Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm
''Well guess no one hears us. Use Boom Bubble to lift us up! ''. Soon the little orange digimon shot a bubble which asorbed Lance and Victory as it floated towards the exit, '' Hey thanks for the help, oh yeah next stop, Hiandromon! '' exclaimed Lance as he came out of the bubble.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Sheriti shifted her weight on on foot as she rose on her feet. Beyond from where she and her companion were kept, numerous band-saw blades gnawed the titanium floor, sockets embedded against the walls locked its delicate sensors over the field, so that if anything attempted to pass then laser pellets and arrows would shot. In addition to this phenomena, there were large axes swinging in a forever loop, ready to dice any unfortunate figures.
Sheriti still bled from her leg, just above her ankle. A drip of sweat streaked her cheek, tracing along her jaw bone. The tamer leaped into the field of traps.
Argomon was in a better state than her, yet it brought some length of shock to see Sheriti attempt the field. It wasn't until a dozen of his hundred eyes focused on the slots that released metal arrows that Argomon dived into the field. Behind him, other tamers still were approaching, while some passed over head.
Sheriti was falling behind due to the swelling. A nauseating feeling overcame her, forcing her to halt. Her saliva was bitter as her saliva tasted relatively like salt; she might have accidentally left her mouth open as her body continue to cool itself. The female tamer spat, completely missing an arrow.
Argomon came be side Sheriti and grasped onto her wrist of the arm that was pierced by the arrow. Ignoring her cries, Argomon pulled the arrow with the aid of his vines and swung Sheriti over his torso. The plant Digimon's flexibility was high compared to most Digimon, and was proven while he maneuvered past the challenge. Although, he was careless and was oblivious that Sheriti was being hit by some of the arrows as well. Unlike Argomon, Sheriti did not have the opportunity to take long breaks from the previous Spirit's missions.
An arrow was perfect shot and pierced the ankle of Argomon. The mutant shouted as his foot pressed against the last step. Argomon lost balance and dragged the tamer he was carrying as they collided against the floor. Sheriti rolled onto her side and rose to the best she could; Argomon was seen plucking the arrow in the background.
Sheriti's bleeding was minor since she hardly hydrated herself, so the viscosity was thick. One could assume that was a good thing at the time.
Her head cocked up to stare at the large walls. Sheriti felt herself being lifted and positioned onto the back of Argomon. The yellow feathers tickled her nose, and caused her to sneeze. It was no surprise that Argomon carried the scent of pollen.
"This is a race." Argomon growled, transforming his arms into vines. While Argomon cursed, Sheriti could sense the current state of Argomon. Unlike her, the Digimon preferred to follow on his own pace. Though, that was unlikely.
Argomon's vines latched onto one of the enormous gears, but withdrew his arm before it could be caught between the object. Argomon could feel his tamers grip tightening over his neck whenever he jumped onto another vine. Signs of mistrust still notable.
With ease, both Argomon and Sheriti reached the top of the wall. Argomon continued to stay on one gear by walking backward in order to keep his balance. Sheriti peeled away from Argomon, and sliding into the narrow space. The ultimate Digimon shared the same structure of a male human being in addition of being a plant as well. A sneer spread over his lips. From his hundred eyes hidden throughout the Digimons body, it was very clear how every other tamer reverted their companions into Rookie level.
When it was clear that Sheriti was far enough from Argomon, the mutant crawled into the narrow area. The two proceeded forward by using their arms and dragged over the cold wall.  

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:44 am
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Kiro and Burpy got out of the tiny area they both sighed in relief. Kiro then transported Burpy back to the Command Center with his Communicator, where he can rest. Kiro is now on the fourth level of the Andromon's home.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 pm
With a smirk, Alter descends from the busted conveyor belts with his two digimon following behind then. He smirks at the level of danger that the next area presented. "Come on now... I require a little challenge in obtaining something of such power." The Tamer shakes his head and looks back at the Neodevimon once more, "Digivolve.." The tamer's voice once again holds a tone that sounded as if the he was controlling his digimon. The golden digivice began to glow as it was pointed at Six. He then returns LordAngemon to the digivice.

The Devil digimon rushes forward and stands in front of Cross and his Tamer. The light from the digivice hits him and surrounds him. The shining egg of digicode grows dark in color and turns to a bloody red color before black wings break through. "NEODEVIMON digivolve to... DAEMON!!" The demon Lord digimon chuckles maliciously and stretches out his hands in both directs. "Midnight Raid..." He speaks in a tone that hints of death his body turns black. His shadow then extends and consumers Alter. After the process is finished, Daemon and his tamer add assumed the form of a shadow and began to weave through the dead area with ease. Daemon directs the shadow to a nearby wall and then climbs up it, traveling by ceiling rather than by floor.

After traversing the area of arrows, flames, axes, and saws, Daemon returned to the floor and relinquished his shade trick. He looked back at Alter and stared, awaiting his next orders.

"Good... now we move on." He pulled his digivice out and brought out Cross as an Angemon and then returned Six to his champion form, Devimon. The trio approached the gear wall and immediately went to climbing it. He was somewhat oblivious to Marcus and his digimon, wanting to get to the memory before the others did. While Alter easily moved from one gear to the next, his digimon flew behind him, ready to aid him if something went amok.  

DTI TourneyProctor

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

As Kiro rested for the next trap zone he noticed someone or something was near him..someone awful...yet good at the same time...Kiro gets up and checks the small tunnel and notices a strange figure. "Who...who are you..." Kiro was in shock because this person had strange vibe.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 pm
As the tamer approached the top of the wall, he realized that he was being spoken to, but said nothing. The tamer had an aura around him that made him want to puke. Once he reached the top of the wall, he touched the ceiling and smirked. He then looked at the boy that was speaking to him for a moment. He then looked back at his two digimon, Six and Cross as reached the top and then crossed over since they were of normal size.

Now rejoined with his digimon, he dived from the top of the wall, down to the ground below. As he approached the ground, he flipped forward to where his feet were angled to hit the ground first. He then stretched his arms out, allowing the Angemon and Devimon to catch him before he hit the ground. The two digimon found it quite natural to work together after all the years of being partners and had no problem aiding their tamer.

Once they neared the ground, the Two digimon released Alter, allowing him to hit the ground with a light thud. Now grounded, the tamer looked around the darkened room, waiting for light to illuminate the next set of trials.

DTI TourneyProctor

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro, being unsure if this guy means business, took out his Digi-Flute. "Ch...." Kiro was speechless...this tamer has the power of both Light and Dark...just like him...but can Kiro take him on?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 pm
Chris frowned as he felt something wrong he looked at Kiro and shook his head he had the feeling he was in trouble. He knew they were on opposite sides but he didn't want anyone getting hurt. He looked at Dante "Come on we have to help him" He said. Dante nodded and rushed as best he could to him "Are you alright?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:57 pm
((Missed him... dang it T^T))

Marcus and Zeedgarurumon emerged from firing zone, injured, but no where near out of the battle. As the machnine hound came to a halt a few meters from the gear wall, Marcus jumped from the dogs back and began to rub him behind his ears. "Good job boy, that was the best I've seen you." He looked over the dog's mechanical exterior and examined the scratches and burn marks. "Hmm... I guess it could have been a lot worse." He moved his hands over the dog's lower side and rubbed, awaiting the soon reaction.

Zeedgarurumon howled and panted joyously as his tamer explored his body. He soon fell over to his side, allowing the tamer to get his belly. He growled playfully and moved his hind legs as he was tickled.

"Cute... real cute." While Marcus and Destin were not harmed horribly, Justimon came behind them looking a little roughed up. He had scratches across his body from where he had not been able to successfully dodge an arrow completely. Luckily, due to his mechanical interior, none of the arrows were able to penetrate his body. He came up to Marcus and dropped to his butt. "Not exactly my favorite, but hell... at least we made it."

"Yeah, good point now then..." Marcus chuckled at the whining hero digimon and then looked over to the wall. He stopped rubbing Zeedgarurumon, allowed the dog to sit up again. "how about we get going to that wall over there." He tilted his head towards the wall and winked at Justimon. "Think you can handle it?"

"WTF, MAte?! Of course I can!!! I've been through far worse than this!!"The justimon quickly jumped to his feet as the with renewed energy. He quickly ran to the gear wall and began scaling the gear covered wall with great speed provided by him being in speed mode. "HEY YOU TWO!!! GET UP HERE, NOOOOW!!!"

Marcus stood and stretched a bit. "He is quite easy to persuade, wouldn't you think?" He looked down to the resting dog and smiled as the digimon nodded, him mechanical tongue hanging off the side of his mouth. "Alright buddy... it'll be hard to climb as a quadruped, so it'll probably be best to drop back to rookie." Marcus pulled his digivice out of his pocket and wiped the pocket lint off of the screen. He then pointed it at Zeedgarurumon and winced as the light turned him back to Gaomon.

ALRIGHT! Let's get climbing!" Gaomon said energetically as he ran to the wall and began to climb after Justimon.

Stretching a few more times, Marcus charged after his partners and reached up toward the first gear. His digivice began to ring as he was recieving a call from the digifarm. He stopped and pulled his digivice out once more, it was Cadiaver, the ChaosPiedmon.

"CAN I COME OUT NOW?!" The clown whined.
"If you're up for climbing."
"Ugh... well it's better than sitting in here, bored out of my mind. Here I come." The chaospiedmon moved to the transporter and was then ejected from the digivice. "I actually don't feel like climbing, but I'll still tag along for the ride." He stuck his tongue out and then held both of his hands out and formed a ball of light, "CLOWN TRICK!!" There was a blinking light and then a crash similar to the sound of a firecracker. As the smoke cleared, Cadiaver had changed himself into a keychain and floated towards Marcus.

"Ugh... what did I do to deserve you." Marcus rolled his eyes and grabbed the keychain, attaching it to his digivice. He then went to climbing the wall in attempts to catch up with Justimon and Gaomon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro noticed someone next to him tring to speak to him. "Gr...who..are you? And yes I am alright..." Kiro put his hand near his mouth. He pressed a button on his communicator. "Alpha can you hear me? Alpha...damn...I can't get good signal here..." Kiro looked around to see where he had to go next in this maze or traps.

KiroMishima
Crew

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Chris looked at Kiro "My name is Chris and glad your alright any idea who that guy was there was something strange about him" He said. He looked around knowing it was going to be tough to keep going. Chris then flinched his arm still hurt from being hit by an arrow. He looked at Kiro again "I hope this ends soon I'm sick of this place" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Justimon reached the top first and rested his aching gears on the top of the wall. He looked down to see Gaomon coming up quickly behind him and then saw Marcus progressing slowly. "YO, MARCUS!!! HURRY UP!!"

Marcus had been slowed down for a moment. He remembered seeing someone pass him that he remembered seeing quite sometime ago. He smirked as he realized who it was. "Looks like the team is all here." he thought. He then sped up as he heard Justimon calling him. "I'M COMING!!!" Marcus continued to climb until he was at the top. He saw that his partners were offering him a hand and he graciously took him, being pulled to the top by the cyborg and dog. "Well then... that was more than I expected it to be." He looke down at his jacket where it had been ripped by colliding gears. "This guardian owes me a new Jacket!!!" He screamed.

Marcus and his team took a moment to take a break, unaware of the others that were resting on the wall. He pulled out the keychain and examined it. It looked like a small stuffed teddy bear, no bigger than the palm of his hand. "Cadiaver, you awake?"

"Well of course I am!" The keychain started to float of his hand as the bear's red eyes opened. "I did all my sleeping on the farm, but I don't exactly plan on exerting my strength when I have a strapping young tamer to do the climbing for me." the bear became animated and laughed with a high pitched tone.

(edited)  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro looked at Chris with a hawkeye stare. "I'm Kiro Mishima...and that strange person...is...well...has a Demon Lord and a Great Angel!!!!" Kiro then looked at the ground. "I have both as well...but he seemed to know something that I don't..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Chris looked at Kiro and frowned "I think we may be in trouble then after everything we've gone through I doubt anyone has the power to face them alone" He said. He looked at Dante "I doubt he could handle one of them alone" He said. He frowned trying to think of why that guy was here.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro sighed. "No..I can handle him...is just that...I don't know how the fight will effect everyone...I will now leave you to your thinking..." Kiro left Chris and went to the next zone of traps to get to the Hiandromon.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games