Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm
-chants as a wet "rat tailed" towel appears in her hands-

This should be fun.

Oh TES... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm
ahhh Maune, did you feed your fishies today? Wow, the repair job looks great * gets closer to inspect* can't even see where it was damaged.  

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 pm
*continues to hold on to Faunt's shirt as she glares at him, waiting for a reply* Well, Faunt? I'm waiting!  
eek gonk
*hides behind Mat*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Thinking that she had better be prepared to deal with this newcomer if he's going to be a "troublemaker," she briskly goes into her office and gets out a set of brass knuckles, some handcuffs, her favorite whip heart and a taser. She returns to the main bar carefully watching every move Faunt makes.*  
Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 5, 4 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm
About to feed them now Mat and thanks. Your Welcome Psyzapp. ::Maune stands up from the wall and walks behind the bar:: Something you want to Drink Mat or Psyzapp?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm
LOL!!!! seriously??? I voted for the game too TES * slides her arm around TES's shoulder with an evil grin*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm
Psyzapp, perhaps you would like to rat tail him?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm
yes, Maune....surprize me with something new. thanks  
*He lets out a sigh as snow begins to fall from his exhale. He picks up Katanas hand from his shirt.* Give me a sec and I will talk to you soon.* He then turns around from the two flaming women.* Its too hot in here. *Floating over to the hole in the wall, he goes through his satchel once more and pull out a small coin sack. Carefully he pulls the hanging debris from his action tosses it on the floor. Reaching into the coin sack he pulls out a seed that is covered in ice and places it in the middle of the hole.* Yes, That will do nicely. *As he bends over to pick a piece of wood, the seed sprouts and begins to grow. Quickly he fashions the pieces of wood into a frame with a ledge around the hole. Stepping back the plant finishes and produces leaves similar to the mint leaves he has been eating. Also four beautiful ice blooms flourish around the plant turning it into a gorgeous wall plant.* There that is finished.* He then walks back over to the two women with two of the Ice Blooms and hands each of them one while giving each of them a hug. Ice is still hanging from his clothes from his cool down. *I am sorry Miss Psyzapp. You are right you treated me well, too well in fact not to deserve a hole in your wall. And you Miss Katana, I too apologize for leaving you, it was rude and uncalled for. I was angry because I was finding more and more things missing and the rebuild processes, as great as it is going, is a bit frustrating. Please except me apology for I am not good with controlling my anger. *He bows to both of them and takes his seat. *  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Not taking her eyes off of Faunt.* I'll have some of that Scotch you got for us Maune. Thank you very much. *She waits for Katana. All she has to do is just give the word and she'll string this boy up so fast he won't know what has hit him.* twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 pm
*lets go of Faunt with a disgusted shove and goes behind the bar to make a triple shot. Downing it, she pours another & grabs a Corona and leans against the bar, still glaring in Faunt's direction* Fine, I accept your apology....THIS TIME.....woe to you if you ever do that to me again.....my temper has not been unleashed in a long time....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm
Mat!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps* xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm
*She calms down after hearing such a polite apology from Faunt.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm
((sorry i am a para-rp'er so my replys in RP tend to take a while >.<)  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games