Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:35 pm
-nemu walked quietly, and before long as in the living room, she laid on the couch-................i wonder if hes going to make her do it?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:35 pm
blessedheart
"Me too." shun said as he looked up at the sky and smiled at all the stars.

(im gunna get going now, getting really tired see ya 2moro ^^)  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:37 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu walked quietly, and before long as in the living room, she laid on the couch-................i wonder if hes going to make her do it?

(Bye Saint.^^)
Shun says bye to Yoru and goes to Nemu's house. He rings the doorbell and waits.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 pm
come in-she shouts from the comfort of the couch, she was too tired to move around to much-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Bye Saint.^^)
Shun says bye to Yoru and goes to Nemu's house. He rings the doorbell and waits.

Reks:*sees shun and tackles him*"yo"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Shun was about to open the door when he got tackled by Reks and looked at him."Reks!?!?! What the heck man??" He asked  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 pm
blessedheart
Shun was about to open the door when he got tackled by Reks and looked at him."Reks!?!?! What the heck man??" He asked

Reks:"well as you now i've been gone for a while"*gets up*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:44 pm
blessedheart

*Mio flys down with a dragon behind her*
Mio:hey whats going on here  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:44 pm
blessedheart

-nemu hears the thunmp, and jumps up, she runs to the door and opens it, seeing reks on top of shun, her face went red-.........oh.....uh......shun.....reks...........ummm............
(her minds in the gutter)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:45 pm
Shun gets up and dusted himself off. "So your way of greeting is tackling me?" Shun asked then turned to Mio. "Hey Mio and nothing really. I was just abput to see Nemu."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu hears the thunmp, and jumps up, she runs to the door and opens it, seeing reks on top of shun, her face went red-.........oh.....uh......shun.....reks...........ummm............

"oh sorry heh it's not like that"*stands up*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:47 pm
lordchazxr2
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-mayun appears, and bonks them both over the head with his scythe- better not be, subjecting my daughter to that smut!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lordchazxr2
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-mayun appears, and bonks them both over the head with his scythe- better not be, subjecting my daughter to that smut!

"don't hit me with that"*Reks shows him his SOLDIER license*"me and Shun are with SOLDIER""Im 1st class and he is 3rd"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 pm
*Mio walks around with a boy then see Shun*
Mio:hey Shun
*Mio runs up to him*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:51 pm
lordchazxr2
RCT-1107 sev
lordchazxr2
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"don't hit me with that"*Reks shows him his SOLDIER license*"me and Shun are with SOLDIER""Im 1st class and he is 3rd"

heheh, a new division, i see? ^^
former 13th royal guard division, 28 A.D roman guards ^^  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games