Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:25 pm
Yin suddenly snaps back to attention, only to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:32 pm
Yipiq and Qwihk both jump onto Aiden's shoulder, Yipiq on the left, Qwihk on the right. They both grin fanged smiles at him. "They both like you, you know. ^^ They thank you for the fun chase." The two dragons nod happily.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 pm
Aiden stuck his tongue out at Maria. "You're not my mom." he snapped.
She grinned. "No, I'm worse, because I can hit you." she replied as she whacked him on the back of his head.
"Meanie." he whined and slipped out of her grip. Aiden rubbed his head and noticed the two dragons on his shoulders. "Aww. You're welcome, little ones." he said, holding out some marshmallows for them to sniff
((EDIT))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 pm
They both grab the marshmallows in their little mouths and hop off your shoulders onto the counter and run back to me. "They thank you. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:30 pm
"You're welcome, guys!" he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:36 pm
Hevin is standing right behind Aiden on all fours, still bigger than him, sniffing his hair.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:56 pm
He yawned and craned his neck backward. Mildly surprised, he looked up at the dragon. "Oh, you're a pretty girl, aren't you?" he said, holding out some marshmallows to the dragon.
((EDIT))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 pm
She sniffs them slightly before snorting and licking them up, walking away silently back to me and sitting down. "Be glad she didnt take off your hand. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:00 pm
Aiden laughed nervously. "She's a pretty dragon." he said, awestruck by the plants surrounding her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:33 pm
"Arigato. ^^ You know, when she burrows into the ground, she kills all the plants around her and is usuall surrounded by a dead field?" Hevin nods like: ^-^  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 pm
"Really? That happened once in our garden with a mole. Mom was hopping mad. She makes great peppermint marshmallows." he said and sighed dreamily.
"What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?" Maria asked, puzzled.
Aiden scowled at her. "Nothing. I wasn't talking about China, tea, or it's price, now was I?" he snapped.
((EDIT O.o))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:24 pm
"It has everything to do with the price of tea in China! >w<"
(If i reply slowly its cause im in a fight with a byakugan user. ^^)  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:34 pm
"Very right, Suki, very right." Maria said, sipping a cup of tea.
"Maria, where the heck did you get the tea?" Aiden asked, with a 'O.o' expression on his face.
"Magic, of course. Yin's asleep, I can do as I please." she said, smirking.
Aiden's face turned red, then purple, then red again. Using magic was a touchy subject with him. Just because I'm not allowed to use magic until I get my driver's license doesn't mean Maria has use magic for everything he fumed.
((That's fine. What's a byakugan?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 pm
A cup of tea appears in my hands as well and i sip it. "Want anything, Aiden? ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games