Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm
Icy Reign
Psyzapp
Katana…now don't distract Icy from her mission with the pink envelope. She's gonna have a job to do here soon and I need her with her wits about her.

*immediately perks up and sits up straight* Ah yes....the "job".... twisted Trust me, my dear leader, I shall have all my wits in tact for this.... wink

LOL, and yet your wits can be rattled with the utterance of but three letters.....JYB....... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm
katana68
Icy Reign
Psyzapp
Katana…now don't distract Icy from her mission with the pink envelope. She's gonna have a job to do here soon and I need her with her wits about her.

*immediately perks up and sits up straight* Ah yes....the "job".... twisted Trust me, my dear leader, I shall have all my wits in tact for this.... wink

LOL, and yet your wits can be rattled with the utterance of but three letters.....JYB....... xd

eek burning_eyes *takes pitcher of ice Maune set in front of her and dashes herself with it, sitting in a pool of ice/icewater shivering and drooling* JYB......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm
Vendui', jabbress~
*kisses Psyzapp's hand*

My apologies for having not been very "social", as you say, these past few tangin... or has it been weeks? sweatdrop It can be difficult to tell in the lair. I have been spending my time in my quarters, often curled in that bronretla blanket Lady Leko so kindly provided for me heart It seems I still possess a terrible habit of wanting to hibernate during the cold season redface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm
Is it too chilly for you down there? I could get you a space heater or something to make you more comfortable Ryzan. Did you figure out how to use the hot tub in your bathroom?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm
*Curious with all the commotion going on, he stands up and walks behind Icy. He pops a mint leaf into his mouth and gently blows on the back of her neck causing icicles to form in her hair and frost on her skin (note: not frostbite). He then stands back up and waits.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:59 pm
Icy Reign
OH! BTW Katana, any advice on my Gothic Lolita/Steampunk look?

Hm, I think as long as you do the lace up boots, have the lolita skirt, and some sort of corset you'll be fine. A lot of steampunk does the top hats, but it's not like its a requirement or anything....you could always do the mine top hat. I've seen a lot of the jewelery made from the cogs, keys, and all other stuff, so maybe a bracelet or necklace or brooch of some sort....check out www.deviantart.com for some ideas blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Icy as he goes to make a steamer*
And I thought Psyzapp was bad with Dougherty rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 pm
What does Quortec mean, seeing as how you don't want people other than Ryzan calling you that?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm
*looks over at TES.* Are you wanting some attention from me TES? twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 pm
-sets a picture on each table, of TES passed out with Ryzan kissing him-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Faunt Ix
*Curious with all the commotion going on, he stands up and walks behind Icy. He pops a mint leaf into his mouth and gently blows on the back of her neck causing icicles to form in her hair and frost on her skin (note: not frostbite). He then stands back up and waits.*

eek ninja *as Icy begins to calm down, she feels an icy breathe across the back of her neck and widens her eyes then shuts them tight, freezing instinctively. With her heart pounding and her pulse racing, Icy tries to speak but is stammering more than making coherent sentences*

I........uh...um.....I neck......um.....*shivers*......whoo......um..... gonk *finally Icy begins to slowly collect herself and looks around to see the culprit is the stranger from last night. With a nervous smile tugging at her lips, Icy looks down sheepishly and mumbles* ...uh, thanks.....I, uh....have a sensitive neck....um...*rubs neck instinctively and starts scooting towards the bathroom* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 pm
Why dont we have our own subforum? Since we are the most active group  

Faunt Ix

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 pm
There are a great many devices in my chambers that I do not understand, jabbress sweatdrop I did not wish to burden you by asking you to teach me how to use them and have simply been avoiding them. Quortek was kind enough to at least teach me the wonders of what he referred to as "indoor plumbling" when I stayed with him for a short while, jhal I have no experience with this "hot tub" you refer to. Is it like a bath?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:11 pm
*snickering at Icy, she gets up to leave* Well, it's been fun, but RL calls, and 6:30 AM comes all too soon! sad I shall catch up with all of you tomorrow!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:12 pm
Icy Reign
Faunt Ix

eek ninja *as Icy begins to calm down, she feels an icy breathe across the back of her neck and widens her eyes then shuts them tight, freezing instinctively. With her heart pounding and her pulse racing, Icy tries to speak but is stammering more than making coherent sentences*

I........uh...um.....I neck......um.....*shivers*......whoo......um..... gonk *finally Icy begins to slowly collect herself and looks around to see the culprit is the stranger from last night. With a nervous smile tugging at her lips, Icy looks down sheepishly and mumbles* ...uh, thanks.....I, uh....have a sensitive neck....um...*rubs neck instinctively and starts scooting towards the bathroom* ninja

*He touches her empty chair freezing it and then take a seat in it waiting for her return.* Now this is amusing. *A small tug on his hair as he looks how did it Crys is floating behind him with a glare*. What? Thats what they do around here... just like down in Stygia. So hush.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games