Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:17 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

busy is good...stressed is not...anything I can do to help?

No, not really. I just have to hang in there for today and a bit of tomorrow for things to slow back down. @.@

you mean all your Guild stuff? you've been doing a lot of catch up - you have to be close no?

Among other things, but yeah, pretty close with the guild.

otherwise okay Kay?

OKay Kay oKay. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

busy is good...stressed is not...anything I can do to help?

No, not really. I just have to hang in there for today and a bit of tomorrow for things to slow back down. @.@

you mean all your Guild stuff? you've been doing a lot of catch up - you have to be close no?

otherwise okay Kay?

OKay Kay oKay. o.o

sorry - I'm boring LOL..in one of my manic down phases LOL system overload and all that - probably a lot like you're feeling  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:23 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

otherwise okay Kay?

OKay Kay oKay. o.o

sorry - I'm boring LOL..in one of my manic down phases LOL system overload and all that - probably a lot like you're feeling

You're not boring. Lol

But manic is like the opposite of down. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:30 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

otherwise okay Kay?

OKay Kay oKay. o.o

You're not boring. Lol

ups and downs - hey - I haven't looked too much about it, but will you go out and see the new SW movie when it comes out?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:34 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

otherwise okay Kay?

OKay Kay oKay. o.o

You're not boring. Lol

ups and downs - hey - I haven't looked too much about it, but will you go out and see the new SW movie when it comes out?

Up phases are manic, down would be 'depressive', I suppose.

I don't think so. I don't go see movies anyway. Barely watch any at home either...
And I don't know anything about the movie yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:40 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

otherwise okay Kay?

OKay Kay oKay. o.o

You're not boring. Lol

I don't think so. I don't go see movies anyway. Barely watch any at home either...

Someone posted a youtube thingy in OUAT, but I don't have speakers hooked up on the PC, so I haven't watched it yet redface I just wondered if you went out sometimes....  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:44 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

You're not boring. Lol

Someone posted a youtube thingy in OUAT, but I don't have speakers hooked up on the PC, so I haven't watched it yet redface I just wondered if you went out sometimes....

What's the redface for?
What?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:50 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

You're not boring. Lol

What's the redface for?
What?

LOL ..cause I don't have the speakers hooked up...I live in an old house and I don't like having too much plugged in in one place - even with a surge suppressor LOL - I usually just hook up my headphones when on the PC...but I've been stalling 'cause I'm hoping my IT at work can save the old laptop LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:58 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

What's the redface for?
What?

LOL ..cause I don't have the speakers hooked up...I live in an old house and I don't like having too much plugged in in one place - even with a surge suppressor LOL - I usually just hook up my headphones when on the PC...but I've been stalling 'cause I'm hoping my IT at work can save the old laptop LOL

...that's not really something to be embarrassed over. Lol

To your other question, no, I don't really really go out. @n@  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:03 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

What's the redface for?
What?

It makes me sad...I love the feel of the sun...the blue sky...the green grass and all the wonderful sights, sounds and smells - I wish you could enjoy them all! Oh! and we have the coolest tree on my block! I call it the spirit tree - it reminds me of Inuyasha - it looks like there are faces in these big weird bumpy knots - and there is even a pair of hands!! eek  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:08 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

What's the redface for?
What?

It makes me sad...I love the feel of the sun...the blue sky...the green grass and all the wonderful sights, sounds and smells - I wish you could enjoy them all! Oh! and we have the coolest tree on my block! I call it the spirit tree - it reminds me of Inuyasha - it looks like there are faces in these big weird bumpy knots - and there is even a pair of hands!! eek

So your persuasive technique is to tell me about the scary tree monsters? @.@

Last time I just went outside, I was walking down to peek at the armed hostage situation on my street last week. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

What's the redface for?
What?

Last time I just went outside, I was walking down to peek at the armed hostage situation on my street last week. emotion_c8

It's not scary - it's just like WOW - very cool - I bet a spider would like it! xd

Hey - I thought you lived in farm country? who was holding hostages?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:17 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

It's not scary - it's just like WOW - very cool - I bet a spider would like it! xd

@.@ Okay.

Not here, farm country. But there is some around. I live... I guess the street is suburby. I dunno. There were like six state trooper cars on the megaphone at some fugitive or something. I only walked halfway down the street, and I haven't heard anything since.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

@.@ Okay.

Not here, farm country. But there is some around. I live... I guess the street is suburby. I dunno. There were like six state trooper cars on the megaphone at some fugitive or something. I only walked halfway down the street, and I haven't heard anything since.

when did this happen? and don't you hate that??? The news will do that - make a big deal about something and then you never hear what happens LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:34 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

@.@ Okay.

when did this happen? and don't you hate that??? The news will do that - make a big deal about something and then you never hear what happens LOL

Lol

Well, this is sort of an unimportant area, I guess. And, police are always arresting people. It's not news.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games