Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia_MaxRide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:58 am
Hi, I'm Mia, i'm 15 and live in Calgary Alberta. I have a dog named Lucy, who is a border collie blue heeler cross. She's 15 also and finally starting to feel her age. I have had her almost my whole life, and she loves me SOOOO much ( but i love her more, which means i get the golden cookie). I had a beta fish, but he didn't last very long (stupid neighbors don't read instructions). I might be getting a ferret soon, but it all depends on whether my mom and sister are allergic or not. I have been saving up and researching for about a year now (ferrets are EXPENSIVE little buggers). Hello to everyone here, and I hope you like me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 am
I'm Zebby, 21 years old, female and I live in Ohio. I have two dwarf hamsters, a guinea pig, two dogs, and three kitties. Don't really have a favorite pet because I love all animals :]  

Xx_zebby_xX

xXMCRAngel2107Xx

Edgy Sweetheart

39,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 pm
Jenny is my name and last time i checked i was a girl. i was born in artesia california put i now live in pittsburgh pennsylvaina. im 17 years old with divorsed parents. at my dads house i have a dog named Skylar. shes a german shepard mix and is soooooooo sweet. and also a calico she-cat named sassy. at my moms house i have a cat... actually two. but im gonna return one of them to my friend who gave it to me until i get my own place. Oreo is a black and white tom and he was teh first cat. Cutie is the cat i got from my friend. Id have to say that favourite type of pet of what i have is both cats and dogs!

o yea... and im bi-sexual and TAKEN  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:13 pm
Hey I;m Resa, I live in Southern California. I have one dog, a golden retrieve named bleux, 1 fish, Beta named champion and race horses who's number change every few months or so cuz of claimers staked.  

Resa Keilor

Muzee Moe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Hi my name is Marilyn. i'm 22 and i live in Vancouver WASHINGTON.
I currently have 1 betta fish dubbed "Gilldigard"/"Fishy".
And this is Honey-Bear Aquafina Moe. I just got her last night!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:39 am
Hello, khalid23 speaking hear! Nice to meet ya! Well, I'm a dedicated pet owner, I have 4 pigeons, a pair of lovebirds, 2 hamsters, 3 dogs... But lately I've been having problems about my birds, well, wish me luck! wink  

khalid23

Predestined Duck

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Palintology

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm
Ohmigosh! khalid23! FruitsBasket!!! heart

Anyway. Hey, my name is Leslie (though you can call me Quoth or Hetfield). I'm 20 and I live in Louisiana. I have two cats, Miss Priss (black .. wild -thing, ness) and Mud (tabby). I love animals and am an avid supporter of Defenders of Wildlife. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm
hey. im kylie. hahah. im 14 years old, and im all about dogs. really i love any animal as long as they arent slimy and disgusting, but sometimes i even love those. till it uses the bathroom. but anyway im all about dogs, dog training, and grooming. i want to work with my best friend when im older. shes going to own a vets clinic, and in the other half of the building im going to hold training classes and dog grooming. hahah im sorry for all the info. anyway, heres a pic of me!

User Image

i also used to volunteer at the spca, until i couldnt find a ride anymore. but i really wish i could go back, because all the dogs there are so sweet. the only part i dont like about it is when a dog gets adopted, because then i dont see them anymore. but then again, thats the best part!!
well actually the worst part is seeing all the dogs that are set to be put down. but i just love them up the time that i have with them!

im trying to get my parents to let me adopt a greyhound.
www.gpadelaware.org
any ideas to help convince them?? if so, pm me!! and thanks!  

kylie_rulez

mileyy1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 pm
ok
randomn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:31 am
I'm 27, live in England, and have two female cats. I love all animals and have had loads of pets, from hissing cockroaches to dogs. heart  

Princess Amarylline

antares005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:46 am
Hello, I'm a newbie in this guild, well, to start, I'm a pet owner who has 2 hamster and 3 dogs, and co-owned 2 lovebirds. I first started owning a dog when I was 5, I took care of it, really love him, but destiny intervenes, he died in a car accident, but I never gave up, right now, I own 3 kinds of animals, they are all healthy!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:21 pm
Hello there!

Im Lexi and im 15 years old live in California and i have a Bulldog at my Dads house and a Miniture Snouzer(sp?)at my moms..Both are cute!^^

I love dogs!^____^  

face my fears

Partying Gekko

Merry_Christmas94

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:31 pm
Hey!

my name is jenny and i am very excited about joining this thread!! i am 14 years old and i have 3 pets 2 bunnies and one chinchilla. the bunnies names are Kody and Dusty, and my chinchilla's name is chilly. i would have to say my favourite pet animal would be a bunny!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 pm
Hello and greetings to all. Thank you for the invitation into the Guild.

And yes, I am new. You can call me Sir Edwards, Sir Thaddeus/Thad or simply just Thad.

I am an animal lover; I own a few different breeds of fish and a dog (Yorkshire Terrier).

Sir Thaddeus Edwards

cmcejm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 pm
hello people!!my names emilio...i dont know how to join but whatever...i got two dogs and a cat so i figured i'd come and share  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games