Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Margem

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:52 am
I just realized that there is a thread here to post about "newcomers". Whoops. So...

Hello everyone!
I'm Margem. I love to roleplay and sometimes I even dare call myself the "RP Queen". ...ego, I know.

Anywho, I just joined this last Tuesday. Living Ink invited me and, in a moment of weakness (lol), I said "why not?". And so that is why I am here.

I speak/write/understand English and Spanish.

I am graduating from college with a Spanish major either December of 2008 or May of 2009.

Anyone want to RP with me? smile whee

Feel free to PM me for whatever reason, seriously. I may not respond (at all or right at all), but we'll see, eh?
~Margem  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:46 pm
Crystal Orchid, reporting in as asked. Not much to know about me, and I doubt anybody would bother reading this. Something important, however, is that I am a Touhou fanatic among other things. Just simply PM me if you wish to know more; I can be a friendly and polite person as I choose. 3nodding

I do believe engineer-of-doom invited me, but whoever it was -- thank you!

Crystal Orchid

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:17 pm
I was invited by the moderator of number 75 maybe...dont' remember.

I am a girl, and love to rp so please let me know if there is any rocking ones in here...there is a lot of pages to look through so ....if you find one send it my way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:37 pm
User Image
HELLO!!! HOLA!!!
i just joined now.. im not really sure wat i do in a guild.. but im sure after i explore around i can figure it out.. help is appreciated though

im a girl n i pretty much like to try anything new! ^_^ i luv the piano n hope 2 learn latin n italian.. >.<
smile 3nodding whee whee
oh yeah i was invited by Living Ink...
idk who that is but thanx!
i luv meetin new ppl! so PM if u want to know more about me!
biggrin  

Confuzzled_96

TallRectangle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:28 pm
:]

I am thuylinh. I found this guild and thought it would've been a meaningful guild to be in xD thats all.

I am an art type of person, i love to draw and create my own stories. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:10 am
I just got into this guild a while ago. Very crowded with many members too. Living Ink invited me to this guild. If Living Ink happens to read this. Thanks for the invite!  

jljljljl

Althea NuEvil

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:30 pm
Hi!

I'm Althea.

Living Ink sent me the invite. THANKS!!

I do some light rping with family and friends, love to read and watch almost anything SciFi and/or Fantasy. Note I said almost anything...some stuff I just don't care for.

I'm looking forward to spending time here in this guild.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:39 pm
Hi, I'm Bop! Err.. At least that's what most people call me. xD Because my username is long. But this was my first Gaia account and I don't have the heart to change the name to something shorter. blaugh

I was invited by Living Ink, and almost declined, but upon realizing you have an entire Harry Potter subforum I found myself intrigued. xD

Basically when I'm not sleeping or on Gaia I'm at band. 8D

And I'm rather excited about being a member! 8D

thebeautyofpain

Kalathandra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 pm
Hi, I'm Kala. Living Ink invited me and I was interested so I joined. I like talking to people about anything and everything so this place rocks............plus I'm a Sci-fi nut soooo I enjoy the Sci-fi part  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:52 pm
Hi I'm Lenne_senne, and I was invited by Living Ink. He/she(sorry) runs the #75 subforum-about sci-fi fantasy stuff. I'm not sure why he invited me...I like Sci-Fi and all that, but I'm not very into it. I'll still check in the sub-forum but I'm pretty sure I'll just surf around the other 98 forums XD.  

Perfect Folds

Kizn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:00 pm
Hey, I'm Tristyn, but call me whatever strikes your fancy. I have a library of nicknames.

Living Ink invited me.
And I joined.

-shrugs-

I like to RP, but don't all that much.
I love games, 'specially Nintendo, but haven't all that much. (I'd love to Wi-Fi, but Wiis and the DS aren't compatible with the type of wireless that AT&T U-verse uses. Beh.)
I enjoy random little handiworks, such as embossing, card making, sketching, gardening and such.
I play D&D every Tuesday, and it's awesome.
And I'm going to be a Senior in High School next year.

... Yeah, I think that's enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:29 pm
I'm Lynor. Living Ink invited me to join the guild. I dunno if I'm going to be on that much - it seems like fun, but internet is about to disappear from my life (along with everything else), since I've just started at a post-secondary school for one year in an intensive course (sound design for visual media - at the end of this year, aka next June, I'll be at a professional level in sound design, doing sound effects, dialogue recording, sound editing, etc, for movies, video games, and animation). I'm not going to have a life outside of school, especially not in the second half of the year (January 2009 onwards). But, I'm really excited about this.

Hmm, otherwise, I used to be a competitive swimmer (just retired after the 2008 Canadian Olympic Trials). I graduated with my BA degree from university a couple of months ago. I majored in music. And on a random note, I can speak French.

Heh, this is probably the first time I'm ever coming right out and saying this online, but, I like manga. I've written some fanfiction, but it's been a while since I've been really active in that stream of things. I also like to write poetry. Oh, and of course, I've been a composer since I was seven years old.

Heh, I suppose that sums me up somewhat.  

Lynor Eclipse

Melodious Celebrator

Kodiak 1114

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 pm
I'm Jacob. I was invited to Reality by Living Ink.

I am 17 years old, and I live in Kodiak, AK. I will be a senior this fall at KHS, and I plan to attend Virginia Tech under an architectural or mechanical engineering major.

It's summer here, and like all teens desperate for cash, I've been working. I'm helping build a house. My boss is a teacher at the high school, so it was weird at first to talk trash with a teacher, but after a few weeks of dirty limericks and smart-a** comments about wood, nailing, screwing, and pounding, I'm used to it.

I guess that sums me up... for now.

Thanks again for the invite. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 am
Hi all! I' m Dark Crossover though it is not the only nick for me. I'm new on Gaia and I like it. So, feel free to add me you your friends and write me PMs.
Writing self descriptions is meaningless - only in conversation you can know if you like of detest me xd
I do not remember, who invited me, but I'm grateful for invitation!
Well, that is it! See you friends!  

Dark Crossover

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mclaren23123 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 8, 4, 79, 53, 16, 37, 9, 81, 57, 89, 1, 70, 74, 20, 39, 26, 86, 92, 70, 9 Total: 920 (20-2000)

Mclaren23123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:19 pm
i'm new  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games