Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 pm
Oh i hate you psyzapp i have to get up at 5:00 5:30 so as soon as I finished this thing with Icy I am off too  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 3, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 pm
The meaning isn't the problem, Showa. I just think it sounds stupid stare ... especially coming from those that don't speak the language.... *glances down at the pictures Showa is placing on the tables*

stressed Dammit Showa! scream
*starts ripping up the pictures*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 pm
OH…RYZAN! Please forgive me. I forget that you are not from this land and have no knowledge of some of the luxuries we here take for granted. Why, your quarters happen to be outfitted with every comfort in mind.

You have your own mini bar and fridge station, complete with a microwave if you need any type of refreshment. Your extra large hot tub bath can be filled with water to the temperature of your liking and the jets give you a nice message to relax you. You have your own sauna, the bed can vibrate. Did you find the flat screen TV? *She continues listing off all of the amenities for him.* I'll show you tonight how to use everything. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 pm
*Pockets the picture from his table before the blue man can get it.*  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm
Faunt Ix
Oh i hate you psyzapp i have to get up at 5:00 5:30 so as soon as I finished this thing with Icy I am off too

eek eek You HATE me? What the hell did "I" do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 pm
*taking a deep steadying breath, Icy emerges from the bathroom and looks a little irritated and goes silently behind the bar, grabbing her special bottle of JD. Unscrewing the cap, she takes a hard swig from the bottle and rubs her neck again instinctively, glancing at the stranger and looking down at the countertop* stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 pm
it was a joke from you saying you had to go because you have to wake up at 630....* looks up to make sure she was the one that posted*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:20 pm
i is sorry that was katana .... wow i need to go to bed now i cant see right lol razz anyways it was all a joke sorry......  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 pm
Well I AM the Queen of Darkness after all. I get that reaction from some people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 pm
*He looks over at Icy with a concerned look on his face.* I am sorry for causing... that... *He points to the bathroom.* I thought you liked the cold.  

Faunt Ix

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm
Gi ussta~ I only wish I knew what these luxuries you have named actually were so that I may better appreciate your hospitality. I did um... *glances around and blushes, then looks down shyly... speaking in a hushed voice* I did manage to discover by acident that the bed vibrated redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:30 pm
*looks back at the stranger and slightly nods, looking away quickly and taking another hard swig from the bottle*

I have no problem with the cold, my dear. It's just that, um, my neck is very, VERY sensitive.*clears throat and hits the bottle again, recapping it and placing it back in its rightful place*

No need for concern. I'm alright......now. Thank you for trying to help. I was trying to cool myself down earlier and instead of you lowering my temp....um....it rose instead....*rubs neck again instinctively* Uh, you know what? I think I'll go for a walk and clear my head, huh? I'll see you guys later.*rushes out the bar before she makes an even bigger fool of herself*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm
*she smiles at Ryzan and takes his hand.* Come on and I'll show you all the gadgets you have at your disposal down there. *She takes Ryzan into her office and pulls the proper book out for the secret entrance.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm
*as he rips up what appears to be the last picture, he takes notice of Icy rushing out, looking a bit flustered and saying something about her neck*

hm? Wonder what that was about...

*makes a mental note on Icy's "weakness"* twisted  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 pm
Ussta g'rftte, jabbress. You are mzilst kind.
*follows Psyzapp into the lair*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games