Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm
*Mio looks up and hears the demon*
Mio:Tears
Tears:yes
Mio:ready
Tears:yes
*Tears truns into a dargon*
User Image
*Mio gets on his back*
Mio:lets go
*Tears flys to the demon*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
blessedheart
(K last post til I come back^^')
"Yoru!" Shun said as he fell to the ground and looked at her. 'This is her demon form..' Shun thought then looked up at her. "Yoru?" He says again in a worried tone.

"Yoru?" Shun asked again as he walked up to her slowly.

she backs away growling

Shun saw her back away and stopped 2 feet from her. He gave her a determined look then sat on the ground indian-style. He smiled at her as he said; "When your ready fro me to get near you let me know. Until then I'm staying right here til you move." He said.

she stops, looking at shun sitting on the ground, and then a low resonating voice comes from deep within her demonic body
"i dont know if i can see you everyday Shun, its ripping me apart inside, i cant keep doing this..."

Shun looks at Yoru with both confusion and worry. "I don't understand Yoru. Why is seeing me hurting you? Do you want me to leave?" He asked sadly. He didn't want to leave Yoru like this by herself.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
blessedheart
(K last post til I come back^^')
"Yoru!" Shun said as he fell to the ground and looked at her. 'This is her demon form..' Shun thought then looked up at her. "Yoru?" He says again in a worried tone.

"Yoru?" Shun asked again as he walked up to her slowly.

she backs away growling

Shun saw her back away and stopped 2 feet from her. He gave her a determined look then sat on the ground indian-style. He smiled at her as he said; "When your ready fro me to get near you let me know. Until then I'm staying right here til you move." He said.

she stops, looking at shun sitting on the ground, and then a low resonating voice comes from deep within her demonic body
"i dont know if i can see you everyday Shun, its ripping me apart inside, i cant keep doing this..."

Shun looks at Yoru with both confusion and worry. "I don't understand Yoru. Why is seeing me hurting you? Do you want me to leave?" He asked sadly. He didn't want to leave Yoru like this by herself.

her claws dig into the ground and she looks at the ground
"its not your fault...its me!! i'm ruining your life, i think its just best if i leave..." she backs away and turns around and starts to walk away, the ground vibrating with every step  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she backs away growling

"its not your fault...its me!! i'm ruining your life, i think its just best if i leave..." she backs away and turns around and starts to walk away, the ground vibrating with every step

Shun got up and had to steady himself first for the vibrations really shook. He ran up to Yoru and sttod in front of her. "Your not ruining my life. You can never do that. You make my life fun." He stated happily with his signature grin. "Please don't leave. I'll be sad if you do."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she backs away growling

Shun got up and had to steady himself first for the vibrations really shook. He ran up to Yoru and sttod in front of her. "Your not ruining my life. You can never do that. You make my life fun." He stated happily with his signature grin. "Please don't leave. I'll be sad if you do."

she stood still and stared at him with bottomless blue orbs
"what is your girlfriend going to say Shun, im sure she already despises me, for trying to take you from her.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Shun was taken aback by this. "Nemu doesn't hate you. She's not like that and you never tried to take me away." Shun said as he tilted his head at the last part she said.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:10 pm
blessedheart
Shun was taken aback by this. "Nemu doesn't hate you. She's not like that and you never tried to take me away." Shun said as he tilted his head at the last part she said.

she growled in a bone shakingly low tone in fustration  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun stared at her when Yoru growled at him. "Yoru, why are you growling? Did I say something to offend?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:15 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun stared at her when Yoru growled at him. "Yoru, why are you growling? Did I say something to offend?"

she turn around a sits down with her back to him
"i did try to take you away Shun, dont you get it!!" she whines  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun looked at Yoru. "When? When did you try to take me away? I don't remember you doing that." Shun stated as he walked up to Yoru and sat next to her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:20 pm
Kinyo sat under moonlight, her reflection hitting the dark water. "I...I just..." a tear escaped her eye. "...wish I were human..." drops of silver tears hit the water, making little rings. She covered her eyes. Silver tears escaped her hands. "I know we can't help who we fall in love with but..." she sat, silver tears streaming down her eyes. "I wish you never met mother, father."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun looked at Yoru. "When? When did you try to take me away? I don't remember you doing that." Shun stated as he walked up to Yoru and sat next to her.

she looks at the ground
"as soon as i entered that house, as soon as i saw your face, i knew i wanted you to myself..." she looks at the sky "im so aweful..."  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 pm
She slams her fists into the ground, making it shake. "Damn...damn it...damn it all." Tears fell. "I can never be loved." She looked into the pool. "What do you say?" The pool reflects the words 'find what's in your heart.' What is that?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:27 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks at the ground
"as soon as i entered that house, as soon as i saw your face, i knew i wanted you to myself..." she looks at the sky "im so aweful..."

"Your not aweful." Shun said, "Your a great person Yoru. Don't say things like that when they are not true." Shun exclaimed as he patted her head, even though she was in demon form.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:29 pm
She looked at the moon. It was shrouded in clouds that seemed like mist, covering a person. The moon shone on half of her, she changed, her appearence. She pushed away from the moonlight. "This is so..." she looked at the pool.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games