Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Kowsauni
PupSage

Mongooseh

Hey, its been a while. Now that the holidays are over I need to see a post from you guys!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:54 pm

You just posted monday.

Kuori is just going to keep going for a short rest, especially now that she is a few rounds ahead of people. Given how far off the gate is (since its even further than origionally thought) and that she can't see anything but an ant by it, she will wait.

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Rain Yupa

Kuori is separate from from Twyla and the rest of the party and the two groups are not within ear shot of each other, as I stated earlier.

Kuori, Petra, Arthur, Ying, Corsica, Abby and Fumiyo are back at the Arian Wagons with Merric and the town guards and the two children.

Twyla, Ruin, Revenge, Valac, Ramona, Illya, Sylvia, Shi, Seraphina, Dresden are up near the portal.

These two groups are too separated from each other to interact or hear what is going on at the other group.

I know you stated earlier Revenge was starting to walk back but then you joined in with the conversations with the portal group which I assumed meant you were sticking around with that group.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:57 pm

When did I get near the portal? I thought I was near the wagons with everyone else. I thought Valac had ran all the way back and most people were still in the general area because they stopped moving on the gate because Valac returned.

Regardless, I'll scrub my post. But I never got anywhere close to the portal so that probably changes things from your perspective, I'd think.

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:04 pm

Rain Yupa

The mission to rescue Valac was never aborted. You put Revenge being in the wagon when it took of with Twyla and Ruin to head towards the portal. By the time Valac escaped you guys had already began to head that way. Ruin did not stop with the wagon until you met up with Valac which also happened to coenside with catching up with the demi-humans heading to the portal. You then had Revenge jump out of the wagon and begin to head back to the Arian wagons but then started to continue to talk with the rest of the group which means Revenge is still with the group heading to the portal which is is roughly halfway between the portal and the Arian wagons.

I'm sorry if this is getting confusing but Revenge is currently with the portal group. If you want to start heading back to the Arain wagons at this point you can but it will take you a bit to do so.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:48 am

Mongooseh

SCN_ Grey_fox

You guys are up!

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Rain Yupa
((Reserved for later. Just ignore me for the time being.))

I'm going to do an update either tonight or tomorrow night in case you wanted to edit your post before then.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:49 am

Would Ruin know if the magic involved would hurt the surrounding area, if it did engulf the structure? And how long it would take?

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 pm

The magic does not seem to be of a harmful nature. Since you don't know exactly what is going on with the magic, it hard for you to predict when the intended affect will take place, whatever it may be.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Rain Yupa

Alright Rain, I know you have been busy but I haven't had a post from you in over a month. Since Ruin is initiating combat I need to know whether you stayed back with Ramona's group or went with Ruin and Twyla when they went to talk to the goliath woman at the gate. I assumed you went with them but you never posted anything so I want to make sure.

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Mongooseh

I assumed Valac stayed back with Ramona and the rest of the Demi humans when the others went up to talk but I wanted to make sure before I made my next post.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Kowsauni
Mongooseh

I assumed Valac stayed back with Ramona and the rest of the Demi humans when the others went up to talk but I wanted to make sure before I made my next post.

Only if being with the demi humans means being at "hanging back" distance cus that's where I thought they were and not rounds away out of combat.

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:19 am

The Demi humans are two rounds away from being able to enter combat
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 am

Kowsauni
The Demi humans are two rounds away from being able to enter combat

Good enough.

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Alright Rain, I know you have been busy but I haven't had a post from you in over a month. Since Ruin is initiating combat I need to know whether you stayed back with Ramona's group or went with Ruin and Twyla when they went to talk to the goliath woman at the gate. I assumed you went with them but you never posted anything so I want to make sure.

I've completely lost track of who was where in the scene, sorry. Just put me where ever you think would be best.
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games