Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:12 pm
Marcus had stayed at the back during the entire trip, almost considering letting everyone walk in the dark for perstering him with their drama. Now he was visiting Rose again, Peices having gone out for the day. Marcus' attention was absorbed by the spell his adoptive mother was teaching him, a spell that magically shielded the subject of the casting.

(Oi! Zepher! Post in Genetic!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:56 pm
(Okie!)

Mia got back to the monument. Everyone except Marcus was still there. "Hey! I found Hector. He said he'd be sticking with us until Dredarous. But, that kind of depends where we're heading." Mia thought for a second. "Where are we heading next, by the way?"  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:49 am
Looking over at Mia Nakhti shruged.

"Ya got me there. I figured you guys had a travel plan of sorts worked up."

Nakhti bit off another small piece of dried meat as he turned his head to watch a group of birds.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:06 pm
Mia crossed her arms in thought. "Well, to begin with we didn't have a route planned out either but then my master lead us on." Mia turned to the professor. "Well, I don't have an idea right now, but..." Jacob leaned in to whisper to the professor. "Oh, hm....well, I can't really tell you right now. Me and Jacob need to get going. We actually wouldn't have been able to make this trip normally. Right now, we're sort of on vacation and our vacation ends tomorrow. So we need this day to get to the port." The professor started walking but stopped suddenly.

"Well, actually, I brought the tablet with me. It was just small enough to fit in my bag. I'll give you the tablet and my translation sheet. It says how to translate the letters at the top of the sheet. Good luck." The professor gave Mia the tablet and the sheet. Mia turned to Ayu and Ty, noticing that Marcus was gone. "Hmm, I should've asked the professor how deciphering the tablet would help us find our next destination. So, anyone got any ideas?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:36 pm
Ayu spoke up after she asked. "Decipher more of the tablet see what it says and if it has a town that it says to go to we go...besides we don't want anyone to really get the orb before us..." She was looked at Arty as he nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:18 pm
"Sounds like a plan. I suggest we stay in town for tonight while we locate our next destination. Unless that is they have already deciphered another location."

Nakhti put the last of the strip of dried meat into his mouth as he stood up and dusted himself off.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:37 pm
Ayu shook her head, the meat smell getting to her. "Fine...just stay away from me...that meat stinks..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:33 pm
Mia thought for a second and nodded. "Well, they did say that another place was, Theyrus Lake I think but that's kind of far. So, I guess we oughta find a closer one." Mia started walking towards the inn. Mia turned around, still walking. "So that means we won't see Hector then. He said he was going to leave soon today."  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:52 pm
Tiger stares at the orb, lost in her own world, following, but not paying attention to the group's plannings.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:04 pm
Mia kept walking backwards and soon enough, bumped into Hector's cart. Mia rubbed her head and turned around. "Oh, hey, Hector! Looks like you'll be on your own for your trip home. Sorry!"

Hector turned around in his cart. "Oh, that's ok. I don't mind. Well, good luck on your journey!" Hector waved and started off outside the town. Mia started walking to the door of the inn. "Well, I guess I'll ask Marcus to help me decipher the tablet if he's not busy....." Mia was about to go in but she stopped and turned around. "...Unless one of you guys would like to help."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:52 pm
Arty was beside Mia within a moment. "Sure I'll help."

Ayu was in a tree with her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:20 pm
Tiger wanders over to Mia, not watching where she is going. She nearly runs into Arty. "Oh, Sorry... I'll help. We go that way." She says barely glancing at the tablet. She nods her head a little ways off of their present course.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:19 pm
Mia giggled and smiled. "Yay! Ok! Let's go decipher this thing! Then we can be on our way! I want to set off as fast as possible! I want to see the world while we're on this trip." Mia barged into the inn and walked up to her room with the tablet. She carefully placed it on her bed and placed the sheet beside it. Mia turned to the other two. "Ok, so where do you think we should start? Where the professor left off? Or the very beginning?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:48 pm
Tiger looks at it, then at Mia. "What did the professor say it said?" She asks before adding "It may be a little different depending of who deciphers it... So we get his idea, added to what we may decipher, it should equal to a solid answer." Ty looks back to the tablet, and then the orb that is in her arms.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:02 pm
Nakhti Chaos followed the group but instead of going into the room so he did not seem to intrude Nakhti simply leadned in the door way.

"I agree with her...... lets see what this tablet says from the beginning then see if both translations match."

((Hey Zeph I got some ideas for my character... but i want to see if you approve of em first i'll either PM you or you PM me and i will respond. But i feel that since i left this character open ended for a reason I would like to see what you would think of some of the scenarios I have in mind.))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games