Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:42 pm
(Nothin', really. Dax had been swimming and was attacked by Mermamon. He biomerged with Kotemon to Slashangemon and met Jerico)
"You mean that scum-scucking good-for-nothing digital tyrant!? Whenever I think of that thing I get so angry!" Dax exclaimed, slamming his fist literally into the fire, knocking it out.
"He's my number one target. One day I'm gonna give that horrible dictator a piece of his own prosecution and permanently delete him!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:50 pm
"Yggdrasil runs the entire Digital Matrix, shutting him down would cause this world to be wiped clean! Sure he was rather cruel with the X Program and all but he meant well." Guile tugged at his scarf some, it was a rather large shock to hear somebody wanted to kill his god.

"Settle down My Lance, it's this man's own opinion, don't attempt to influence or change it. You'll have to pardon my partner again, he gets shaken up pretty easily."  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:47 pm
Jay:-looks to guilmon-so there any humans around?
Guilmon:-nods-yup everywhere u just have to find them
Jay: well go b useful n go look for some im starving so bring back some food
Guilmon: ok Jaymon-he gets up n runs in search for other humens-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 am
"No, I'm afraid he doesn't. He think's he does. He did not mean well, either. He's not even a digimon! I'm more of a digimon then that hunk of junk! He was created by man to simply destroy and PERMANENTLY delete digimon. The ones who truly keep balance are the 6 olympian god digimon. Oh, their power." Dax sighed and looked down at the fire.
"Which is why I bothered coming to visit you two at all. I need your help. The digimon of the ocean are becoming restless, which means one thing; Neptunmon is distracted. If one god is distracted, the other 5 will be too. Himori here has managed to tame one of the gods, Apollomon, but I haven't noticed any Dragon or Pyro digimon start at unease. He's obviously doing his job even with Himori, but again, he may get distracted, too.
My point is, I decided to visit Neptunmon. His power was overwhelming. Anyways, he said his triton of the sea was stolen by some horrible being and Dianamon has had her Three Blades of the Moon stolen as well, so she has been distracted. I havent noticed yet, but this means the avian digimon and more will become restless. If all the Gods get their weapons stolen, they'll all be distracted from their duty.
Which means all digimon will become restless.
And not just wild digimon."
His eyes looked between Guilmon, The pink Wanyamon, and Kotemon.
"Our digimon will forget everything about us and will have one purpose; Fighting and destroying. Eventually digimon will destroy themselves and the entire digital world!
We have to do something!"  

City in Slumber

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 am
Himori decides to join the conversation after the mention of apollomon.
"well I don't know about you guys but if these things are taking the god's weapons then it seems pretty logical to just stop them. So if we all keep calm and stop them from getting to apollomon the pyro and dragon digimon will be fine. and that's one step closer to saving this place."
"Seems logical enough to me, besides if my weapons go i wont get distracted i will just tear people apart with my teeth and claws, if they take them away from me i shall beat the to death with my paws, if they take them away from me i will stare them to death! Also i have an unforseen protector."
Shinegreymon materialises behind apollomon.
"see guys with all of us it wont be so easy to beat apollomon!" gallantmon exclaimed to the heavens.

(( ok right i have been in the hospital and most likely i will have to go back so i am giving permission to techno-san to rp my characters if i am not here. just dont kill him or anything please.[i use black for himori , red for gallantmon , blue for shinegreymon , and green for apollomon.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:10 am
[ Ragnarok, Agumon - Enter - From Network City]

Trekking down the path, the content duo took in their new surroundings for the first time. Although they would be here sooner, being new to this all. Their arrival was delayed by...random fancy of exploration.The world was a wonderful place to stop and look at for once. The sun glistened off the amazingly large lake, a bewilderedly strange site for souls we never seen bodies of water bigger then your average river or stream.

"The winds seem so different, and the streets of the digital world so unpaved. We can almost lost in this Digital World."
Ragnarok spoked to her digimon.

"Shush a bit, there's some exciting yelling over that hill."
The agumon cautiously paused the conversion. "I think we both remember the stories and studies on wild or rampaging Digimon. Although I'll love a bit battle experience, this is a lake area. Water digimon aren't going to do so swell for me."

She responded "Nice Observation, indeed this is a lake. Of course we going in kicking down grass and rampaging. Let's go wild, the in-trainings are going to be such a challenge...just don't get into the lake. If you payed attention to religion study back at the palace, you'll know this is holy ground for Neptune and the likes of water gods."

"Oh already trying to make me laugh, you try too hard." The Agumon scornfully grinned back, although enjoyed himself. As they made themselves down the hill, they quietly walked towards the loud group. Minding much of their business. "Well like you said, water gods and whatnot. Nothing wrong with trying to get on their good side."  

l-R-agnarokl

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:28 am
-Guilmon comes back to me-
Guilmon: i didnt find anyone sorry
Jay: wat ever wheres my food at
Guilmon:sorry got none
Jay: blahh u suck  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 am
(Aww man i hope you get better, dude)
Dax nodded.
"From what I understand, even if Apollomon's weapon is stolen, our digimon won't go restless. It's when all the items are stolen and ALL the gods are busy-thats when we're gonna be worried. Apollomon, what is your weapon again?" Dax asked, glancing over.
"The Three Blades of the Sun, of course. I would show you it but it would burn your skin into magma"
"....Yeah. Kay. Anyways, so as I said two of the weapons have been stolen. its only a matter of time before the others are. The more people and digimon I can gather for this the bet-" Suddenly Dax stopped dead in his sentence. He could hear the crunch of the grass as someone stalked them. He looked over to see an Agumon and a girl walking towards them.
They were way to close to the lake!
"You fools!" he shouted as he stood up and shoved them near the fire. Just in time, too, as a Zudomon's hammer slammed down in the exact spot where they were before. More Zudomon were emerging from a huge wave that had crashed up on the shore. Kotemon quickly digivolved to Dinohyumon and stood back-to-back with Dax.
"Dinohyumon, I won't be able to biomerge with you, but you can digivolve to Daemon instead."
Dinohyumon smirked.
An immense glowing turned into a burst of darkness as Dinohyumon was engulfed by the darkness. A daemon stood there, smirking just as Dinohyumon was.
"Attack! I'll get the others out of here! You need help?" Daemon nodded. "A little wouldn't be too bad." Dax nodded as well and rose his digivice into the air.
A Seraphimon Burst mode, a metalgarurumon, a wargreymon, an Imperialdramon PM, a bantyleomon (Bearmon and Leormon both have mega forms of bantyleomon, but only Leormon goes to UltimateChaosmon)
An ultimatechaosmon, and finally a Bluemeramon all stood next to eachother. Apollomon and Shinegreymon joined the brawl as dozens more digimon emerged from the wave. Dax pointed deep into the forest.
"All of you, go into the forest! I'll take care of things here!" He shouted.
Himori nodded. "You sure?" He asked
Dax smiled. "Very" Himori smiled as well and ran with Guilmon into the forest. Dax looked at Jerico and the new girl.
"Well, go!"  

City in Slumber

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:42 am
The pair was startled from the sudden attack and began to charge, following Dax's direction. They were unsure of what was going on as it was so sudden but they danger was imminent.

Guile's eyes narrowed out into small reptilian slits as he stood on the balls of his large, clawed feet. With a child-ish growl he ran towards the thicket with Jericho tagging behind him.

The tamer's heart was pounding yet he tried to keep a smile on his face; though his partner could hardly interpret his Tamer's mindset in this state Jericho still attempted to give off a positive aura to keep Guile motivated.

Guile leaped into a bush shuffling his form within its branches and leaves. He was in a nervous yet angered state. He perched his form to a low crouch letting out intimidating snarls warning others to keep away.

"My Lance settle down, no harm has come to us. There is no need to act so aggressive." The Tamer rested his hand oh his partner's shoulder not fearing its reaction.

Guile let out a violent growl before attempting to bite Jericho, however he caught himself before he sunk his teeth into his arm, remembering who he was. He let out a sigh before he regained his "human-like" composure and awaited further instruction.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 am
A blur of bodies, water splashing everywhere, and hammers falling down from the sky. Not what you expect one your first day of freedom. The pair watched as this strange man yelling them running into the forest, trying to look around and glimpse the picture in whole.

"Sheesh, can't even walk out into this world without being a flatten fair maiden. You think this sort of thing happens often? Feels almost like home." The maid said with a bit of confusion, high speeds rescues takes time to get used to. But also with a sigh.

"You heard the man, let's pay back out debt by leaving this area now...my blood is rising but battle for us isn't now...Let's hope we didn't anger any gods just by coming to this lake. I think a fellow with a guilmon ran into that..thicket...Oh gawd let's hope there isn't any poisonous itchy leaves I was reading on that footnote of the map".
The Agumon hesitatingly followed after.

The maid looked at her Saviour once at time and said "Brave fellow, Thank you". She gave a small bow and then jogged after the Agumon. Starting to feel just a bit old already.

[Ragnarok, Agumon -Transiting area- Dragon Eye Lake, Forest Section]  

l-R-agnarokl

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:28 pm
Himori, followed buy gallantmon showed themselves to the new girl in the crowd.
"Hey so whats your story who are you?"
Turning to gallantmon Himori commanded, "Gallant. Go help the others take the normal formation. tell the other two at the same time."
"Got it." Gallantmon vanished appearing next to shinegreymon and apollomon the three then formed a triangle around the huge beast.
"Ready"

"Ready"
"Ready"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:41 pm
-Jay hears the noise n runs towards it seeing all the action going on n we hide in the bushes-Jay: wth is going on here
Guilmon: wow-watches next to Jay-  

yurescapex

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:27 pm
"Come join us over hear." Himori calls to the boy behind him and the girl.
Himori turns back and stares intensely at the fight  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 pm
-slowly walks to himori with Guilmon behind me-whats going on here wat r those things they're huge  

yurescapex

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games