Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:02 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
She walks on the edge of the pond. Shimmering moonlight. "Why?"

((sad 9/11.))
A boy walks up to her. "Hey. I'm Ritkuto. What are you doing out here?"
User Image

((Freaky dude!))
She looks in surprise. "You feaked me out. Don't sneak up behind me."

"Sorry. I heard there was someone out by a pond. I didn't know it would be but a humble lady."

She hits him on top of the head. "That's for calling me humble." She grabs his collar and pulls him away. She changes from human to goddess as the trees cover the moon's reflection.

He watches. She's the most beautiful human I've seen. He sees her changing into white shimmering lightness. What the?

She nocked him out and brought him to the shrine. No matter what you think of me, I'll never love someone as foolish as you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:04 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Freaky dude!))

"Sorry. I heard there was someone out by a pond. I didn't know it would be but a humble lady."

She hits him on top of the head. "That's for calling me humble." She grabs his collar and pulls him away. She changes from human to goddess as the trees cover the moon's reflection.

He watches. She's the most beautiful human I've seen. He sees her changing into white shimmering lightness. What the?

She nocked him out and brought him to the shrine. No matter what you think of me, I'll never love someone as foolish as you.

He wakes up to see a shimmering woman. "Y-you're the girl from the night...but you're the...the water goddess..." He gets up and bows to her. "You're more beautiful in person."  

pwn u hurts bad

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:04 pm
-the water rises into pillars, which connect, forming a massive water golem- i create life, and i take it away!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:05 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Freaky dude!))

He wakes up to see a shimmering woman. "Y-you're the girl from the night...but you're the...the water goddess..." He gets up and bows to her. "You're more beautiful in person."

She looked away as the breeze took cherry tree petals off of the flowers and made her white hair move. "I don't wish to be treated as such, nothing more than a human my child."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:06 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

She looked away as the breeze took cherry tree petals off of the flowers and made her white hair move. "I don't wish to be treated as such, nothing more than a human my child."

His eys widened. His breath cut short in amazement. He sat up and made himself go closer to her. He held her hand and leaned on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

-drops of water fill the small shrine-...........hmm, ignore me, will ya!?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun looked at her then tilted his head. "Where are we going?" Shun asked as he got up and got on her back.
she got up in one smooth movement "im not sure yet, i just feel like going for a run...hold on"

Shun nodded as he held on tightly.

she starts to jog, which quickly turns onto a flat out run, she easily clears fenches and hedges in leaps and boundss he smiles as the wind blows through her furs

Shun smiles hugely at them going so fast. He laughed happily when they cleared fenches and hedges and held on tight as Yoru continued to run.

she listens to him laugh, spurring her on, she sprints ever faster, she sees a river up ahead, at least 12 meteres across
"Shun...watch this.." she speeds up heading straight for it, and just as she gets to the banks she jumps across the river in one leap, coming to a skidding stop on the other side, panting lightly, and smile on her face

Shun nodded as she ran faster and leapt. He smiled happily and held her tightly as she skidded to a stop and looked at her. "That was awesome!!" He said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:08 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

His eys widened. His breath cut short in amazement. He sat up and made himself go closer to her. He held her hand and leaned on her.

She blushed and flinched at his move. "um..." she caught a glimmer of her erflection. Her hair, and eyes they where human. 'follow whats in your heart.'  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

She blushed and flinched at his move. "um..." she caught a glimmer of her erflection. Her hair, and eyes they where human. 'follow whats in your heart.'

He moved even closer. He put his face right in front of her's.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she starts to jog, which quickly turns onto a flat out run, she easily clears fenches and hedges in leaps and boundss he smiles as the wind blows through her furs

Shun smiles hugely at them going so fast. He laughed happily when they cleared fenches and hedges and held on tight as Yoru continued to run.

she listens to him laugh, spurring her on, she sprints ever faster, she sees a river up ahead, at least 12 meteres across
"Shun...watch this.." she speeds up heading straight for it, and just as she gets to the banks she jumps across the river in one leap, coming to a skidding stop on the other side, panting lightly, and smile on her face

Shun nodded as she ran faster and leapt. He smiled happily and held her tightly as she skidded to a stop and looked at her. "That was awesome!!" He said happily.

she laughs "why thank you, gosh now im tired..." she says lying down in the grass next to the river she looks up at Shun on her back "so you have fun?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:13 pm
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

He moved even closer. He put his face right in front of her's.

She moves a bit closer until there lips are touching.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:13 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she laughs "why thank you, gosh now im tired..." she says lying down in the grass next to the river she looks up at Shun on her back "so you have fun?"

"I had a blast." Shun said as he got off her back and sat next to her. "Thanks."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm
*Mio flys around town on Tears's back*
Tears:its beaitful up here
Mio:i know its geart haveing a dragon but its a little cold up here
*Mio hugs Tears alittle*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:22 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"I had a blast." Shun said as he got off her back and sat next to her. "Thanks."

she transforms back into human form and stretches before smiling warmly at him "im glad"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:32 pm
"Me too." shun said as he looked up at the sky and smiled at all the stars.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games