Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:34 pm
*emerges from the office, rubbing his eyes and yawning*
Gi ussta~

*stretches his arms and takes a look around the tavern*
There certainly seems to be quite a commotion happening...
*rubs his arms and shivers*
It is also incredibly cold...

*as he notices the stranger sitting there, he suddenly becomes aware that he is still in his pajamas and feels rather embarrassed*
Gi ussta! What a terrible first impression I must be making sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm
RYZAN! xd *gets up and rushes over to him, gives him a hug and kisses both sides of his face.* It seems like I haven't seen you in a while!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 pm
Sure Icy ::Bends down behind the bar and takes out a glass then fills it with Ice and sets it down in front of Icy:: There you are ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm
Ice for Icy.....  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 pm
*immediately picks up the glass and pops a few pieces in her mouth and places the glass against her chest* OH! Thank you Maune! *leans back in her chair while she tries to cool off and calm her jittery nerves down* So, pics of you in the snow, eh? Did you also let him know that all he'd be able to see in those pics is snow sprouting red hair? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 pm
*laughs at Icy* Girl, you're gonna need more than that little cup of ice here in a day or two.....*sips her drink while trying to picture Icy's face when she gets the infamous pink envelope*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:45 pm
katana68
*laughs at Icy* Girl, you're gonna need more than that little cup of ice here in a day or two.....*sips her drink while trying to picture Icy's face when she gets the infamous pink envelope*

I KNOW! I KNOW!*glares at TES and bides her time with him* evil That little pink envelope is going to cause quite the commotion you know...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm
Katana…now don't distract Icy from her mission with the pink envelope. She's gonna have a job to do here soon and I need her with her wits about her.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm
OH! BTW Katana, any advice on my Gothic Lolita/Steampunk look?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Humm, we are expecting single digets here by thursday Burrrrr  

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 pm
::Maune goes back behind the bar then takes out a pitcher and fills it with Ice and then walks back over and sets it on the table for Icy:: More Ice?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm
Faun I brought some one with me. *Crys points at the Mint Flower as light begins to shine from it. A small blue Iceling small then the palm of his hand flys out of the flower and towards Faunt.* Wow Névé you found me. He looks around. Where is your brother? *The Iceling shakes side to side.* Oh Well we will keep looking for him, promise. *Névé flies around Faunt and lands inside his satchel. Well today is a good day after all.*  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Icy Reign

*Looks Icy over since she has much experience with "Gothness". You need some pink or purple tattoos. stare  
Psyzapp
Katana…now don't distract Icy from her mission with the pink envelope. She's gonna have a job to do here soon and I need her with her wits about her.

*immediately perks up and sits up straight* Ah yes....the "job".... twisted Trust me, my dear leader, I shall have all my wits in tact for this.... wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 pm
Psyzapp
Icy Reign

*Looks Icy over since she has much experience with "Gothness". You need some pink or purple tattoos. stare

I figured as such...I tried either combo, but with my skin tone, they don't compliment me at all

EDIT: *sees Psyzapps face and smiles soothingly* Awww Psy. I wouldn't dare overlook you for something as dark and sinister as Goth! I was leaning more towards the steampunk advice from Katana since she's the one who turned me on to it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games