Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:36 pm
*Floats in and slams his fist into a wall.* Screw zOMG... *Looks around fuming at everything. Faunt then rummages through his satchel and pulls out a mint leaf from his ice box. He pops it in his mouth and slams himself into a chair throwing his feet up on a near by chair and rests. *  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:38 pm
Not the idea of putting it right on your butt... which is why I stuck it a little bit above to be more anatomically accurate in placement.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm
*Quickly turns and glares at Faunt. She sees the hole in the wall and immediately gets furious. She storms over to him and points at the hole.* DAMNIT ANYWAY…WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN OR SOMETHING? YOU HAD BETTER FIX THAT PRONTO! evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 pm
*Doesn't flinch when the screaming starts and shrugs.* Yeah, yeah, I'll fix it... later. Just give me a minute to cool.* With that word the area in his immediate proximity begins to cool in temperate greatly as he pops another mint leaf in his mouth and breathes out cold arctic air. *  

Faunt Ix

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm
*walks into MW fuming about being left at Zen with not so much as a good-bye when she sees Faunt* YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! You ask for my company and then you up and leave me??????? *she storms over to Faunt and grabs him by the shirt and yanks him nose to nose with her* You had better have a DAMN good reason for leaving me high and dry! Do you have any idea of what I'm capable of when I'm angry!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm
eek HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER! *she kicks his feet off the table.* I'VE TREATED YOU WITH HOSPITALITY HERE AND THAT *points again to to the hole in the wall* IS THE THANKS I GET?! YOU GET YOUR BUTT OFF THAT CHAIR THIS INSTANT AND REPAIR THE DAMAGE TO MY ESTABLISHMENT! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm
-presses a switch on the gun and releases a mass of energy that appears to be alive in some way-

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm
Kanjite Knight
-presses a switch on the gun and releases a mass of energy that appears to be alive in some way-

User Image

Showa, if you know what's good for you, you'd better stay out of my way! *glares in Showa's direction* ((LOL, what a cute little energy ball!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm
* hummm, Matty starts to think maybe she's glad she didn't get an invite to join zOMG* left you high and dry did he??? Not a good way to start. And Wow, look at the size of that hole!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm
Kanjite Knight
Not the idea of putting it right on your butt... which is why I stuck it a little bit above to be more anatomically accurate in placement.
You realize how close the coccyx is to the rest of a person's backside, right? It's right where the crack begins.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm
::A shadow starts to form as it speaks:: I will fix it Psyzapp. ::The shadow forms into Maune as he walks over and puts his hand to the wall and starts chanting as the walls starts to become repair::

Edit: Hi Everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm
-releases 5 more-

Spirits, you should be safe here.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Kanjite Knight
You realize how close the coccyx is to the rest of a person's backside, right? It's right where the crack begins.
Yeah, but I didn't touch that part, the tail did... last thing I want to touch is a guy's butt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm
you still have to get pretty close in order to put a tail there. Actually, aside from clothing, the only thing between your hand and my bum is that tail right as you're pinning/taping it on.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm
*She glares at Faunt* YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY MAUNE FIXED THAT WALL FOR YOU. twisted *She tries to steady her breathing as she calms down.* Thank you very much Maune.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games