Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:22 am
*Conclusive proof if it were ever needed that women only have one thing on there mind*  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:47 am
Whats that? Hair?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:45 am
Well, BRING ON THE ROOFERS!! I'll drink every last one of em under the table!! Better make sure you ladies have enough money to tip em' for the messages they will be givin' out. While they are at it, let's have those young men build us a floating bar. Say Stumble, why don't you loosen up that tie and take off that coat you're wearin'. We don't bite (well at least some of us don't). twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:45 pm
[comes in and takes a rickety bar stool]
Got any Caramel Bailey's back there?

Hey, I'm a chemist.
You want a matching skylight? I could whip something up and blow you another hole up there.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:33 pm
Gilda, Princess Grace of Geezers, mind moving that ladder to the outside. Finishes tacking down the tarp and slides to the end of the roof. Why do I get the feeling the boys ain't gonna be safe, even on the roof? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:43 am
Maybe another time Psyzapp. Right now there's a aload of roofers on there way over so we're gonna need tea, Vast amounts of it if I remember the last time right! rofl  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:33 am
eek Are you wearing that for Psyzapps benefit or the roofers!!??!! wahmbulance rofl wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:22 am
A CHEMIST! eek THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!! rofl
Let's figure out how to make the pool water smoke, build us a volcano and go NATIVE!!! Stumbles got the right idea! Nice snake xd Give those roofers some Long Island Teas and let the party commence! wahmbulance YEEEEEE HAAAA!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:28 pm
Oh, Long Island's, yes. And Electric Blue ones, too. xd

Off to move the ladder so we can get Jack off the roof. The sooner he's down, the sooner he'll get the roofers here. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:06 am
I'll have one of them? Electric blue!!?!! *Looks it up quickly* eek No thats cant be right!!! *Specifies search*
use: 1.0 oz Blue Curacao
1.0 can 7-up Cola
1.0 handful Ice
1.0 oz Ice Tea
Thats the one!! sweatdrop  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Good Gods Stumble, that drink is one of them "girly girl drinks". You know, the ones with the umbrellas, all the toys and such. What you need is a drink for manly men! *hands Stumble her bottle of Tequilla* There ya go! Don't forget to eat the WORM! It's the best part! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:07 pm
I like the girly-girl drinks, some of which are pretty strong. Alabama Slammers - taste like fruit punch. twisted Of course, I've met a few fools who opted to slams a couple down not knowing what's in them. Quite amusing to watch someone step off the stool and plant themselves face first on the floor. rofl

This is especially fun if said fool is of the masculine persuasion and insists no little woman is gonna drink him under the table - drink for drink, love, drink for drink. twisted  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:12 am
Wheres the Wray and nephews gone!? ninja wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:38 am
Last time I was in the Bahamas we were drinkin somethin called a "Pain Killer". They were numbered from 1 to 5 and the number was dependent upon how many shots were in it. We (of course) went for Pain Killer #5's. SMOOTH!!!!! Darth, whip us all up some of those Pain Killer #5's and pass those suckers around!!! That'll cure what ails ya pirate  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:37 pm
Psyzapp
Last time I was in the Bahamas we were drinkin somethin called a "Pain Killer". They were numbered from 1 to 5 and the number was dependent upon how many shots were in it. We (of course) went for Pain Killer #5's. SMOOTH!!!!! Darth, whip us all up some of those Pain Killer #5's and pass those suckers around!!! That'll cure what ails ya pirate
Ahhh... a woman after my own heart... heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games