Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:04 pm
"What is wrong Zack?"

(Have yall seen my new Rp. I did it just for fun.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:06 pm
Strike took flight and headed towards Xixi's place. He wanted to see her. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:11 pm
((Yeah, I did see it but I havent had an actual moment to look inside. I'll do it tomorrow, my internets acting up.))

Zack waved his hand once to lufu. "Im ill you brat." Zack said angry now. He sighed and looked at Zephyr. "Leave me, i need sleep." Zack burried his head back into the pillow and dozed off quickly.

Xixi walked to the door and opened it finding Strike at her door. She smiled and let him in shutting the door behind him. "I was just about go to bed. Im going to be working late tomorrow, So I thought i would get a head start on sleeping." She walked to her room and peaked her head out to Strike. "I left some dinner for you in the oven and you can join me later if you wish." Xixi closed her door and went straight to bed after getting into her nightdress.

((sorry guys, have to go! see you tomorrow when i can.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:16 pm
((sleep well ^.^))

Lufu continued going up and up, closing his eyes. The speed of his ascent caused the wind to pull forcefully at his clothes, but he didn't mind, he just kept going up. His eye shot open suddenly as the temperature began to drop at an alarming rate, small ice crystals appearing on his body. He looked at them in suprise. How beautiful... he thought, smiling.

{EDIT}

((brb, gotta do dishes))  

Sceadu Phoenix

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Zephyr once again tryed to form his wings but all he got was tiger claws and his tail back. He then transported to his house. "AAAARRRGGGHHH. This is so annoying."

(G'night.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:25 pm
Strike sat down on the couch again. He talked to himself. "Man, going to bed already. I didn't even get a chance to talk to her. Oh well, tomorrow perhaps...." Strike sat there for a moment and decided to go get that dinner Xixi left for him. Some rice and mixed vegetables. Strike wondered if she had any chop sticks. He loved to entertain himself trying to eat with those things. He couldn't find any in her kitchen so he grabbed a fork and sat and ate. He finished quickly, it wasn't a big meal, but still very filling. It was a nice healthy natural meal, like what they would have a lot after the sanctuary was built. Good food, but fresh from the underground farm will make it even better. I bet she can't wait to use those fresh home grown plants in a dish. I can't wait myself, I'm going to cook up a storm, he he... Strike took care of his dishes and sat down on the couch for a bit.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:30 pm
(I hope strike that your Sanctuary isn't the same one i have.)

Zephyr entered his Library and started reading a book about fallen angels.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:39 pm
((No, it isn't, this is a place in the mountains that hasn't been built yet, Strike is going to make it.))

Strike drifted to sleep on that couch, after he ate he was quite tired. He slept there once more, his wings wrapped around him as he slept.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:43 pm
Zephyr fell asleep with the book in his hands. His hand was faced on a page with a legend of a fallen angel. 'Early in the future an angel named Zack will fall. He will cheat and steal make many friends and may change his way.' The book read. Zephyr's head fell and drooped in the chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:49 pm
((Sorry, forgot to put this in my last one, got to go peeps, I'll be in towns if anyone needs anything))  

Strike Angel of the Wind

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:51 pm
(( i gotta go to.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:56 pm
ShadowThroughEyes
(( i gotta go to.))

((that was post # 1000 ^.^ lol))

Lufu had slowed down considerably. The air at his current altitude was freezing, and he watched as his breath steamed out into the air before solidifying into miniscule ice crystals. He seemed not to notice the cold, even though his speed had decreased. He glanced down at the earth far below, seeing most of England laid out beneath him like a carpet. He looked around in other drections and saw the costs of Europe and Scandenavia. He stared in amazement. It was quite a stunning view...  

Sceadu Phoenix

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:32 am
Tiger turned into a falcon and had been flying all night long, high enough to have ice crystals form, but she wasnt bothered, in fact she was quite happy about it maybe i should show Zack, eh he is probably to tired again, knowing him, hey i can go play pranks... what first... Ty dives towards some rich people shrieking causing them to duck and fall over and drop their things, which she picks up easily. suckers  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:42 am
((doesn't have enough time to post something for the RP, but I won't be on today most likely, have to go shopping for my sister's birthday, and get shtuffz for her party on thursday. stressed stressed stressed too many kintergarten squealing girls for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil I'm going to go burning_eyes ))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:44 pm
((how was your day confused whee blaugh lol))

Lufu looked down as a hawk soared through the air far below him, and took one last look around at the breath-taking view before flipping over and diving down head first after it. They really can dive fast... he thought, laughing as the bird dropped like a stone, falling much faster than he was. He chuckled and slowed up, landing gently on a cloud and getting his boots soaked..  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games