Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun slowly starts to wake up and looks at Yoru. His eyes then became completely focused and took in the scene. He blinks as he stares at her then blushes and sits up. "Sorry Yoru!" Shun said as he let go of her and set her on the ground as he backed away and tried to calm his face.

she giggles and crawls nearer to him "its alright...it was actually kinda nice, if you want i can transform, we basically do that when your carrying me anyway.."
(sorry i gotta go now, got school ^^ see ya later)

(Bye)
"N-no its okay. You don't have to go to that trouble." Shun said as he smiled, his face only a light pink now. "Whats up?"

(back!! ^^) she sits back crossing her legs "aw nothing really..." she looks at ground "um...about the other day..."

Shun tilts his head, giving a confused look. "Other day?" He asked as he tried to remember.

she blushes deep red her fringe still hiding her expression
"the time i ran from you....when i was injured.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun slowly starts to wake up and looks at Yoru. His eyes then became completely focused and took in the scene. He blinks as he stares at her then blushes and sits up. "Sorry Yoru!" Shun said as he let go of her and set her on the ground as he backed away and tried to calm his face.

she giggles and crawls nearer to him "its alright...it was actually kinda nice, if you want i can transform, we basically do that when your carrying me anyway.."
(sorry i gotta go now, got school ^^ see ya later)

(Bye)
"N-no its okay. You don't have to go to that trouble." Shun said as he smiled, his face only a light pink now. "Whats up?"

(back!! ^^) she sits back crossing her legs "aw nothing really..." she looks at ground "um...about the other day..."

Shun tilts his head, giving a confused look. "Other day?" He asked as he tried to remember.

Shun thought and thought then finally remembered and blushed as well. He his it with his hair and spoke. "O-o-oh...W-what about it?" He asked looking at Yoru through his hair.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Bye)

Shun thought and thought then finally remembered and blushed as well. He his it with his hair and spoke. "O-o-oh...W-what about it?" He asked looking at Yoru through his hair.

she hides her face in her hand, as tears start to run down her cheeks
"i know you probably dont want to hear this, but i have to say it....everything i said, i meant....im in love with you, and i dont want to feel this way but...." everything else is inaudiable over her sobs  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Bye)

"i know you probably dont want to hear this, but i have to say it....everything i said, i meant....im in love with you, and i dont want to feel this way but...." everything else is inaudiable over her sobs

(Deep..)
Shun blushed more at what she said then gave a worried look as he went up to her and rubbed her back. "Its okay yoru. Please don't cry. It's okay." He said, trying to comfort the other.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Deep..)
Shun blushed more at what she said then gave a worried look as he went up to her and rubbed her back. "Its okay yoru. Please don't cry. It's okay." He said, trying to comfort the other.

her whole body tenses and she stops sobbing and her whole body starts to shake violently, her hair still covering her face  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:05 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Deep..)

her whole body tenses and she stops sobbing and her whole body starts to shake violently, her hair still covering her face

"Yoru?" Shun asked as he continued to rub her back. "Yoru are you okay?" He asked again, moving her hair from her face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Deep..)

"Yoru?" Shun asked as he continued to rub her back. "Yoru are you okay?" He asked again, moving her hair from her face.

she looks up into his eyes, her own eyes now neon blue, with no pupils, her mouth is slightly open, the fangs growing fast, shes breathing deepily, her aura growing dark  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Deep..)

she looks up into his eyes, her own eyes now neon blue, with no pupils, her mouth is slightly open, the fangs growing fast, shes breathing deepily, her aura growing dark

Shun looks at Yoru with wide eyes and put both hands on either shoulder. "Yoru..don't let it in. Fight it!" Shun said, noting knowing what 'it' was but did not want to find out.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:25 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Deep..)

Shun looks at Yoru with wide eyes and put both hands on either shoulder. "Yoru..don't let it in. Fight it!" Shun said, noting knowing what 'it' was but did not want to find out.

she throws her head back, half roaring, half screaming into the sky, her hands fly to the sides of her head, as she starts to grow rapidly, becoming less and less human, until shes fully transformed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 pm
(K last post til I come back^^')
"Yoru!" Shun said as he fell to the ground and looked at her. 'This is her demon form..' Shun thought then looked up at her. "Yoru?" He says again in a worried tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:09 pm
blessedheart
"Yoru!" Shun said as he fell to the ground and looked at her. 'This is her demon form..' Shun thought then looked up at her. "Yoru?" He says again in a worried tone.

"Yoru?" Shun asked again as he walked up to her slowly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 pm
blessedheart
blessedheart

she backs away growling  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:18 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
blessedheart

she backs away growling

Shun saw her back away and stopped 2 feet from her. He gave her a determined look then sat on the ground indian-style. He smiled at her as he said; "When your ready fro me to get near you let me know. Until then I'm staying right here til you move." He said.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:25 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
blessedheart

she backs away growling

Shun saw her back away and stopped 2 feet from her. He gave her a determined look then sat on the ground indian-style. He smiled at her as he said; "When your ready fro me to get near you let me know. Until then I'm staying right here til you move." He said.

she stops, looking at shun sitting on the ground, and then a low resonating voice comes from deep within her demonic body
"i dont know if i can see you everyday Shun, its ripping me apart inside, i cant keep doing this..."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games