Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Star Trek Into Darkness....been waiting to see this one.....

Lol, don't say that too loud around here.
Lol, jk

yeah we don't go to the movies often....just wait till we can rent it from Red Box or watch it on Dio's xbox on amazon or netflix for free.....

I don't really watch any movies either...

yeah there are just a few movies I want to see...I really want to see the new Godzilla movie....I hope it does better than the last one did...I like Godzilla.....

Mothra is where it's at! O:

Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Star Trek Into Darkness....been waiting to see this one.....

Lol, don't say that too loud around here.
Lol, jk

yeah we don't go to the movies often....just wait till we can rent it from Red Box or watch it on Dio's xbox on amazon or netflix for free.....

yeah there are just a few movies I want to see...I really want to see the new Godzilla movie....I hope it does better than the last one did...I like Godzilla.....

Lol

but Godzilla beat Mthra...**laughs** besides I think Mothra would like a little spider like you so you better watch out....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

but Godzilla beat Mthra...**laughs** besides I think Mothra would like a little spider like you so you better watch out....

No, Godzilla killed one already dying Mothra in the original Godzilla vs Mothra. Then got beat by two baby Mothras. xP

And in the new one, Mothra is the only one left at the end of the free for all, and dumps godzilla back in the ocean. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

No, Godzilla killed one already dying Mothra in the original Godzilla vs Mothra. Then got beat by two baby Mothras. xP

And in the new one, Mothra is the only one left at the end of the free for all, and dumps godzilla back in the ocean. xP

it has been so long since I have seen the original Godzilla movies....they don't show them very often....**laughs** and that was a long time ago for me....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

it has been so long since I have seen the original Godzilla movies....they don't show them very often....**laughs** and that was a long time ago for me....

I only saw the one original Mothra movie! I cheated and looked this other stuff up. Lol

But Mohra is basically a buggy good guy, so we'd be friends! O:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

I only saw the one original Mothra movie! I cheated and looked this other stuff up. Lol

yeah I guess that is right you buggy guys would stick together....I have seen them all when they came out.....cheater...**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I guess that is right you buggy guys would stick together....I have seen them all when they came out.....cheater...**laughs**

xD

Well, I don't watch many movies. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD

well when we were kids if there was a good movie on at the drive-in on Friday we would go....those are good memories.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD

well when we were kids if there was a good movie on at the drive-in on Friday we would go....those are good memories.....

That's neat. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD

That's neat. ^_^

yeah and if I remember right the mosquitoes were not as bad as they are now.....oh we had them but they seem to be worse now...I bet I have lived through something you have never even heard of..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD

That's neat. ^_^

yeah and if I remember right the mosquitoes were not as bad as they are now.....oh we had them but they seem to be worse now...I bet I have lived through something you have never even heard of..........

It's a totally different world today, yeah... o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD

That's neat. ^_^

yeppers....but we lived through a lot things not done anymore...we had mosquito control airplanes that would fly low over our houses spraying for mosquitoes and trucks that would drive down the road spraying for them........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's neat. ^_^

yeppers....but we lived through a lot things not done anymore...we had mosquito control airplanes that would fly low over our houses spraying for mosquitoes and trucks that would drive down the road spraying for them........

Well, I'm sure they still do that when they need to in some places... o:
I think so, anyway...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:16 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's neat. ^_^

I think so, anyway...

well I gotta go for now so I will talk at ya l8ters.....nighters my friend...have a good one......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:21 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I think so, anyway...

well I gotta go for now so I will talk at ya l8ters.....nighters my friend...have a good one......

Good night. ^___^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games