Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

WingedFlame

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:25 am
Urm, Hello. I'm Flame, and I just got invited. I can't remeber who, but... I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) and I'm obsessed with; Flow, Naruto, RPing, Music, J20's and... My computer! <3 Anyway, thanks for inviting me person! x3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:26 am
WingedFlame
Urm, Hello. I'm Flame, and I just got invited. I can't remeber who, but... I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) and I'm obsessed with; Flow, Naruto, RPing, Music, J20's and... My computer! <3 Anyway, thanks for inviting me person! x3

You're welcome, enjoy your stay! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

ShanoaRavendare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:03 pm
I'm Shanoaravendare, and I have no idea who suggested that I be invited to this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:07 pm
hi, im kris, don't know anything else  

kriss50

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:13 pm
Hello Hello 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:40 pm
I seem to be recieving an abundance of guild invitations lately...Have I done something impressive?  

SonofLink

Queen Zeal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:13 pm
I wonder why I have been invited to this guild?
Oh well suits me! whee
Hi! heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:15 pm
<3
Hello.
I'm Jingy Jing. I'm 13, about to be 14, and I like writing (am actually writing a book of sorts now), singing, RPing, and...lots of stuff. Haha. I got invited here...and...I thought it was cool so thought "Why not?" (Hahahaha...how ironic...) so I JOINED. <3

pb ghost

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:20 pm
I'm new

Random PM'd

Why Not? Why not!

I joined

here I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:19 pm
the names vybe aka iLLvybe. randomly recieved an invitation to this guild. So what's the selection process for this guild, i'm curious? either way thank you for the invite.

ummm I like anime, manga, videogames, music, and b-boying (breakdancing). I've been on Gaia for about a year. I live Southern California.  

iLLvybe

rosette_jeanne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:14 pm
name: rosette_jeanne
interest: gaian gold, and anime
gaian user since january 2006

whee 4laugh i love anime, mangas, wallpapers, and... japanese music though i can't personally understand its meaning since i am not a japanese... i like playing in the internet and reading pocket books as well specially those fantasy fiction stories. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:59 pm
Hey my name's Steve and I'm fifteen, I'm a dude too by the way..  

Arachaon

Sympathetic Sarcasm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:13 pm
'Ello,I be x_silent_lunacy_x.
Age-14
Name-Cydney (Bleh,I hate my name)
Likes-Anime,manga,videogames (The whole nerd package xD),drawing,sleeping and eating o.O
Dislikes-People who don't shower daily gonk ,chickens,hippoes,warm weather and cheeseburgers.
Urm...other stuff?-I'm insane (Literally,I'm schizotypal and histrionic) and hardly anyone knows it (hence my username).
Ehh...I'm obsessed with the band the Gorillaz,and have an odd taste in music.
That's me in a nutshell xp
Thank you to whoever invited me 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:27 pm
hiya! i got a random pm and i thought it'd be cool to join.
thanks for the invite xd  

jnigufslldjanjfad

lucky8750

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:11 am
Hi!! I am Emmy or Em. I have been on Gaia since the beginning of April. I am female . I love music, computer games, reading, poetry, and animals. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and I hope to make some new friends as well. I joined because I liked the name of your guild and well, why not? I love getting random pm's so why not send me one. I am a good listener, very open minded, and nonjudgemental. I like anyone who is pure of heart or at least tries to be. Thanks for letting me join. Oh, and who do I send the entrance gold to?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games