saw John and a small yelp escaped her. She closed the door up and began to fumble around inside. She opened the door, the woman a complete mess, in her hands a small cake, she smiled up at John "I...I wanted to show my appreciation" she said, a light shade of pink appearing on her pale face.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:37 pm
John blinked and looked at her slightly surprised. "T-thanks." He muttered, scratching the back of his head bashfully before accepting the cake. He had never received anything from anyone other then Priscilla. "Um... are you ready to leave or..." He muttered, noticing that she was a mess, but knowing better then to comment on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 pm
"oh, yes of course!" She walked back into her home and picked up a small suitcase filled with whatever she would need. She walked back to him "by the way, what's your name?" She asked with a cheery smile.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:58 pm
"M-my name? ... It's Secondary Commander John Hash... A-actually, just call me John. That's what everyone calls me." John replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 pm
"John..." The woman said as her kind wandered off "Bella Gillan" she said, the smile on her face ever present.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:53 pm
"Pleased to meet you. Please, follow me." He replied politely before leading her back to the ship.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:20 am
She nodded and followed close behind him. Her nerves began to rack up as they got closer to the ship.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 am
John stopped for a moment and turned back to look at the lady. Seeing the nervous look on her face made him uneasy. "Is there something the matter?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 am
the woman shook her head "no...just a tad bit scared" she said, her head began to feel light headed "I'll be fine"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 am
"If you say so." John replied. "We're almost there, so don't worry." John assured her with a smile. "Then you'll be able to see your son."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 am
the woman saw Johns smile and was reassured, she nodded and waited for him to continue.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:52 am
John led her to the ship, and then on board. Of course, seeing John, no one questioned why he was bringing someone on. He led her down to his room, which he hardly used and kept extremely clean, and opened the door. "This is my room, but you can use it. I sleep outside Hector's door anyway. We should be back at the capital late tonight, so if you want to sleep, that's fine. The bathroom is right here, and I'll bring you food." He told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:13 am
"wow..." She said looking at the room in amazement "you know...just giving me a blanket in the cargo room would have been good enough..." She gently place her hand on the bed afraid to make it a mess.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:21 am
"I couldn't, in good conscious, ever do that to a lady." John told her. "And even if I could, Hector would yell at me." He stated with a small chuckle. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. I was a butler for years, so I don't mind cleaning after people."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games