Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:32 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun stared at her when Yoru growled at him. "Yoru, why are you growling? Did I say something to offend?"

she turn around a sits down with her back to him
"i did try to take you away Shun, dont you get it!!" she whines

Shun looked at Yoru. "When? When did you try to take me away? I don't remember you doing that." Shun stated as he walked up to Yoru and sat next to her.

she looks at the ground
"as soon as i entered that house, as soon as i saw your face, i knew i wanted you to myself..." she looks at the sky "im so aweful..."

"Your not aweful." Shun said, "Your a great person Yoru. Don't say things like that when they are not true." Shun exclaimed as he patted her head, even though she was in demon form.

she relaxes at the touch, and lies down so they are at the same level
"thank you Shun.." she looks at him and smiles for the first time in ages "get on my back, we're going out"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:33 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun stared at her when Yoru growled at him. "Yoru, why are you growling? Did I say something to offend?"

she turn around a sits down with her back to him
"i did try to take you away Shun, dont you get it!!" she whines

Shun looked at Yoru. "When? When did you try to take me away? I don't remember you doing that." Shun stated as he walked up to Yoru and sat next to her.

she looks at the ground
"as soon as i entered that house, as soon as i saw your face, i knew i wanted you to myself..." she looks at the sky "im so aweful..."

"Your not aweful." Shun said, "Your a great person Yoru. Don't say things like that when they are not true." Shun exclaimed as he patted her head, even though she was in demon form.

"thank you Shun.." she looks at him and smiles for the first time in ages "get on my back, we're going out"

Shun looked at her then tilted his head. "Where are we going?" Shun asked as he got up and got on her back.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Kinyo walks aimlessly in the forest. Her appearence changes as the clouds dissapear into thin air. (atmosphere, watev) She looks at herself. "Damn humanity."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks at the ground

Shun looked at her then tilted his head. "Where are we going?" Shun asked as he got up and got on her back.
she got up in one smooth movement "im not sure yet, i just feel like going for a run...hold on"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks at the ground

she got up in one smooth movement "im not sure yet, i just feel like going for a run...hold on"

Shun nodded as he held on tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she starts to jog, which quickly turns onto a flat out run, she easily clears fenches and hedges in leaps and boundss he smiles as the wind blows through her furs  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm
She walks on the edge of the pond. Shimmering moonlight. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever

((sad 9/11.))
A boy walks up to her. "Hey. I'm Ritkuto. What are you doing out here?"
User Image  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((sad 9/11.))
User Image

((Freaky dude!))
She looks in surprise. "You feaked me out. Don't sneak up behind me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she starts to jog, which quickly turns onto a flat out run, she easily clears fenches and hedges in leaps and boundss he smiles as the wind blows through her furs

Shun smiles hugely at them going so fast. He laughed happily when they cleared fenches and hedges and held on tight as Yoru continued to run.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((sad 9/11.))
User Image

((Freaky dude!))

"Sorry. I heard there was someone out by a pond. I didn't know it would be but a humble lady."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((sad 9/11.))
User Image

((Freaky dude!))

"Sorry. I heard there was someone out by a pond. I didn't know it would be but a humble lady."

She hits him on top of the head. "That's for calling me humble." She grabs his collar and pulls him away. She changes from human to goddess as the trees cover the moon's reflection.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((sad 9/11.))
User Image

((Freaky dude!))

She hits him on top of the head. "That's for calling me humble." She grabs his collar and pulls him away. She changes from human to goddess as the trees cover the moon's reflection.

He watches. She's the most beautiful human I've seen. He sees her changing into white shimmering lightness. What the?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((sad 9/11.))
User Image

((Freaky dude!))

-agony twisted the water on the lake darkly as he toyed with it- the elements.....are at my command!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:02 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiles hugely at them going so fast. He laughed happily when they cleared fenches and hedges and held on tight as Yoru continued to run.

she listens to him laugh, spurring her on, she sprints ever faster, she sees a river up ahead, at least 12 meteres across
"Shun...watch this.." she speeds up heading straight for it, and just as she gets to the banks she jumps across the river in one leap, coming to a skidding stop on the other side, panting lightly, and smile on her face  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games